• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When a dying dictator gets another useless award

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The award means little to the recipient. It means a lot to the givers to be able to show thanks and appreciation.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The award means little to the recipient. It means a lot to the givers to be able to show thanks and appreciation.

you are a very wise forummer
i totally agree with what you have posted
thank you..

but 90% of the postings show grave negativity on this selfless giving....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the receiver is HUMBLE eats "HUMBLE PIE"..decline the AWARD then, I would say, it means little to the recipient even less from the giver..all are attention seekers...it is good to hang the photo in the office to SHOWOFF.

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a very wise forummer
i totally agree with what you have posted
thank you..

but 90% of the postings show grave negativity on this selfless giving....

Simi lan cheow selfless? So selfless donate all his asset to the poor lah. Why sue so many till they bankrupt?

Don't know what is in your chee bye brain.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simi lan cheow selfless? So selfless donate all his asset to the poor lah. Why sue so many till they bankrupt?

you think a person who said this will donate anything

""One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

furthermore he is a truly a khek in his heart (but if he has one, will be black in colour)

hahahahhahaaaaa............

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

your grave negativity is the reason you are almost brain dead here
your obsession with your mother's authentic organs is shameless
unfilial son is the worst product of any parent....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you think a person who said this will donate anything

""One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

furthermore he is a truly a khek in his heart (but if he has one, will be black in colour)

hahahahhahaaaaa............

BKT you told me not to drag you into the kopishit
now you are partnering that Mr Chobohlan in gang raping
your negativity is getting into your system
so do be careful - do not stoop too low to peep under-skirt....
sekali got sore red swollen eye.....

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Encik weekend OT 1 hour how much? :rolleyes:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i am answering to cho post/remark. why you so kaypoh?????

no reference to you.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am answering to cho post/remark. why you so kaypoh?????

no reference to you.

BKT this is an open forum
if you dont want people to reply to your post to whoever
go into the toilet bowl and hide inside
or go into the closet with your chobohlan and do a twosome there
otherwise whatever you post here can be challenged, can be confronted , can be dispelled
and sometimes, can be sued until your pants drop and your no testicles melt down
tiok boh???

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BKT this is an open forum
if you dont want people to reply to your post to whoever
go into the toilet bowl and hide inside
or go into the closet with your chobohlan and do a twosome there
otherwise whatever you post here can be challenged, can be confronted , can be dispelled
and sometimes, can be sued until your pants drop and your no testicles melt down
tiok boh???

do what you want?????

you can go, carry ball , you can go, lick, you can suck, you can go, rim . it is your perogative.

or are you just waiting for a dick to insert into your ulcerated furried tongue mouth????.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
do what you want?????

you can go, carry ball , you can go, lick, you can suck, you can go, rim . it is your perogative.

or are you just waiting for a dick to insert into your ulcerated furried tongue mouth????.

you and your furry tongue!
a man of great experience...good for you brudder BKT!!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
when he's finally buried and gone, would the ball carriers keep his balls as eternal souvenir? the man is already half foot in the coffin, yet his balls carriers are still proliferating.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the one hand, we must sympathise with all these organisations with the fact that once approached by pap to put up another award/book/celebrations/etc these poor folks really cannot say no. But to play along. No choice really. Poor fellows.

It is also a clear sign that the end is near. Time to put that bottle in the fridge for the inevitable toast. It is near.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when he's finally buried and gone, would the ball carriers keep his balls as eternal souvenir? the man is already half foot in the coffin, yet his balls carriers are still proliferating.

Dont worry.

The balls carriers are also sharpening knives all ready for the big big hooting after smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is buried and given to the ghouls and demons all waiting to rape and screw LKY in all his orifices.

HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOOT AND HOOOOOOOT

L

luckluc

Old Fart’s worthy of another award
Kuok’s Post in de fragrant harbour
Crowned Old Fart joker of the day
Next to photo looking like goldfish

Comparing Princeling Xi to Mandela
Twas uttering dat earned dis honour
Whenever Old Fart opens his mouth
UnSinkified must duck to avoid stain
Of being associated with dis goldfish

Dis Old Fart, he played one,
He played knick-knack on my thumb;
Knick-knack paddywhack,
Give a dog a bone,
Dis Old Fart came rolling home.

Please click link for South China Morning Post’s “Who Said It” on 7th August 2013:

http://www.scmp.com/comment/insight-opinion/article/1294830/who-said-it

Fuck you bastard retarded jiak liao bee bastard balless scum dog!

You pimp your prostitute whore mother for a living!

Last night Linpeh used a huge spiked stick to fuck your prostitute whore mother's cunt untill all her intestines came out from her cunt!

And after you fucktard bastard dog saw your whore mother bled badly, you this bastard chow ah gua crawl on all your 4 legs to lick my anus-hole and suck my dick!

Last edited by luckluc; Today at 10:07 AM.