• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Those in my ignore bin

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ignore_crop.jpg

Those in the ignore bin.
And if you think you should be there, I be happy to throw you there.

Drop me a line. Or tell me how happy you are to see cyclist turned into mush on the road.

I need not have to see your kind of shit ever again.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No changes to those in my ignore bin.
I suggest to all others to do the same and can those bastards.
Those bastards in my ignore bin should do the same and discover how blissful SBF is when they cannot see their own shit.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those bastards in my ignore bin should do the same and discover how blissful SBF is when they cannot see their own shit.

I feel blissful already without adding anyone in my ignore list in the past few years. Just learn not to take them too seriously.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how are you going to debunk their nonsense now ? you should fight again. :biggrin:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knowing that loser I bet he secretly reads my posts :p.

Hi Escher, still menstruating?!

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
ignore_crop.jpg

Those in the ignore bin.

Drop me a line. Or tell me how happy you are to see cyclist turned into mush on the road.

you are just a chao faggot that support cyclist on the road.
guess you make good friend with the chao angmo at vivo city

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Traitor beggar dog shit will always be traitor beggar dog shit. Which place or country you run to, still same.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ignore_crop.jpg

Those in the ignore bin.

please put me in your ignore bin too..