• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

All sinkies who have had their hearts broken by prc women fall in

blindswordsman

...A real man never limits himself to one woman. Variety and constant upgrading is the key... just like mobile phones.

Treat them as a pimp deals with his hookers - never succumbing to emotional blackmail.

Aren't you referring to caveman days of early civilisation? Screw them and drop them.

Now it is modern age of family value of one man, one wife liao. Simple rule of life. If you want to screw around, don't get married. If you get married, stop screwing around.

DavidMoyes

Aren't you referring to caveman days of early civilisation? Screw them and drop them.

Now it is modern age of family value of one man, one wife liao. Simple rule of life. If you want to screw around, don't get married. If you get married, stop screwing around.

Nay... Your sammyboyforum OKTs will tell u that it's not the case. Likewise women freelancers and professional prostitutes are putting up ads themselves.

Indeed. That's why I don't advocate marriage.

kaipoh

Wah you are super good man!. Do you really experience fooking with any of them or just in wet dream.

If you're looking for spiritual fulfillment from sex with women, you're doing it wrong. :rolleyes:

A real man never limits himself to one woman. Variety and constant upgrading is the key... just like mobile phones.

Treat them as a pimp deals with his hookers - never succumbing to emotional blackmail.

pray tell, this 乌鸦 problem started long ago before the PDMM scheme kicked in... no?

me, in 2010 by a factory lady from Shandong. Shes really good at casting a love spell on me. :smile:

not by me, i avoid PRC women like the plague. They have some crazy mentality, also i cannot communicate in mandarin very well.

me, in 2010 by a factory lady from Shandong. Shes really good at casting a love spell on me. :smile:

Shandong girls are great. Friendly and nice bodies. A little bit short, but ok personalities, no attitudes. Where in Shandong?

What about Sinkies who broke the hai of a PRC woman by hard pounding, pile driving, doggy slamming, and rough hard sex? Why don't you start a thread for that one?

Am glad I followed grandpa's advice:

All you young boys ain't got no sense, I telling you from experience
A woman must love you more than you love she, before you jump in matrimony
The one that you love never marry to she,
Is the one who love you, she go make you happy
Keep the one that you love on the side all the while
But the one who love you take her straight down the aisle

[video=youtube;Jg2VogFghdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg2VogFghdA&list=RDJg2VogFghdA[/video]

Am glad I followed grandpa's advice:

All you young boys ain't got no sense, I telling you from experience
A woman must love you more than you love she, before you jump in matrimony
The one that you love never marry to she,
Is the one who love you, she go make you happy
Keep the one that you love on the side all the while
But the one who love you take her straight down the aisle

i don't agree leh..

If you're looking for spiritual fulfillment from sex with women, you're doing it wrong. :rolleyes:

A real man never limits himself to one woman. Variety and constant upgrading is the key... just like mobile phones.

I like the way you put it ! No emotional blackmail.
Constant upgrade and variety is the key. You play your card well.