• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All sinkies who have had their hearts broken by prc women fall in

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a singo chinese buddy who left his singo wife for a shanghai ese girl.....their marriage has worked out well.

But i think its because he is still practising horticulture at the ktvs every friday night.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Middle-aged and old men are easily seduced by the experienced retired KTV whores from china:
- I know rich playboy uncles who broke countless of sggirls' heart, come telling RUN that "I am in love" (with them). These retired whores know how to melt a man's heart.
- My friends teaching in primary schools are telling me tales of sgmen helping to raise another men's child OR students ended up being raised by grandparents because the china mum ran back to china.
- It is so easy to come here and mingle with our older men. Richer whores "invest" about 50K to get entrepass, others applied to be factory worker or cleaner jobs to come here.

Younger men also have headache:
- My relatives' highly educated china daughter-in-law asked the parent to sell their flats so that the married couple could buy a condo. My relatives didn't end up staying in the couple but got chased out and ended stay with other kids, because the spare room in condo is meant for the china girls' parents.
- Even if the china gf is kind-hearted and truly loves our man, our men must understand that her parents and extended family are definitely not so. You will inherit all of their family's problems + even host her younger cousins working/studying here and be squeezed dry in 101 ways.

Do we really blame these women; all they want is to find a man to settle down..... But every now and then, i will hear more stories of families breaking up because of these women.

Last edited:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Run, thanks for yr lengthy posts on the perils of hooking up with a prc girl. But it wouldn't stop men from getting themselves into the same predicament over and over again. These gals r just too astute at their games

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Run, thanks for yr lengthy posts on the perils of hooking up with a prc girl. But it wouldn't stop men from getting themselves into the same predicament over and over again. These gals r just too astute at their games

Because of many of us are lonely, we know it is like striking 4D if we got a good girl but we still buy 4D.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
me, in 2010 by a factory lady from Shandong. Shes really good at casting a love spell on me. :smile:

Did you proselytise her? You know it is like a drug that can get her hooked to you. What you need are a few chapters and verses to your advantage handy. And frightened her into submission with hell condemnation if she tried to leave you.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you proselytise her? You know it is like a drug that can get her hooked to you. What you need are a few chapters and verses to your advantage handy. And frightened her into submission with hell condemnation if she tried to leave you.
If i did any improper acts using God's name , i will burn in hell. The pleasures of having a prc gf is not worth eternal condemnation.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
me, in 2010 by a factory lady from Shandong. Shes really good at casting a love spell on me. :smile:

It is another way of saying you are fucking weak..real men reverse bounced the spell back on her and she beg for sex whenever she see him.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is another way of saying you are fucking weak..real men reverse bounced the spell back on her and she beg for sex whenever she see him.

Real men don't need women's sexual advances to fulfill themselves spiritually.
A real man makes a good woman his friend, his lover, his wife and his children's mother. :smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Real men don't need women's sexual advances to fulfill themselves spiritually.
A real man makes a good woman his friend, his lover, his wife and his children's mother. :smile:

If you're looking for spiritual fulfillment from sex with women, you're doing it wrong. :rolleyes:

A real man never limits himself to one woman. Variety and constant upgrading is the key... just like mobile phones.

Treat them as a pimp deals with his hookers - never succumbing to emotional blackmail.