• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gerrard Ee says he is worried people not saving for future!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminded me of what a teacher friend told me in the late 90s. Scholar principal posted to his school came from well-off family. Could not understand why some students did not save. My friend told me many had problems eating during recess. Savings?

The scholar principle will come up top with their discussion. They will use social mobility. Ahhhhhhhhhh. This is what i learned from PAP. Lots of vocabulary. Lots of principle behind, but all lacks substances. All good theory but when it comes to practice, all hide up.

Just like our paper ASP and their man. All go hiding when trouble comes. Then comes up with the term call "Tactical retreat" to justify their ineptness on field.