• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I want a NEW TATTOO

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Am seriously thinking of having a tattoo of my idol LKY. Should i have it on my arm or my back?
All Suggestions welcome.

Note, only foreigners and high earners (500K and above annually) are welcome to comment in this thread
PAP haters, Born Losers and Dogs are not allow to comment.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
any foreigners and high earners here to comment? or is this forum make up of chao sinkie losers only?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put his portrait in the bestest place, dick head,

Am seriously thinking of having a tattoo of my idol LKY. Should i have it on my arm or my back?
All Suggestions welcome.

Note, only foreigners and high earners (500K and above annually) are welcome to comment in this thread

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
another chao sinkie who dont know how to read. :rolleyes:

Put his portrait in the bestest place, dick head,

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
doggie barking about grammar when he couldn't understand english in the first place.
anyone can help to translate these to dog language.:rolleyes:

Full of shit, a capital letter does not follow a comma unless it is a proper noun.

kent1980

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another chao sinkie who dont know how to read. :rolleyes:

Full of shit, the English is going downhill again.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
to show my love for your PAP government. i have decided that i will have the LKY Tattoo on my left arm and then a PAP logo on my right arm.

Thank you for all the things you have done for us, unlike the chao sinkie, We foreigners are appreciative of your work and will always support you.

WELL DONE PAP :p :wink:

kent1980

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to show my love for your PAP government. i have decided that i will have the LKY Tattoo on my left arm and then a PAP logo on my right arm.

Thank you for all the things you have done for us, unlike the chao sinkie, We foreigners are appreciative of your work and will always support you.

WELL DONE PAP :p :wink:

Full of shit, what a fake post and what a bullshit artist.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Dogs and PAP haters are on my ignore list from now on. I want to thank the wonderful Mr Leong for letting us have this feature. :wink:

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
any design to recommend? i am thinking of putting the face of a younger lky in his 50s and a traditional PAP logo. will have it donw by tonight.. i will probably tattoo a usa and sg flag too..cheers

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why dont you have your mum and dad tattoo since they work hard to nurture you and feeding u when u were young?
they also changed your diaper.
i want to ask if LKY ever touched your shit before? your parents did....