• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Barack Obama, Mark Zuckerberg and George RR Martin are all fans of the award-winning China novel "The 3 Body Problem"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1652081061495.png

https://www.google.com/search?q=liu+cixin+three+body+problem

7:33NOW PLAYING

The Three Body Problem by Cixin Liu - Review

128K views7 years ago

Let's Read
The drainage pipe for my thoughts (twitter) - @letsread.

21:55NOW PLAYING

The Stunning Achievement of Three Body Problem by Cixin Liu

10K views10 months ago

Eric the Read
Wherein I get sweaty talking about Three Body Problem. (It was so hot . . . the weather, not the book.) I was so enthralled by this ...
hqdefault_26000.jpg

Intro | SPOILER FREE SECTION | Sci Fi Taste Comparison | Technical & Literary Elements | Character & Culture | Reading Difficulty | Pacing | What impresses me the most | SPOILERS SECTION | Plot | Themes
11 chapters

22:09NOW PLAYING

The Most Horrifying Science Fiction Series of All | The Three-Body Problem Series

1.4M views7 months ago

Quinn's Ideas

Recently I had the pleasure of reading what is likely the most terrifying science fiction book series I've ever read. I've always ...

14:44NOW PLAYING

Waterdrop :the fans movie of The three-body problem

167K views6 years ago

chanima2000
the book《 The three body problem》by liu cixin hope U like the movie and the book 末日战役前的最后一刻水滴驾到.

3:14NOW PLAYING

[Eng Sub] Three Body Problem Official Trailer《三体/三體》影視預告

38K views6 months ago

Bowser Inator
For upcoming three body problem tv series Edit: at 1:33, it should be "Only the physics we know", not "We only think physics"

21:18NOW PLAYING

The Three Body Problem by Liu Cixin - Part 1

5.9K views3 months ago

Mad Fabe's World
The Three Body Problem by Liu Cixin is the first book of a trilogy. In this video the first part of this book is told. the second part will ...
CC

24:26NOW PLAYING

The Ultimate Weapon of The Trisolarans | Three Body Problem Series

313K views2 months ago

Quinn's Ideas

Since I read The remembrance of Earth's past aka the Three-body problem series last year, I have not stopped thinking about it.

8:59NOW PLAYING

The Terrifying Mystery of The Fourth Dimension | Three Body Problem Series

495K views5 months ago

Quinn's Ideas

Warning. This video will have spoilers for Cixin Liu's Remembrance of Earth's Past trilogy. The Remembrance of Earth's past ...