• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let’s assume that we’ve been fucked, our CPF gone, what should we do next?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can we discuss in this thread. Assuming the situation perthe title, what should we do? How should we prepare for this? Let's discuss without prejudice.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can we discuss in this thread. Assuming the situation perthe title, what should we do? How should we prepare for this? Let's discuss without prejudice.

1st thing, block all exits. Next, arrest Tancho and Hojinx and the rest will follow.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

i will go to SAF camp, draw arms and live ammo...go to parliament house and shoot everyone down for cheating Singaporeans hard earned money abused by the PAP and their cronies!

MasterYoda

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i will go to SAF camp, draw arms and live ammo...go to parliament house and shoot everyone down for cheating Singaporeans hard earned money abused by the PAP and their cronies!

Hmph

so easy? ask and it will be given?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CPF was started by the British before the PAP came into power. It reach its zenith in !985 and those who retired took way what was promised. Since then it has declined.

What began as pension and retirement fund has turned into an escrow service to ensure that public housing loans and medical bills incurred by citizens are paid and they do not become a burden to country.

You go to the pet shop and buy a dog and by the time that you reached home you realised that you brought home a hamster. You are confused like Singapore citizens on how that happened. You call the store and they will insist that you bought a pet which you cannot find an argument against.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've never considered the CPF as real money nor do I expect to get anything out of it.

It's like a religion's promise of an afterlife. You need quite a bit of faith in its existence.

CPF = hidden taxation disguised as some form of pension/insurance/housing subsidy.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully you will have your own savings.

I like the Bedok Reservoir idea though. I don't really see the point of living that long if standard of living is poor. What's the big deal with living a long life anyway?

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Vote out the government, liquidate our foreign reserves and take the money for ourselves. Then go to another country and start afresh.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I prepared for this ages ago simply by writing off my CPF and planning for my retirement without taking CPF funds into consideration.

CPF was simply treated as a bad debt that Ho Ching was never going to honor.

Everything I get out of CPF now is a bonus and a pleasant surprise.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Easy! Just print many copies of your monthly Cheat Peasant Funds statement. One keep in a safebox, the other one laminate it and frame it up. Recommend to print more copies in case lost.

So now, Sinkee peasants can enjoy 'feeling rich' anytime and anywhere, without waiting for month end.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
teochew fellas will say 'live too old will eats into your grandchildren wealth'. So not to eat too long.

you contradict yourself? no point of living too long if you are poor, if you are rich is ok to live a long life?

Old fart likes your idea he can live to 120 to see his sons and grandchildren die before him?

Hopefully you will have your own savings.

I like the Bedok Reservoir idea though. I don't really see the point of living that long if standard of living is poor. What's the big deal with living a long life anyway?

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I continue for you ......

and never vote his Hakka son in 2016GE?

斩草初根

I prepared for this ages ago simply by writing off my CPF and planning for my retirement without taking CPF funds into consideration.

CPF was simply treated as a bad debt that Ho Ching was never going to honor.

Everything I get out of CPF now is a bonus and a pleasant surprise.