• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought it's been announced that as long as the SPA is signed prior to the 2% implementation date (1 May 14?), you won't need to pay any more.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, peeps...
just received copy of letter from setia to bank request drawdown of funds, attached include architect letter certifying completion of groundwork (ie 20%).

Last edited:

jerrycoaching

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drove past today. Saw the gates infront of the house.. Super low! think gotta change the gates. Anyone can simply jump over those gates into your car pouch..

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drove past today. Saw the gates infront of the house.. Super low! think gotta change the gates. Anyone can simply jump over those gates into your car pouch..

agree it's too low, but currently no point to only change your gate. if you change your gate to high ones, anyone can jump into your neighbour porch and then jump over the low wall into your car porch. besides, strata titled so management may not allow you to change the gates too.. at least for first few years. hopefully the $$ we pay will get us good security personnel.

Last edited:

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think its better than some Atas development in resort style completely wo any walls as boundaries.
We like abit resort/country club style except neither here nor there. lol.
My main concern is Security must be SOLID.
Our exterior perimeter walls got CCTV bo???

:confused:

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 600 acre land of Ecoworld, which has strata title, consists of commercial and about 3K residential units (but no club house). The commercial area is the nearest to SEC. Good for 2nd phase residents at SEC.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 600 acre land of Ecoworld, which has strata title, consists of commercial and about 3K residential units (but no club house). The commercial area is the nearest to SEC. Good for 2nd phase residents at SEC.

generally good, but really depend what kind of commercial open up there. hopefully a bank, petrol station, some upmarket eateries.. and hoping for an anchor tenant (similar to tesco). i heard ecoworld is working on getting in a major retailer as anchor tenant. \ also, there will be a residents clubhouse for ecospring. but i gather it's a large one shared by whole of ecospring. summer no clubhouse and pool.

btw did you get the confirm pricing for ecosummer terraces?

Last edited:

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
generally good, but really depend what kind of commercial open up there. hopefully a bank, petrol station, some upmarket eateries.. and hoping for an anchor tenant (similar to tesco). i heard ecoworld is working on getting in a major retailer as anchor tenant. \ also, there will be a residents clubhouse for ecospring. but i gather it's a large one shared by whole of ecospring. summer no clubhouse and pool.

btw did you get the confirm pricing for ecosummer terraces?

Nope, just indicative from 650K upwards. There is a plan for petrol station at SEC commercial area, saw it on its website.

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
any other interesting plans for the commercial area? like college, bank, mall?

The sales lady does not know much on the commercial area, just said that's for future development. She mentioned about future Jusco, hospital and school at Dato Onn which most of us already aware oO

inlinev4

Alfrescian
Loyal
any other interesting plans for the commercial area? like college, bank, mall?

Too early to firm anything. EW has to build up phase 1 Summer & Spring then firm up on Commercial.
Would be interesting to see who - Setia or EW to bring in the 1st bank / school