• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Supportive wife

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
my conclusion is if you are good in bed, the wife or partner will support you till their dying day with everything. One reason why abusive men get away with everything is that they screw the girl good, then beat and take her money, and still she sticks her neck out for him. Amazing.

Screw your wife good and she will support you like crazy.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
my ex-wife was a super bitch, whenever we quarreled, she 'd rake up the past and throw things out of the house, her temperament liken a volcano. whenever i am feeling down, i'd think of her not because i miss her, i 'd think to myself if i have survived this psycho bitch, i'd be able to survive any bad times...:o:biggrin:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
my ex-wife was a super bitch, whenever we quarreled, she 'd rake up the past and throw things out of the house, her temperament liken a volcano. whenever i am feeling down, i'd think of her not because i miss her, i 'd think to myself if i have survived this psycho bitch, i'd be able to survive any bad times...:o:biggrin:

When faced with such kind of wife, who might also beat the kids purposely to vent her anger and to torture the hubby, you wondered why God created Woman. To let Man have a hole to poke? If for poking, why God created such beastly bitch? Just to think about such kind of bitch, you do not want to poke oredi.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
my conclusion is if you are good in bed, the wife or partner will support you till their dying day with everything. One reason why abusive men get away with everything is that they screw the girl good, then beat and take her money, and still she sticks her neck out for him. Amazing.

Screw your wife good and she will support you like crazy.

Sex is necessary to a man but to a woman, it is not sex; it is about romance and love. Remember her birthday, hold her hand, buy her flowers, whisper the three Little Words, etc and she will get hooked to you. You can screw her sore but if without love and tenderness, it means nothing to her. Ask the Casanova.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sex is necessary to a man but to a woman, it is not sex; it is about romance and love. Remember her birthday, hold her hand, buy her flowers, whisper the three Little Words, etc and she will get hooked to you. You can screw her sore but if without love and tenderness, it means nothing to her. Ask the Casanova.

Buying flowers etc is the behavior of a beta male.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014...ee-these-8-facts-from-an-esteemed-sexologist/

1. Girls love selfish badboys.
2. Nonconsensual erotic rape fantasies are more common among women than previously thought.
3. Girls love dominant men who take what they want.
4. Girls hate men who do as they’re told.
5. Girls hate sensitive, emotionally available men.
6. Girls love men who take charge.
7. Girls love it when men touch them without asking.
8. Girls love men with “appetitive-aggressive” tendencies.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, sometimes, i really see myself lucky that i dun have to go thru what couples with kids are going thru. i think it's a blessing in disguise. the lesson i learnt from my 1st and probably last marriage is avoid sinkie girls at all cost. mine was spoilt and better off as girlfriend than a wife. she may be a head turner but i think i have grown out of it. now when i need to be sextified, i will ring my fuck buddy, she is a divorcee and chinese medical practitioner.:o i seek all advice on my aching bones from her and she even offer to massage for me. now...that's what i call life...:biggrin:

When faced with such kind of wife, who might also beat the kids purposely to vent her anger and to torture the hubby, you wondered why God created Woman. To let Man have a hole to poke? If for poking, why God created such beastly bitch? Just to think about such kind of bitch, you do not want to poke oredi.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
But you still have pay her some maintenance fee, court order? Or not needed becos no kid? Did you lose your HDB?

ya, sometimes, i really see myself lucky that i dun have to go thru what couples with kids are going thru. i think it's a blessing in disguise. the lesson i learnt from my 1st and probably last marriage is avoid sinkie girls at all cost. mine was spoilt and better off as girlfriend than a wife. she may be a head turner but i think i have grown out of it. now when i need to be sextified, i will ring my fuck buddy, she is a divorcee and chinese medical practitioner.:o i seek all advice on my aching bones from her and she even offer to massage for me. now...that's what i call life...:biggrin:

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say it's her choice to vote. If your ward or GRC is highly contested, her vote don't mean much.

If she is supportive towards you I would say you are a lucky man, faithful to her.

Wifey generally supportive, but also very supportive of the gabrament.
It sometimes gets on my nerves. so is such a wife considered supportive wife?
She does not support the political views.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In other words. Treat them mean, keep them keen...and nice guys come last.

Buying flowers etc is the behavior of a beta male.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014...ee-these-8-facts-from-an-esteemed-sexologist/

1. Girls love selfish badboys.
2. Nonconsensual erotic rape fantasies are more common among women than previously thought.
3. Girls love dominant men who take what they want.
4. Girls hate men who do as they’re told.
5. Girls hate sensitive, emotionally available men.
6. Girls love men who take charge.
7. Girls love it when men touch them without asking.
8. Girls love men with “appetitive-aggressive” tendencies.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she is supportive towards you I would say you are a lucky man, faithful to her.

Difficult to be faithful, leh. So many pretty PRC ah mei everywhere, fair skinned, big eyes, big mountains and swaying hips. Tempted to stray but got no guts. Can only dream and have roving eyes.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wifey generally supportive, but also very supportive of the gabrament.
It sometimes gets on my nerves. so is such a wife considered supportive wife?
She does not support the political views.

Most wives ball-less. Usually, it is "don't offend the gabrament, must vote for pap" and then nag about it to make you support their silly choice.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, to answer TS question. The most supportive wife is one when you are poor, down and out and lor lan. Even your own family and friends don't want to be associate with you, but your wife stick with you. Then she's supportive.

That's one of the criteria to be my permanent companion.

I meet your criteria of a supportive wife, but I'm too hot (sofia vegara hawt!) not to flirt and my hubby knows it too :wink: