• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Condo Supply: Total no. of units in the pipeline.

AUNTY

Alfrescian
Loyal
if they only appear at night, then must be very noisy if they drive/speed/race round, then properties buyers cannot sleep peacefully at night...hopefully police there react when people complain...if happen in SG my neighbourhood, I sure call 999...

They only appear at night. Sometimes they go over to singapore too with their bike.

AUNTY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed, but not easy to choose though... Youngsters normally follow/keep up with their peers, and also they feel a sense of belonging when in a group... in short easily influenced....only those youngsters who are level headed/mature enough are able to choose between black and white...some one I know - her eldest son is a bright boy. When he reach teenage, around Sec 2, he hang around with wrong company. In his eyes, these people are like brothers to him. He commit an unlawful act, then was send to boys home, but when out, he never repent cos those people still hang around him. The last thing I heard he is at Thailand.. a pity...

They can choose not to be a remit may…
But the devil lies in the word "choose"

:*:

AUNTY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, did anybody buy The Platino? It is near Skudai Highway and selling at RM$577k before discount.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, did anybody buy The Platino? It is near Skudai Highway and selling at RM$577k before discount.

The location of this project is a bit inconvenient.
If coming from city, you need to do a U-turn further up at the Tun Aminah junction and there are no shops nearby on this side of the road.
To shop or do marketing, you need to again do a long U-turn further down to Kipmart on the opposite side of the highway.
Also, they are now busily tearing down that huge abandoned mall next door, so expect lots of building activities for the next 3,4 years.

AUNTY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yap, 2-bedder 13th floor, after 15% discount is $490k...

Just share with you - I saw a new project called Brios Serviced Apartment coming up, they tear down the mall next to Platino to build a new mall and Brios Residences is on top of it...I kind of like the concept so I kaypo and make enquiry about Brios Residences and details are:-
Type D - studio - 523 sf - 561 sf Indicative $448k to $571k -- the agent say left 12 units - not sure real or not
Type C - 2 bedder - 1088 sf - $857k - $949k
Agent say got 10% discount. Didn't ask any details as I have no budget...

Mount Austin new condos expensive?

Which type ? 2 rooms?

AUNTY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brios Residences project by CWT Holdings - partially furnished...and no GRR...Brios 2-bedder is huge and price not with my reach...

Do you all know whether in terms of quality, CWT Holdings or IOI better?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brios Residences project by CWT Holdings - partially furnished...and no GRR...Brios 2-bedder is huge and price not with my reach...

Do you all know whether in terms of quality, CWT Holdings or IOI better?

IOI is one of a most reliable developer in JB.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yap, 2-bedder 13th floor, after 15% discount is $490k...

Just share with you - I saw a new project called Brios Serviced Apartment coming up, they tear down the mall next to Platino to build a new mall and Brios Residences is on top of it...I kind of like the concept so I kaypo and make enquiry about Brios Residences and details are:-
Type D - studio - 523 sf - 561 sf Indicative $448k to $571k -- the agent say left 12 units - not sure real or not
Type C - 2 bedder - 1088 sf - $857k - $949k
Agent say got 10% discount. Didn't ask any details as I have no budget...

Mount Austin new condos expensive?

Definitely cheaper at ard $500 psf. I read ur condo name wrongly. Tot at Mt Austin. That side less land, so more condos.

New developers mostly build condos. $9xxk might as well buy strata landed with facilities.

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry guys,

there are so many posts and threads. And I don't have time to go through all.

Can someone point me to a place where I can get a detailed data on

-Condos that are still available to foreigners at RM500,000 range (before the new RM1 mill law)
- Locations
- Looking at Studio units (500 to 700 sq ft)
- 500 - 700 psf

Please let me know.

Thanks.

AUNTY

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not into Malaysian property yet so not expert. Maybe you could try this website - www.propertyguru.com.my (for Malaysian properties). Hope it helps.

Sorry guys,

there are so many posts and threads. And I don't have time to go through all.

Can someone point me to a place where I can get a detailed data on

-Condos that are still available to foreigners at RM500,000 range (before the new RM1 mill law)
- Locations
- Looking at Studio units (500 to 700 sq ft)
- 500 - 700 psf

Please let me know.

Thanks.

AUNTY

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess right - IOI is a better one coz a few years ago, IOI joint venture with a SG developer to develop Sentosa condo project..

C S Long, I Cannot find Keck Seng service apartment project in Austin under Property Guru - what is the project name?

Agreed, $900k kind of pricey...

AUNTY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apologies, am not well verse with rules for SUBSALE all that...perhaps you can contact property agents for better info...

Near CIQ, the only ones I know of are Tebrau 8 Residences, Suasana, Tri Tower...

Hi Aunty

So Singaporeans are not eligible to buy anything below RM500k, including SUBSALE?

And for Medini area, can buy below RM500K?