• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why better to have wedding in hotel than void deck?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I though Malay very relac one? Why so kan cheong asking the planner to do faster?

That is because they only relac when it does not concern them...just like this case. So it is not their nature that they are relac, it is that they choose to relac.

24378.jpg

Singapore - Once colleagues, they are at loggerheads now.

Madam Siti Nurfitri Hanafi, 21, blames her former employer Fiza Azmi (pictured above) for wrecking her wedding reception over the weekend.

Madam Siti had engaged Enchanted Wedding, which is run by Madam Fiza and her husband Ejay Reyzal, to provide decorations and food for the wedding reception for 1,000 guests at a multi- purpose hall at Woodlands last Sunday.

But Madam Siti and her husband, Mr Alimuddin Senin, 24, called off the reception early on Sunday morning after claiming that Enchanted Wedding had failed to deliver what they were paid for.

The couple said they had paid $13,000 of the $15,200 wedding package.

Madam Siti later filed a police report and complained to the Consumers Association of Singapore, which redirected her to the Small Claims Tribunal at the Subordinate Courts for her to claim damages.

She hopes to get a refund, but it is unclear how much she is trying to recover.

Madam Fiza is now refuting the allegations, including those by netizens on social platforms.

Berita Harian yesterday quoted her as saying: "How could they accuse us of fleeing when my crew - including the deejay, service staff and cook - were at the venue?"

Madam Fiza claimed the couple's family members started to hound the cook as early as 8pm on Saturday, asking when the food would be ready. "I asked them why were they over-anxious since their reception was not till 11am the next day. I told them to wait but they kept hounding me," said Madam Fiza, who claimed that the harassment delayed the food preparations and caused the cook to faint. The couple claimed that only seven packets of bone steak bought from a stall in Beach Road was served at 10pm on Saturday.

Madam Fiza denied the allegation, saying that she had bought enough for up to 30 guests, as agreed.

She also questioned the couple's decision to call off Sunday's reception at 2am - when there was ample time to rectify the situation.

When contacted by The New Paper yesterday, Madam Siti said: "She (Madam Fiza) can keep on lying, but the fact remains that my wedding didn't happen.

"We have forgiven her but we will still try to get a refund."

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
err i thought a certain jiu hu bitch said mat weddings only cost $50?? LOL :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
err i thought a certain jiu hu bitch said mat weddings only cost $50?? LOL :biggrin:

"jiu hu' char bo, was right & wrong, wrong, it does not cost $50 that was the kampung days...right, is that she pointed out these people, have not changed much...exchanging village wear for urban wear...but inside still a 'kampung',,,pay $16,000 hold in a void deck...what do you expect? of course, hotel doesn't mean no problems...but that is not the point!!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only cheapos have weddings at void decks n contribute to noise pollution. For weddings. Either have it at a proper hotel or restaurant or just have a small one with close family n frens. If not money than dont have a big one easy as tat. In void deck no air con etc n singapore is hot n humid. Sit outside also sian.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays hotel wedding dinners no longer have any karaoke sessions.

All you get is some silly video montage of how the couple met each other. :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually if sinkies not bothered with face then a coffee shop Zhi char stall will do.
Back in our grandfather's days commoners hold weekends at the side lanes back alleys

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
$15k for void deck wedding? Do in a five star hotel is only between $25k to $50k and four star hotel about $20k.

I though Malay very relac one? Why so kan cheong asking the planner to do faster?

That is because they only relac when it does not concern them...just like this case. So it is not their nature that they are relac, it is that they choose to relac.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The m&ds really marry young. She 21 n her husband 24. By the time she 30 will have 5 kids plus. Tat will hit the 10 million population mark soon.

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you know why Courts business is booming.

I think Ive mentioned this before. m&ds buy at courts because they cant qualify for credit cards. But in actual fact chinks owe more money( in debt) in peesai than m&ds. But still Courts dont really give a shit who buys from them.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah.......Malay couple got 1000 guests ah..............make money liao lah.........

wedding package cost 15k..........1000 guests each one give 20 bucks at least one mah.............

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Ive mentioned this before. m&ds buy at courts because they cant qualify for credit cards. But in actual fact chinks owe more money( in debt) in peesai than m&ds. But still Courts dont really give a shit who buys from them.

There are more chinese in sg mah. Anyway it's really dumb that they cannot even qualify for a CC.