• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A touching video of a Malay man who cares for stray dogs

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is so true.
I have a dog and personally came across at least 3 muslims who didn't mind touching my dog. Uncle no.1 came towards my dog and started petting it. He told me dogs are the best creatures ever. Uncle no. 2 also petted my dog and mentioned that it is only the dog's saliva that is haram ( not sure how true, could be his own perception). A Boy started playing with my dog and told me his Dad was with the Police k-nine unit. So, there you are - not all muslims view dogs in the same way though most are paranoid about dogs. Guess it's all in the upbringing.

This probably only happens in sinkieland where LKY can call Islam a venomous religion.
If in a Muslim country with syariah laws...the 3 would have been killed by the mob liao before being paraded on the streets.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is so true.
I have a dog and personally came across at least 3 muslims who didn't mind touching my dog. Uncle no.1 came towards my dog and started petting it. He told me dogs are the best creatures ever. Uncle no. 2 also petted my dog and mentioned that it is only the dog's saliva that is haram ( not sure how true, could be his own perception). A Boy started playing with my dog and told me his Dad was with the Police k-nine unit. So, there you are - not all muslims view dogs in the same way though most are paranoid about dogs. Guess it's all in the upbringing.

then the 4th muslim comes along and pet your lanjiao and say he always looks for a nice suck..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then just fuck back to Matland and get screwed by your 47% majority Government.

i am already in Australia... why you keep saying i am from Malaysia, i dun understand... Malaysia is a 3rd world country, only losers stay there same as sinkieland.

i am only fit to stay in first world country like australia. Australia is only for unsinkified person, not for you. dun be jealous.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That is so true. I have a dog and personally came across at least 3 muslims who didn't mind touching my dog. Uncle no.1 came towards my dog and started petting it. He told me dogs are the best creatures ever. Uncle no. 2 also petted my dog and mentioned that it is only the dog's saliva that is haram ( not sure how true, could be his own perception). A Boy started playing with my dog and told me his Dad was with the Police k-nine unit. So, there you are - not all muslims view dogs in the same way though most are paranoid about dogs. Guess it's all in the upbringing.

I've posted before - I was in car waiting for wife to buy chicken wings, windows down dog standing against window frantically looking for mama, then a little boy and girl (less than 10 I guess) walked pass and and told each other "eh cute cute" I was shock and afraid they will touch because the kids were Malay and I thought they thought my dog was a cat. Before I was able to warn them they were already touch my dog, and also shouted a distant from them "Pa Ma so cute" I saw their parents walking towards me and then also started playing with my dog, I told them hey this is dog la not cat they said ya its ok we have a dog at home too. There you go.

Another time a different situation not about dogs, I was having wine at The Wine Company on its outside table, a Malay couple probably in 50s came sit down next to me with their two daughters late teens or early 20s, daughters in tudongs, face look pretty like their mom, dad ordered wine with 4 glasses for all the Malay staff who took the order felt really bad I could see in his face, but whole evening the family enjoyed their bottle of red. Later I asked the Malay staff why he felt bad he said that was the first time for him and he'll probably feel better if the girls didn't wear tudongs. There you go again.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another time a different situation not about dogs, I was having wine at The Wine Company on its outside table, a Malay couple probably in 50s came sit down next to me with their two daughters late teens or early 20s, daughters in tudongs, face look pretty like their mom, dad ordered wine with 4 glasses for all the Malay staff who took the order felt really bad I could see in his face, but whole evening the family enjoyed their bottle of red. Later I asked the Malay staff why he felt bad he said that was the first time for him and he'll probably feel better if the girls didn't wear tudongs. There you go again.

Yes. Its best for "muslims" not to don with haji caps or tudongs when drinking alcohol or buying 4-Ds in public. Lest they give their religion a bad name.