• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Lim Park Protest ~ Reuters.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tomorrow will be wet and moody
quiet, eerie and silent like one ghostly cemetery at the speaker's corner
a handful of organisers will be there

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You wanna have a bet with me? I give 3 to 1 odds in your favour. I can take you on any amount you wanna wager.

Alamak, where is Leongsam?

Paiseh bro, can I potong jalan your business proposal? I will better your odds. Put money, take money. Sure win. 10 to 1 odds from me.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
If ang chia there, preggies must not go. Don't know how ang chia will act leh.

Thats why must make many videos of any fucker who pretends to be a "protester" but actually stirring shit ....or the sort of "protesters" planted in the crowd that stir up trouble so that the ang chia got excuse to ki hiong ......

I am sure if we capture a lot of videos and piece it together we might even find the culprits if anything happens....

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats why must make many videos of any fucker who pretends to be a "protester" but actually stirring shit ....or the sort of "protesters" planted in the crowd that stir up trouble so that the ang chia got excuse to ki hiong ......

I am sure if we capture a lot of videos and piece it together we might even find the culprits if anything happens....

Its normal. They planted "candidates" during elections to dissolve the oppositions votes. Nothing new.

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha yuo all here me frist. Got nues come out wp ofifce todya so I fsater fsater coem hree gvie teh nues . low and sylbia got give woning to wp poeple. No go Hong lim tmorow. If go and no listem him and herslfe sitll daer go Hnog lim he and sylbia sack theis poeple fporm wp.

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha ha ha yuo all here me frist. Got nues come out wp ofifce todya so I fsater fsater coem hree gvie teh nues . low and sylbia got give woning to wp poeple. No go Hong lim tmorow. If go and no listem him and herslfe sitll daer go Hnog lim he and sylbia sack theis poeple fporm wp.

Somehow, I feel that you're a retard :o

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You will be surprised to see PAP GRASSROOTS people there too, some of them already felt betrayed by their own master.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confirmed: Massive turnout at Hong Lim Park

Rain or shine, I believe every Singaporean who hated PAP to the core will turn up at Hong Lim Park on a cozy Saturday afternoon. We will be there with all international media.

I suggest Sam's forum do a blackout between 4pm to 7pm to show support of protest.
TOC will be there to do live streaming.
If 100 PRC drivers can scare the shit out of PAP, 5000 Singaporeans will certain make LHL's heart flutter not to mention this will be captured worldwide attention.

Isn't this what Singaporeans want? to tell United Nations that there is no human rights in Singapore, no democracy, PAP is a militariszed institution out to exploit Singaporeans with unfair and unjust laws.

I hope to see more policemen around, that will spice up the international attention and see Singapore the way it is - police state.

I will be there, as native Singaporeans for a purpose, to let PAP see us as human, not digit to be bullied. We are not afraid of them anymore.

Saturday, is not just another day, it will be a day of great slap on PAP's face, harder than all the WP's slaps combined.

BRING YOUR UMBRELLA!

Last edited: