• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Married female teacher, 32, had sex with male student, 15

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one horny teacher that many of us can only dream of when we were young.

A 32-year-old married teacher from a top secondary school here, who is also a mother of two, admitted in court yesterday (Oct 17) to having sex with her 15-year-old male student.

The affair started last October when the boy confided in the teacher after a boating accident happened at an overseas student leader camp where she was one of the chaperones. They exchanged numbers after that, and started texting each other regularly upon their return to Singapore.

The two also met up for counselling sessions, sometimes talking late into the night. Soon after, they both developed feelings for each other. The boy then confessed his feelings to the teacher, and she expressed similar feelings as well.

They began dating in December last year. She gave him a book titled 'Eat, Pray, Love' hoping that it would help him "find the deeper meaning of love" when he went on a family holiday, and also wrote a journal professing her love for the boy as a Christmas present to him.

On New Year's Eve, she took the boy to her home and performed oral sex on him there. This was also the place where they would have full sex later that month.

The teacher resigned after the parents found out about the affair and alerted the school. She was subsequently charged, and pleaded guilty to two counts of having sex with a minor.

If found guilty, she faces a maximum penalty of 10 years imprisonment and a fine for each charge.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
wahlaueh! if only we had such a female teacher during my schooling days?!

There are a few around. One I recall wore a revealing bikini during a class chalet gathering. Then later play water polo in the chalet pool, rubba rubba with the boys (boys' school lah). Those who never play, can see them mari kita in their swim trunks. Only guy who didn't hormat her is now a faggot

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he also another kum lan gong cheebye... free bbbj & bonk still pao toh

Huhh he pao toh ahh..??? CCB stupid young punk.. All the more he must be punched..

When we were at his age, we can only PCC and fantasize when seeing a chio teacher teaching our class.. But this young punk managed to bonk his teacher some more.. Some bastards never appreciate the good things in life.. Haizz..

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
still remember my sec 1 my geography teacher quite slutty.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
My geography teacher was Chee Shio Chin. She was a chio bu back in the day. The years have not been kind

dun big cannon, she was my PE teacher in real life when i was in sec sch. there is no way a PE teacher can teach geography in secondary school

cantbeassed

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun big cannon, she was my PE teacher in real life when i was in sec sch. there is no way a PE teacher can teach geography in secondary school

So really, who is telling the truth, we only need a journal that records the sessions. Hehe..

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Might have remember the wrong subjects. Vamjok U from which school I think we came from the same school. QSTS <-?

Last edited: