• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japanese Women Travel To Bali For Sex With Local Boys

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Small cock with long and rough tongue is more like it.

Ya lor and most Asians especially those east, south, southeast are considered the most alike. To Ang moh and those ppl outside of these groups they consider most Asians from these regions to be alike with western Asians and middle easterners to be outside. That's why when they say Asians have small dick they mean all Asians and not that this group of Asians have bigger dicks than that group. That's why it pisses me off when some ppl say Indians have bigger ducks or Malays have bigger dicks which is stupid. Most indians are shorter than Chinese and Malays are more or less same size as Indians while negroes and Ang mohs are bigger sized than Asians on average so I suppose they should naturally have bigger ones

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many people will think these Japanese ladies look like these.

fashion-bikini-japan.jpg

But in reality most of them most probably look more like this.:biggrin:

_53217389_akiko.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least you don't pretend to be black when your race is brown and Asian and all Asians have the same Dick size more or less so don't call anyone else Dick micro but i like your rhyme go brown will frown. Did you make that rhyme by mistake? some jelings like to think they have Negro sized dicks ask cos they have the same skin colour

I thought you are black? A rasta from jamaica. why defend the micro dicks? I have one and proud of it. when hard, its "kebal". bullet proof. But I wouldn't want to test on it. many silat master have been shot thinking they are bullet proof.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw a big sized Ang Moh gal in a Bali pub 2 weeks back when on holiday there.. She is around 1.8m, weighing more than 70kg.. A local Bali chap in his early 30s was drinking with her.. He was only less than 1.65m.. 1 hour later both of them went out of the pub and boarded a taxi maybe for a piak piak session inside the lady's hotel room..

Very common. They keep the STD clinics very busy.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even angmos and some Sg women have been frequenting that place too. Go figure.. The kuta boys know something we don't?

Drink tons of jamu, lah. Indonesian men and women believe in the power of jamu. Jamu this and jamu that in everything they do. Women believe in jamu to make themselves desirable, upper part and lower part. Men believe in jamu to make themselves super duper strong and ever lasting six shooter.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drink tons of jamu, lah. Indonesian men and women believe in the power of jamu. Jamu this and jamu that in everything they do. Women believe in jamu to make themselves desirable, upper part and lower part. Men believe in jamu to make themselves super duper strong and ever lasting six shooter.

Eh... I thought the national drink of the indos was Tongkat Ali :smile: