• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let’s assume that we’ve been fucked, our CPF gone, what should we do next?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The other way is to stop paying "Citizen Protection Fees" aka CPF. Me stop paying protection fee to the LEE Mafias for a long long time liaoz. Have you?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The other way is to stop paying "Citizen Protection Fees" aka CPF. Me stop paying protection fee to the LEE Mafias for a long long time liaoz. Have you?

Don't poke sinkies leh, very painful one you know?

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully you will have your own savings.

I like the Bedok Reservoir idea though. I don't really see the point of living that long if standard of living is poor. What's the big deal with living a long life anyway?

WTF, go to Bedok Reservoir when someone locked up your money? Fight to get it back. Many other sinkies will fight for it in 2016.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Sinkies had any balls, Pinky would have been skewered during a National Day Rally speech.

[video=youtube;ZEx7uCFX_nA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA[/video]

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
CPF = hidden taxation disguised as some form of pension/insurance/housing subsidy.

That has been my view from Day 1 of work

It is also a guise to "keep" gullible citizentry from running away from the country... but if you're good you're good and can make it elsewhere

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take GE2016 as CPF agenda, an all out Old Men vs PAP GE?

2016GE is probably the only last straw for over 55. After 2016 will be 2021 and 1/2 population of over 55 old men will be dead by many.

I would think you get many supports from your family, friends and relatives.

There's nothing we can do. Unless a new government takes over and audit all the cpf/temasick/GIC/reserves accounts. But by then, Bedok reservoirs will be the most popular destination.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i will go to SAF camp, draw arms and live ammo...go to parliament house and shoot everyone down for cheating Singaporeans hard earned money abused by the PAP and their cronies!

Piano wires should be stockpiled.
String all those who are not shot from lamp posts and balconies.

See those PAP bastards and their collaborators dance and dance.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st thing, block all exits. Next, arrest Tancho and Hojinx and the rest will follow.

good to make an example out of them but wont save our money.

i say start testing all the missiles and bombs in SAF. then offer to buy johore with newly issued government bonds or some bullshit temaseks stock, or else we bomb johore until it become wasteland and totally useless to anyone. sink or swim deal.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good to make an example out of them but wont save our money.

The money all gone.
But seeing all those PAP maggots cockroaches and collaborators dancing under lamp posts will make us all feel happier that they no longer can enjoy the money that they stole and fucked and tiewed from us all.

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've never considered the CPF as real money nor do I expect to get anything out of it.

It's like a religion's promise of an afterlife. You need quite a bit of faith in its existence.

CPF = hidden taxation disguised as some form of pension/insurance/housing subsidy.

Without prejudice,
u mean, donate to Con Heehee, got better Hope??
(100 folds!?).

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you die what is the CPF withdrawal like?

You family gets to keep all in cash pay out?

If that is the case worth doing it. Buy premium insurance payout and CPF cash withdrawal can pay off mortgage not so bad after all. At Least your family is taken care of without your presence.

Hope this help.

Can we discuss in this thread. Assuming the situation perthe title, what should we do? How should we prepare for this? Let's discuss without prejudice.