• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A touching video of a Malay man who cares for stray dogs

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JgByAELBcoE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.............

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For your very unkind words, you will one day have to pay back many folds. Sorry for you.

Actually it can happen if he is not careful.

<header class="article-header"> Posted in: Odd + Funny <time datetime="2011-09-08" pubdate=""> Posted: September 8, 2011 </time>
Indonesian Man Eaten by Starving Pet Dogs

</header>
dogs-eat-owner.png

A man in Indonesia left his nine dogs without any food or water for two weeks while he vacationed for the Eid al Fitr holidays. When he returned, his dogs were extremely happy to see him. Not because they loved their owner, Andre Lumboga, but because they were starving. Lumboga was attacked and eaten by his pet dogs shortly after returning home.

According to the Jakarta Globe, Lumboga was attacked by 7 dogs when he returned home after the holidays. The dogs, who had not had food or water in two weeks, also ate two of the weaker dogs.
Lumboga’s body was discovered after a neighborhood guard noticed luggage outside the man’s house, days after he had returned home. The guard approached the house and noticed a funny smell. When police arrived they discovered Lumboga’s mutilated body inside.

A local police chief in Batam, said:
“His skull was found in the kitchen, and his body was found in the front of his house. We suspect that the dogs were hungry, so they attacked Andre, because they had not been fed for 14 days.”
Police say that they were attacked by the 7 dogs when they entered the house and that they had to “paralyze them.”
The Vancouver Sun reports that Lumboga was from Sulawesi island, a place where dog is commonly eaten.
Is this the terrible story of a man being attacked by his best friend? Or a story of unbelievable animal cruelty? Should the 7 dogs be put down or should they be taken to a shelter?
[Image Via the Province]

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it's haram. In a Muslim country syraiah court his hands would have to be chopped off

It might be so in the beliefs, but there are some individuals who are above the general masses. We have to see people as individuals and not associate everyone with their race or religion.

Cheers!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It might be so in the beliefs, but there are some individuals who are above the general masses. We have to see people as individuals and not associate everyone with their race or religion.

Cheers!
I salute the man.
But this Moslem brothers might not see it that way.
And if he was in a Muslim country his peers would have hung him.
Machiam the lady who was raped in Dubai....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok , He loves animals,

but my question is

does he eat meat??

dun fucking tell me you love animals of all sort and yet you still eat them... give me a fucking break, ok???

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My greatest respect for him. For him its not just overcoming daily needs but also the opposition and ostracizing he need to face from his fellow muslims I really hope he could find some help.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some human beings should learn from dogs. They do not discriminate against their owners, regardless of race, language or religion.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

You say not to associate everyone based on their race and religion.

So can anyone be associated with 'something' based on who they had voted for? LOL

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

That is so true.
I have a dog and personally came across at least 3 muslims who didn't mind touching my dog. Uncle no.1 came towards my dog and started petting it. He told me dogs are the best creatures ever. Uncle no. 2 also petted my dog and mentioned that it is only the dog's saliva that is haram ( not sure how true, could be his own perception). A Boy started playing with my dog and told me his Dad was with the Police k-nine unit. So, there you are - not all muslims view dogs in the same way though most are paranoid about dogs. Guess it's all in the upbringing.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cheers!

i indiscriminate against sinkies, how har???