• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Maid's Eye view of Singapore employers

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Maids-Eye-view-of-Singapore-employers/

Dear A Maid's Eye view:

I am tired of this happening to my Fiancee all the time. I cannot believe this is even legal for it to happen, but this is my story for my fiancee. Please do not use my name in this post.

My Fiancee Esther has been with the same Indian family for 8.5 years. She has never had a problem with them at all. Helped raise their children, raised their dog, cooked, cleaned, and was never in trouble. Before we met she was treated very well, never abused, had some time to herself, and not worked very hard.

That all changed after we met and fell in love. We met on Facebook, through a mutual friend. It was love at first sight for me, and she has told me that when she saw me the first time, even though I was ugly (a little joke we have), she says she fell in love with me too. We talked on FB and Skype for 4 months before I came to Singapore and proposed to her. That was when all the trouble started.

After 1 year of our engagement, she has been abused with unreal working conditions, up at 6 am work till midnight or 1 am, little food, etc. Her mam is verbally abusive, mean, and watches every move she makes. Today, as an example, she told her she could have her off day, but not take anything with her, meaning money. She just told me her mam stayed in her room while she changed clothes to make sure she did not take any money with her at all.

In December she went to the market with 30 dollars her mam gave her for groceries. She came back with the groceries and the receipts. Conveniently, her mam forgot that she had given her the money for the groceries, and accused her of stealing it. She was arrested and taken to jail overnight, where she insisted, she had the receipts for the groceries in a bag in her room. She was let out in one day, and provided those receipts for the police, and after3 weeks of hell at her house, her case was dropped.

Because her contract does not fall into the new Maids rules, her employers are not forced to let her out for 1 day off per week. Since December 15, she has been allowed to leave on Sunday 3 times, and each time her mam sends her out with no money, no purse, and no way to get to her friends. She says, tell your friends to pay for you. Today I found at that she has not been allowed to send money to her family for 6 months, and has not even been paid since January 1.

Her Contract is up July 23 of this year, and her employers are already pressuring her to stay on for 6 more months. They have said, we will make it nicer for you here, we dont want you to leave, all the nice things, but when she tells them she wants to get married and start a family, they get angry and start treating her poorly again.

I do not understand why employers think of the DFW's as sub humans, not capable or deserving of even the basic rights of being a human being. She is forced to live in a closet of a room with no AC, just a fan, a curtain for a door, and her Sir sitting outside her door at night when she is on the phone with me listening to her conversations. Lately, they are making just enough food for them, (she cooks it) and making her eat rice and toast, and that is all. Their dog, gets potatoes and tuna every day, more than the DFW does.

I know what the problem is, it is a female jealousy problem. My fiancee is tiny, and beautiful, and 31 years old. Her Mam is 50, fat, and showers once a week. Their daughter who is 24 years old, is fat, ugly, and cannot find a boyfriend. The men in the house pay more attention to my fiancee than they do to their family, and I know that is what is causing all the trouble. She wears simple clothes, not tight, and stays away from everyone. What is she supposed to do when her mam is away from the house and her Sir who is her employers and Singaporean, asks her to massage his feet and legs? It disgusts me to know that she is subjected to this kind of torture. It is not right.

It is time for the Singaporean Govt to step up and make major changes in how these women are treated. I am sick of how my fiancee is treated, and she has a better life than a lot of DFW's. When I hear of DFW's getting beaten for not locking a door, or given 3 kilo of rice and hot dogs for their food for the month it makes me so mad. You ladies to not have to take this from your employers. There are 200,000 of you in SG alone. What would happen if all of you on one Friday or Saturday all just walked out to show your solidarity to the government that you are tired of being treated as sub humans. the first rule that has to go is the rule that an employer can send a DFW back to their home for any reason at any time. That rule is the reason not one of you can take the action you need to improve your working conditions.

I learned a long time ago, that if you treat people with kindness and respect, not only will they like you but they will want to work for you.
It seems to me out of 200.000 DFW's in SG only about 25% are happy with their jobs, and the rest are treated like slaves.

Please be strong ladies. You are better people than the people you work for. You have love, intelligence, and respect for humans. I see your faces smiling at the parks on your Sundays off and wonder how you can be so happy with such bad working conditions, and then it hits me. You are with the people you love, trying to make a better life for you and your families. Keep Strong ladies, there are people all over the world working to make it better for you there.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
My Wife, A Maid in Singapore - a multi part series of posts
Part 1/6
Meeting my wife

Hello. I am a man. Maybe this is the first time a man is writing in these pages, and I am humbled.

I am humbled by what SMS, word of mouth, emails, Whatsapp, Tango, Viber, Line, a few hundred smartphones, and a dauntless drive can do. It does more than my newspaper. You see, I was a journalist.

I met my wife on the internet. Then I came over to Singapore to meet her, and she was wonderful. Sometimes, you just meet someone who is the embodiment of all that you respect and value in this world. Someone who makes you want to be a better man, just to be worthy of her. Someone who you want to sell your soul and everything else, just to own her. Someone who, after you've met her, being with anybody else, even Miss Universe, is a waste of time and takes time away from that special someone. That someone, is my wife. I'll stop here, this is not a love story.

I was a humble journalist, I could not pay for all her family yet. But even if I could, she'd have none of it. She wouldn't take a cent from me. And if she worked in her country, she wouldn't even have made the rent, much less bail out her family from debt caused by crop failure which natural disasters wrought.

She insisted to work in this country for a pittance, because that pittance of $450 was four times the amount she could earn in our country every month. She didn't have any big degree which could get her a S-Pass, and in this country S-Passes sometimes lands you a hawker centre cleaner job or a mobile shop salesgirl job anyway, when the boss declares that they pay you $2,500 but actually take back more than half of that. That, is the single worst waste of human potential in the world, when the best of our countries come to shining Singapore to be sales assistants and hawker centre cleaners and ignoring all else that they could offer.

Throwing my job and coming to Singapore

Doesn't matter, I was in love, and I have a degree, so I got myself an S-Pass, borrowing heavily to pay the agents. I worked in the construction industry, and I could write better than anybody else so they made me the brains of the outfit. I'm really damn good at my job, though I'd rather write. Realising that nobody in this country would entertain an email longer than 3 lines, I shortened my writing style (you'd see none of that style here!) to a staccato style and thrived in this system. They even gave me a company van as my weekend runabout!

The Singapore Maid as my wife

Having a wife working as a maid is a terrible thing. Especially if she reports to you everything which happens in her life. Mildly shocking are those times when she's bullied into being a beast of burden having to carry all the family's shopping all around the shopping centre for hours when the man of the family could just take a walk down to his car and dump the handbags, books, toys and other stuff there.

Next installment: Singapore the Sex Crazed Country (Part 2/6)

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The Evil Old Witches of Singapore

Singapore must have an evil past. I have been here 8 years so I don't know. But the old people I have met, they are bad inside, but they are better now in their hearts. Maybe. I don't know.

I have been maid for almost 8 years now. I will soon go back. I will marry the best man I have met, inside him is everything I ever wanted in my life. Before I go back, I think back on my 8 years. I forgive everything but I never will forget the old ah maa.

Thomson Ah Maa from Thomson church

First I will talk about the Thomson Ah Maa. When I first come, I became a maid for this Thomson Ah Maa, I call her Thomson because she will go to Thomson Church and pray in the Chinese service with her husband.

She will not give me breakfast, only lunch and dinner. And for lunch and dinner the food is just a bowl of rice and some vegetables, almost never meat. That is not enough. But I am a new maid. I don't know who to open my mouth. I just came from the village, I am the smartest girl in my village but nothing prepare me for the evil I see in this country in the old women.

Enjoy seeing maid hungry

Every Sunday she will go to church to pray. After church, she force me to sit down and she and her husband will eat. I will have nothing to eat, nothing to drink. I have not enough lunch and dinner, and I am surely hungry. But they will eat. And she will see me, and smile and look at her own food, look at me again, and smile, enjoy that I want food but don't have anything to eat. Other people around me in the hawker centre see me so pity. Because they see me every week, so sad.

Try to break the maid spirit by ask her carry like cow

She will buy so much, and force me to carry the bags. The plastic bag cut into my hand every week, my hands ache so much trying to carry. She and her husband will not help, even they are strong. They take taxi if I am not there, but they take bus with me. Because they treat me as a cow, they ask me to carry so much, and on the bus I have so much to carry, the other people always help me.

Killing the maid soul

At home is scold and she work very hard to kill my heart. Everything I do she will make it small, she will quietly smile and say me stupid, and take great joy to see me hungry. It is she take great happiness to see my sadness.

Forgiveness and God's punishment

I forgive her, because even now, I can go to Thomson Chinese service, and meet her again and scold her and tell her bad things to everybody, and and revenge her by saying her name, phone number and address in this page. But I will not do that. I forgive her. If I scold her, or shoot her, she dies quickly and or she feels better about herself. But when left to herself, can you believe that a woman who goes to church, pray to God, can treat another human being so badly and enjoy her suffering? What kind of life will this old woman lead? In her heart, it is blackened, and her soul is broken, she will lead the rest of her life in sadness, misery and heart full of hate. It is the opposite of being human to enjoy life. She has died inside but still walking, the walking dead have nothing but hell on earth. That is not my punishment, it is God's punishment for the wicked.

Trying to bully me 8 years later

This year, after I am a very experienced maid, with the best mind and the best working, and knowing the human heart both good and bad, I went to my last contract, and I meet another Ah Maa. We call her East Coast Ah Maa, because she live in a big big house in East Coast and very very very rich. She is evil in all ways uncountable, she try all the tricks like make me eat less, make me carry things from market alone, but she know after 2 months that she cannot bully me, but she will still try.

In the market, she will buy and buy and buy everything extra, just to break my spirit. I ask to take trolley, but she refuse, she say that she will not buy much. I know that she only want to break me, but I am prepared. She buy everything and I carry until 2 hands full. Then she see me smile and she's not happy, she buy a watermelon even though the whole house hate it. I say, Ah Maa if you buy this watermelon, I cannot carry it, and I will not try. I will ask you to carry it. And she stop.

You see, many of these old women, they find pleasure in human suffering, so she try.

The Expired Chicken Rice Mix trick

And they are also crazy, in ways I still don't understand. One day, there is chicken rice mix with ginger and chili already expire but Ah Maa want to cook it. I told her, Ah Maa, it is already expire, if you cook now your family will be sick. But Ah Maa cannot decide, and still want to cook. I said, Ah Maa, I will not cook this and make the family sick, and if you want to cook, I will not do it. You cook. And I went upstairs to clean the house.

Later I come down and she told me, I throw away the chicken rice mix already. I use new one. And then family had chicken rice for dinner. I saw a big packet of chili and ginger next to my plate. I ask Ah Maa, what is this? Why so much?

She said, she love me and want to give me more chili and ginger.

Then I know already her evil heart because I check the dustbin. She gave her family all the fresh chili and ginger, and throw away all the fresh chili and ginger that they cannot eat. But she give me the old one - she throw away the chicken rice mix, but did not throw the chili and ginger which is the worst and fastest to spoil, and she give to me and cheat me, hope I eat and get sick. I smell the bad sour smell of rotten chili sauce, I throw away the chili and ginger and did not say anything to anybody. She try to cheat me to get sick, can you imagine the evil?

Trying to sicken the maid with rotten tauhu

Also there is the tauhu I told Ah Maa please cook it for so long, but always Ah Maa never want to let me cook. Of course it expire. Then when it expire, she ask me to cook it for myself. I said that it is expire and show her that it is spoiled inside. She still insist I cook it for myself. She say it is OK. I ask her, Ah Maa, do you want to eat it or not? She said NO, YOU EAT IT. I throw it away, but I have less to eat that day, because Ah Maa told maam that I have a big tauhu to eat and don't need to eat many other things.

This Ah Maa, the way she live, is the whole family hate her. The more they hate, the more she need to find comfort in making the maid of her house suffer. And the more evil she become the more her family hate her. Do I need to revenge? No, I don't. But it is difficult, sometimes I feel like burning the house and wishing her death. But I believe, the life of the evil person is so miserable, so lonely and so not human, that if I do anything and scold her, it will make her more comfortable. Let her drown in her own evil, it take all my strength to stop myself from fighting her, but I know that God's purpose is better served if I don't punish her myself and leave it to God.

Yes, later she suffer so much, but that is a story for another day.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Singaporean male employer take off his clothes try to look sexy to maid - maid and friends laugh at his stupid attempt

http://i.imgur.com/V5pfcXr.jpg - man without clothes

Zin (not the real name, also featured here http://on.fb.me/153UcVP ) has a funny sir, we never finish telling his story yet. He is maybe 46 year old. He is a very vain man, try to look handsome but he is not so handsome how hard he try. He put on gold chain everywhere, if he can hang money from his neck he maybe do it.

He thought that woman see a man without clothes is sexy, he thought that men see women without clothes is sexy, so women see men the same. We so sorry to say he is wrong. Women like strength, confidence, personality, honor, understanding, kindness, attitude, but never something so simple as seeing a man without clothes is sexy.

Zin's sir, Wong Chee Wah (not his real name) is a big boss. He is rich and strong, but cannot speak so well. Zin hear sometimes the angmo guests laugh that only in Singapore can boss be so boring and cannot talk.

When Mr. Wong Chee Wah never go Hong Kong or China long time, he try on Zin. He will come back home, take off his shirt and change to very very short shorts and he will go to the downstairs lounge chair, put his leg up and try to show his cock come out.

Zin know what he is doing, and she just go upstairs to clean. After few minutes, Wong Chee Wah will go upstairs and look for Zin. He will try to make his voice deep and sexy and say, "Time to go to eat, Zin" and show off his body like that. Zin say "I clean first, later I will eat" and Chee Wah just look at Zin few minutes as she clean.

Zin will try to go to other room if Wong Chee Wah never block the door. If Chee Wah block the door, Zin will try to go into toilet to clean, or face back to him. Because Wong Chee Wah always try to see Zin breast, Zin buy the most polite T shirt, thick and small neck hole, and will only wear long pants when at home.

Sometimes Chee Wah will go to computer room, when Zin come to clean, he will put up his leg on the chair and try to show his private part to Zin. He try to look sexy, but he is so pathetic, so honorless, so little pride for a man, Zin has totally no feeling except yuck feeling for him. And she feel pity and funny for this man.

When Chee Wah cannot show Zin, because Zin no interest, Chee Wah will ask Zin to wash his car. He will sit when Zin is washing, look at Zin. Zin will go the other side of his car to wash. Then Chee Wah will take another sponge and try to help Zin to wash, and he try to hold Zin hand to teach her how to wash the car. Zin always angrily shake his hand away and go the other side again. Chee Wah will follow Zin, and this nonsense happen for until Zin finish wash.

Zin will not complain to maam, because who will have to leave the house, Zin or Chee Wah? There are children. Of course Chee Wah will not have to leave the house.

Zin will get married soon, she find her man is so much more honor than Chee Wah.

Why, is this boss, so many people work for him, have wife and children, have so much experience to make love to prostitute in China, still don't know how ugly he look when he try to take off his clothes to attract his maid? Yes, Chee Wah not supposed to do all this, and Zin is strong, nothing affect her, she is so in love with her man who she will marry soon, but still, Chee Wah have no idea what is attractive to a woman.

It is funny how Chee Wah try and look so ugly trying. Zin tell all her friends, and her boyfriend also. Of course, Zin's boyfriend is quite angry, but he trust Zin and he knows that he is stronger lion than ten Chee Wah put together. We spoke to both Zin and boyfriend about this, and the boyfriend is angry but he know that Zin will not be attracted, but he is angry that another man try so hard to disturb his future wife.

Mr. Wong Chee Wah, how I wish we could print your name and put your business card online here. We are disgusted with you, and we are disgusted that such a powerful boss, very very strong boss of a company who have logo in all the world, can take off your shirt and show off your private part to your maid every time your wife is not in.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
A Tale of 2 Children in a home where the Maid does everything

Anita and Greg are 2 chinese children of 2 very successful professional people, in a home where the maid, Zin, is intelligent, efficient and friendly. This is what Zin sees, and she is your eye and ears into the chinese household. In this home is also an old lady, the grandmother of the children. Zin does not say good or bad, she just say what she sees.

Have you seen the cinema show, Wall-E? Here, you can see on Youtube, the video of fat people who cannot walk, who don't really do anything for themselves, who eat and enjoy their computer game and watch movie and buy things. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1BQPV-iCkU

Watch the show carefully, Singapore is like this now, but no robot, only have maid.

The mother of the children now play Candy Crush every day, every hour she is free. Before Candy Crush there is other game, there is Facebook. The children are alone, whether the mother is in the house or not. The father is always on business trip to China, he use a lot of underwear haha ...

This family is rich and they live in a big big house. It is so big but the only thing they do together is to watch TV. But even though watch TV everybody have their own screen, everybody have their own game. They don't talk. Ah Maa the grandmother only have chance to watch TV when the children and parents not at home.

The children are maybe one in primary school and one in secondary school. The girl is older. Let's talk about the girl first. The girl is not pretty but her body is nice. She know this, and she will dress very short to show it off but she hide her face with her long hair. At home, when there are gardener and worker about, she will sit down and open her legs in very very short shorts to show everything, she will enjoy looking at the men look at her.

The boy is in primary school, he can be a nice boy. He is too young to have a girlfriend, but he is always angry now, he cannot speak very well, maybe he try to be like that because everybody in his school is like that.

The mother is mad when she is not playing the game. Even 1 hair on the floor she will complain. She will not pick it up herself, she has to call Zin to pick it up, and scold Zin for not being clean enough. She cannot control herself, even 1 ant, 1 rice, 1 hair, she have to go crazy.

The father does not care much for the family. He has his own world. I only know that he spend a lot of time outside at night, weekday and weekend also. He will come home sometimes early when the mother is still at work, and he will look at Zin work, very long, make Zin quite nervous, but Zin is not the type of girl he can use and play, Zin will go away and lock the door so he cannot continue. He once try to talk to Zin, but Zin only will say Yes, No and I don't know to him. Zin knows this type of man, because the number of underwear he use and the so many times he go out every night, and try to wear so nice like a woman wear fancy clothes.

Both children cannot do anything, just like the fat men in Wall-E. Actually nobody in the house can do anything except Ah Maa and the maid.

When they want to drink water, they will shout ZIN!!!!!!!! and Zin will walk up 3 floor, and listen to them what they want, and then Zin walk downstairs 3 floor and pour water for them, and walk up 3 floor to give them the water, then Zin go back downstairs to continue to wash the dishes. One time, Zin ask loudly what they want, she get scolded, so now, just for 1 glass of water for 1 person, she walk 12 floor. When everybody at home, 4 people, Zin walk up and down 12 floor for every person, walk 48 floors. Zin has very strong legs now.

The family cannot even open their door! When they want to open the door, they call ZIN!!!! and Zin will rush to the door, open for them. They want Zin to take their shoes from their cabinet for them, put nicely, the correct direction. Zin refuse to do it for the sir, because she know that the sir will look at her breasts.

One time Zin need to dry her hands when the boy call for Zin to open the door. Zin was late half minute, and the boy shout STUPID!!!!! and scold Zin so loud and he take his water bottle and squeeze all the sweet water all over the kitchen to give Zin more work to do. Zin was angry. We told Zin, you complain to the maam, but Zin said that this is the way in the house, complain about the boy will not do her good, let the boy rot if that is what the parents choose. We make Zin promise that if this happen ever again, she will demand boy to say sorry or Zin will tell his mother.

The girl have a favourite dress, because it is very sexy and show off her leg, she always ask Zin to wash this one, almost every few days. She wear it once a week, when she go to tuition, maybe there is a boy there.

Everything in the house they forgot where they put, they will shout Zin!!!!!! and expect Zin to know where they put everything. Once maam even ask for where they put the condom, Zin cannot find the family condom, so Zin go to the Sir secret cupboard and take his condom which he buy for people not in his family and give to maam.

In this house, Zin have to wash the maam car every day, because remember, even 1 spot, she cannot take it. Also have to wash the dustbin every day, because she is mad about being clean. It is lucky that Zin is clever and her mind is strong, because who else can take this?

When Zin is not in, or busy in toilet, the children will shout Zin Zin Zin and if no answer, they will call their Ah Maa so loud. The Ah Maa is old and weak, but the children still want the Ah Maa to bring them water, cut fruit, bring them chocolate, and more water. They also expect the Ah Maa to walk 3 floor up and down. Nobody think of the Ah Maa so pain when she walk. Ah Maa do it because if she don't do it, the children will scold and shout at her also, more fierce than Zin. Because Zin speak better english than the children, they respect her for that, but the children look down on Ah Maa who only speak little english.

Zin is very strong, don't worry about her, she can handle all this. All she do now is to tell us all about the future of this country, when the children all want the maid to put the food into their mouth and don't even move at home. These children, will never be able to do anything in their life, even their backpack they have to carry as soldier, the maid have to carry for them.

The girl will never be able to take care of the house in the future. She better be able to have the money to hire a maid, because if not, no man will want a woman who cannot cook, cannot sew, cannot clean, cannot iron her husband's clothes, and cannot take care of the children. Man never will marry a woman because she is high score Candy Crush.

The woman better be able to take care of the man well, because maybe if this family is normal Singapore family, then the man also cannot do anything. The man cannot hammer nails, cannot decide because when he decide anything the woman will scold, the man cannot scold the woman because if she scold the woman there will be 3 days of cold fire in the house.

And the children cannot speak because they do not speak at home. Maybe they can type whatsapp and take picture to share in Facebook, but they cannot speak. They don't even talk on the phone!

They cannot use computer because the father and the children don't know how to fix the problem. Zin used to fix for them to restart the Starhub when they complain that the internet is down. Zin sometimes have to fix for them the network in the house by switch on and off some things, Zin call them homeplug which she say is a house electric plug with network. When the boy complain no Wifi Zin will fix his ipad to do the wifi properly. When the TV is show starhub and the boy want to play xbox Zin will do it properly. Maid know how to do this better than the father, mother or whole family. Zin even teach the mother how to hide her friends in Facebook. Zin learn from her friends, and we told you, Zin is clever.

Zin cooks for them every day. Zin have to cook, clean, fix computer, wash everything, take water, cut fruits and walk up and down the house a hundred floors maybe in a day, more on weekends. For less than $500 a month.

Lucky for them Zin is so clever. Without Zin, they will change maid every 2 weeks.

Don't worry about Zin. Worry about the children, and the poor Ah Maa.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
My Wife, A Maid in Singapore - a multi part series of posts
Part 2/6
Singapore the Sex Crazed Country

But I wouldn't want the man of the house to go down to the car just with my wife to dump the groceries, toys, and other stuff. I wouldn't want him to drive my wife to the clinic or do anything with my wife without the mistress of the house around. I would hate it if the man came home without themistress around. Because many of these men are men driven reckless by their power and money, and driven to anger and longing by their society's emasculation of their selves.

Because 6 out of 6 households she worked in, the man of the house had tried to, at the mildest, cop a feel for my wife. She's not a bombshell, but you know men - they go nuts for what they call LBFMs, Little Brown Fucking Machines. Small 5'2" ladies, compliant, subservient, smiley, obedient, a far cry from their wives who emasculate all their men like the Black Widow, creatively disobey the `Obey your Husband' commandment, and care more for what others do and say than to listen to their own heart and husband.

I can't count the times I've wanted to kill the men who tried to touch my wife, I'm a man after all. To have your wife living in the house of a man who feels so much more richer and powerful than my wife just because my wife is politely compliant, is like a drake whose wife's a sitting duck in the den of a lion.

I'm only comforted that my wife is fiercely in love with me and hides from view whenever the man's around. To make it simple, we have 2 rules for each other: We don't fuck other people, and we try as far as possible not to let other people think of fucking us. No demure smiles, provocative dressing, putting oneself into vulnerable situations with a person of the opposite sex, no emotional sharing with another person of the opposite sex, careful stuff like that. This simple rule helped us get through in spite of my wife being a sitting duck most of the time. It made things clear in very dangerous situations, and trust in each other to adhere by these rules made our love strong.

The man would take time off from work, and when the man's wife's not around, these males would go to my wife and bother her, speak to her, flirt and take off their clothes to walk around the house. Are they so blinded with power that they carry on the peacock show without even trying to see how ridiculous and uncultured a man looks walking around the house with a woman not of the family, parading his pale biceps and hairless chest and thinking that the woman finds him sexy?

Believe me that my wife has to hide aggressively, and has to do it politely too, to escape the man's amorous attentions. When he goes upstairs to his room my wife scurries down. When the man speaks my wife only replies "Yes", "No" and "I don't know." Anything to stop the amorous bastard there and then.

We choose on purpose the biggest T-shirts with the narrowest neck and arm openings, so that when she bends down the man will not bend his neck to check out my wife's boobies. The big sized preference is to make sure that her womanly shape isn't apparent. Isn't it terrible if one has to dress badly so as not to get fondled? I remember a minister in Singapore mentioning that some Indian writer wrote that in Singapore, unlike India, a woman can dress with spaghetti straps and not get raped. Well, not raped, just fondled, so the quote is still strictly correct though not so accurate.

I forced my wife, initially against her will, to wear shorts which went beyond her knees while working, which my wife complained that they were too hot, but after the hot steamy passions of the Singapore employers were revealed, she happily labored wearing the uncomfortable long shorts believing and hoping that they'd be a charm against the amorous advances of these men. That, and also because my wife got used to being a married woman and not a single girl, so her preference for hot pants waned.

A word about provocative dressing. To the feminists out there, don't lay your hate on me before hearing me out. To a free woman in a lawful state, sure dress sexy. Dress as you like. You can walk about without getting raped or molested. In a house where the law is laid down by the WIFE of the molester, where the woman of the house would definitely sacrifice and blame the maid if the husband started to get randy, and send her back on a whim and without reasons needed. For a maid whose freedom is curtailed, who lives in a virtual jail set up by the employer, where the woman the cop is sometimes at work or out of the house when the man with an insatiable sex drive with power, sexual prowess and domination on his mind every minute, even dressing in a slightly tighter T-Shirt which would show off her womanly curves slightly, would be taking a risk.

When the employers' relatives and friends, freshly drunk during their parties, went into the kitchen to chat up my wife, and on one occasion thrust their hardons to her ass, I really considered confronting these men in real life.

What stopped me was my wife. She told me that she'd share every gory detail of these men's `tries' with me, and she'd share every detail of her instant rejection of these men, and assure me that she'd take care of herself so very well. She would spend hours soothing me, at the expense of her sleep, and I'd be increasingly stressed at 2am in the morning listening to her soothing voice knowing full well that she'd have to wake up at 6am the next day to spray water on their cars to fulfil their demands that she wash their bloody cars every damn day whether dirty or not.

My wife really really knows how to handle me, she tries to understand my point of view and smoothly handles the intense jealousy inherent in men. I can't say that for other women, but my wife's gift and infinite patience knowing full well that she had only 4 hours remaining to sleep before she had to wake up for a gruelling day, helped me handle these situations emotionally.

She was right - what alternative was there? She knew full well that she couldn't complain about this to her ma'am, she'd just banish her back to her country on a one way ticket on whim, because that's exactly what the law says - on a whim, the employer can send the maid back. We'd have to spend upwards of 6 months of her salary to try to come back to Singapore again to work. And complaining to MOM wouldn't work because every house with a working dick she experienced this - it was like sexual harassment of the maid were a norm in this country. I shudder to think about those terrible stories in Dubai - when even this country where the Chinese were supposed to be a gentler race and this country had better enforced and fairer laws was already terrible.

And worse, my wife threatened that if I kept making a fuss about all this she'd stop reporting these gory details to me and keep it all to herself. We have a great relationship, you see... we keep no secrets from each other, we told each other everything, including those times when my roving eye stared down at the Singapore girl with a mini skirt cut all the way up to her crotch - for the sake of honesty and togetherness, I'd tell her everything. I must admit - we share these stories partly with the sinister intention of invoking jealousy in the other party - jealousy is a great spice which makes our love nice - provided we don't overdo it.

So I lived with weekly reports of Alex the Lion licking my wife the Zebra with no cojones to really eat her. Yes, I enjoyed the show with her, wishing that our children could be with us in the future as we watch it again.

Next Installment:
The employers' family's treatment ain't great either (Part 3/6)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole problem can be easily explained.....

My Fiancee Esther has been with the same Indian family for 8.5 years. She has never had a problem with them at all. Helped raise their children, raised their dog, cooked, cleaned, and was never in trouble. Before we met she was treated very well, never abused, had some time to herself, and not worked very hard.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
You beat me to that Scrooball. The clue is there. Working for a kekling family is worst than being gangbanged 10,000 times.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
You beat me to that Scrooball. The clue is there. Working for a kekling family is worst than being gangbanged 10,000 times.

Work with ah nehs for 8 hours a day is painful enough. Imagine a life staying with them 24/7. That's what hell is like.