• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gerrard Ee says he is worried people not saving for future!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"The worrying thing is that people are not doing enough to save for the future. We need to strategically plan, what do you live on to support yourself for the next 20 years after retirement."

- Gerrard Ee, Chairman of The Council For the Third Age

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.forbes.com/pictures/fflf45kll/no-7-singapore/

Singapore is one of the world's top saving countries.

Gross national savings as percentage of GDP: 45%

What are you and your conniving pappy friends up to now, Gerard?

4c2fb4f6-35a5-4383-89a2-6659e903de8a_630yahoo_ptcteam.jpg

ns is killing singapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The worrying thing is that people are not doing enough to save for the future. We need to strategically plan, what do you live on to support yourself for the next 20 years after retirement."

Hello Gerard Ee, it's not saving enough by choice but by force!:biggrin: Go jiak your wanton mee okay?:biggrin:

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
They treat citizens like kids, always worry about our savings. It is not enough they took the monies under forced savings, and still asking for more. WTF!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No significant pay increase for ordinary workers..Cost of living continue to spiral upwards.. And yet this fat bastard is talking cock about savings...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminded me of what a teacher friend told me in the late 90s. Scholar principal posted to his school came from well-off family. Could not understand why some students did not save. My friend told me many had problems eating during recess. Savings?

goodtool

Alfrescian
Loyal
With money printing machine running and interest rate so much lower than inflation, he need to advise what is the proportion of earning is to be saved as enough and see if it is realistic

fedup

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminded me of what a teacher friend told me in the late 90s. Scholar principal posted to his school came from well-off family. Could not understand why some students did not save. My friend told me many had problems eating during recess. Savings?

looking at Gerald ee's size, he doesn't seemed like the sort that needs to worry where this next meal will come from. he probably worries more about what delicacies to eat.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
how can he, a crony, understand what average sinkies have to put up with, price increase etc.? i also know how to talk...:rolleyes:

looking at Gerald ee's size, he doesn't seemed like the sort that needs to worry where this next meal will come from. he probably worries more about what delicacies to eat.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so wat u fat ass gonna do about it 2 help dose ppl? ...

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did the principal not tell your friend to go tell students to eat cake instead of rice?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

U guys must understand how to read between the lines!!! The gahment is worried that people r not saving enough AND as a result the gahment or the wealthy need to bail them out otherwise there will be revolt. The poor fcuk care because once the monies run out, they will attack the gahment or the rich to get their monies.

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these pap lackeys pretend to worry this n that.
Worry similanjiao ? Farking fat hypocrite !

Yeah man. Fat and rich people kongsimilan! What do they know about hunger and poverty? Other than worrying and carrying balls, what else can yes man do? No action talk cock only!:rolleyes: Everything pay and pay and up and up, save my foot lah!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am more worried about his backbone..

He has weak backbone...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am more worried about his backbone..

He has weak backbone...

People who get about in life based on their father's reputation and/or accomplishments seldom have a backbone.

Gerard Ee is quite the enigma. Posted from one cushy job to another: this council, that board, this association, that organization. All because he's the son of Ee Peng Liang. :rolleyes: