• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think I am in the same league of GCB owners leh. I feel so honoured. I am not poor now thanks to my investments but I am surely not rich like my bosses who stay in GCBs.

There are indeed investors I know who buy units in East Ledang, Ledang Heights, Puteri harbour etc who stay in GCB... just that they haven't got the need to stay there due to the jams issues

Ok fair enough now that you give some background, you have done well compared to shit salary earners, I was only riled by your rather arrogant postings of increasing VEP and Tolls so that you could enjoy your "high life" that was rather selfish of you especially since you claim you come from a humble background.

As for me, I am at a level I do not need to consider or look at JB investments, but I believe simply renting out a HDB in Singapore alone can pay off installments for a "free" JB property, which I may consider in future, other than that, putting even some eggs in JB is not in my agenda.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry dude.

Thought u mistook him as saying that.

Yea la i aso dun wan pay more.

Now thinking toll + vep sian ready.

Hv to cut down my trips.

Then il miss my lovely retired lifestyle.

Aiyo stuck in pigeonhole now.

Lol

you're not alone. my weekend house plan is kind of screwed now if the toll+VEP is rm50 cos i won't be paying it every week. sighz.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Increasing VEP + Tolls is very subjective topic. Some people love it. Some people ( most ) hate it. If you are a business owner who need to go into JB but was frequently struck in the jam due to "Petrol warriors" who got money buy 2nd hand cars to show off but no money to pump Spore petrol, you will want Tolls to increase also because these people are jamming up the main road into our workplace. These people are not helping JB economy and they are definitely not helping Singapore economy. So I think there is a need to get them eradicated.

Increasing tolls and ERPs etc are never a bad thing. Recently I drove by PIE and paid S$6 in a gantry. Happily done so because there are not much cars on the road. Just 5-7 years ago I drove at the same time same place and the traffic was horrible and crawling.. 5 minute journey took 60 minute. I always tell myself. If I don't like to pay S$6 ERP, I can always take the MRT. Don't complaint

Ok fair enough now that you give some background, you have done well compared to shit salary earners, I was only riled by your rather arrogant postings of increasing VEP and Tolls so that you could enjoy your "high life" that was rather selfish of you especially since you claim you come from a humble background.

As for me, I am at a level I do not need to consider or look at JB investments, but I believe simply renting out a HDB in Singapore alone can pay off installments for a "free" JB property, which I may consider in future, other than that, putting even some eggs in JB is not in my agenda.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was only riled by your rather arrogant postings of increasing VEP and Tolls so that you could enjoy your "high life" that was rather selfish of you especially since you claim you come from a humble background..
Owns multi jb properties and lives in bukit timah. Drive red number plate, Dont playplay,
Hahahahaaaaaaaaaa.....................

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cost of living for johorean will go down ,Good news for those who does not work in SG or even go to SG

Sure boh ? Johorean can wait long long lah , with all kind of tax , GST , devaluation of Ringit , how can cost of living go down. I hope this time round they wont put the blame on Singaporean again if things does work as they think.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hello fucktard petrol warrior....nice to see you here.
JB bros might be interested in the background of this petrol warrior who claims his place in Sg only 15 mins drive away and he goes in to pump petrol NOT for quarter tank cheap savings BUT to enjoy JB scenery.....
Kudos to a rare breed of new gen petrol warriors.....

I'll let you have the floor now.....pls dun contradict yourself when you speak.

Thanks to bro who told me where this great pretender hiding....

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't complain bro, you can always ride into your JB house with a Bike. Bike is cheap and petrol is cheap. Road tax very cheap and insurance I heard sibei cheap. Of course, your life become cheap.

I heard from some petrol warriors ( yes Petrol Warriors Platoon also got one sub-category/section for Bikers. Like you kena NS PES C also got C1, C2 etc ) who told me One full tank can travel into Singapore for one round and out of Singapore via 2nd link and next day come into Singapore again.. RM 10 nia

But with the increase in tolls, Petrol Warriors Platoon shall be disbanded with immediate effect from 1st August 2014. *Salute!* They have been doing Singapore proud by carrying our Singapore Flag all the way into Shell Malaysia at JB rain or shine every night at 3am daily to carry out their honoured duties while the rest of the platoons are sleeping soundly.

Sorry dude.

Thought u mistook him as saying that.

Yea la i aso dun wan pay more.

Now thinking toll + vep sian ready.

Hv to cut down my trips.

Then il miss my lovely retired lifestyle.

Aiyo stuck in pigeonhole now.

Lol

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly, Mr Puteriworld only buy some shit hole investments in JB, which he himself admits is less than the price of a 3 room flat in TPY and talks like he is in the same league as SG GCB club owners.

You also la talk cock like big shot calling those who go in JB spend money as cheapos that you no need to as you can afford to spend in sg.
But slip tongue reveal ownself as petrolwarrior who go in JB to pump petrol save few lousy bucks on quarter tank.
Kena caught out then say go JB to enjoy scenery haha. Loser I figure you driving COEed 12 years 800cc red plate Suzuki muahahaha dun come act big fuck here hehe

Last edited:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should salute him. Petrol Warriors Division shall be disbanded soon. Sad to see them leaving. Its actually part of the trademark and culture when I drove past Shell Malaysia right after the custom. I will miss them.

Hello fucktard petrol warrior....nice to see you here.
JB bros might be interested in the background of this petrol warrior who claims his place in Sg only 15 mins drive away and he goes in to pump petrol NOT for quarter tank cheap savings BUT to enjoy JB scenery.....
Kudos to a rare breed of new gen petrol warriors.....

I'll let you have the floor now.....pls dun contradict yourself when you speak.

Thanks to bro who told me where this great pretender hiding....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't complain bro, you can always ride into your JB house with a Bike. Bike is cheap and petrol is cheap. Road tax very cheap and insurance I heard sibei cheap. Of course, your life become cheap.

I heard from some petrol warriors ( yes Petrol Warriors Platoon also got one sub-category/section for Bikers. Like you kena NS PES C also got C1, C2 etc ) who told me One full tank can travel into Singapore for one round and out of Singapore via 2nd link and next day come into Singapore again.. RM 10 nia

But with the increase in tolls, Petrol Warriors Platoon shall be disbanded with immediate effect from 1st August 2014. *Salute!* They have been doing Singapore proud by carrying our Singapore Flag all the way into Shell Malaysia at JB rain or shine every night at 3am daily to carry out their honoured duties while the rest of the platoons are sleeping soundly.

You say petrol warriors like dat goot meh?
Wait their leader the scenery enjoying xebay11 come in engage you then you know.
People driving red plate COEed 12 years 800cc Suzuki only trying to save a few bucks....knn cannot meh? Must you suan them cheapo Charlie until like that.
Live and let live la....

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe he go in JB really to enjoy Scenery ? The view from the KFC at Foon Yew is nice you know? Can see the Senoko Power Station and its romantic at night. I used to stroll along there when I was younger and the beach "swimmable"

You say petrol warriors like dat goot meh?
Wait their leader the scenery enjoying xebay11 come in engage you then you know.
People driving red plate COEed 12 years 800cc Suzuki only trying to save a few bucks....knn cannot meh? Must you suan them cheapo Charlie until like that.
Live and let live la....

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la no bike for me.

Cannot tahan bike.

Come JB occassionally and stay in my pigeon hole la.

Just thinking for now.

Lets wait till everything is finalised. Then figure out the impact.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya.. those weekend homers also enjoy since the jams will be reduced and they only pay one return trip a week

No la no bike for me.

Cannot tahan bike.

Just thinking for now.

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will this happen after 1st August??

Tuas (from Johor).jpg

Tuas (From Singapore).jpg

Woodlands (From Johor).jpg

Woodlands (from Singapore).jpg

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
we will sure kpkb. this toll is actually the EDL toll, which nahjib election promise is for it to be free. nah-bey!

If the words of the Prime Minister cannot be trusted, no good companies would dare to relocate their investment from Singapore to Iskandar. With the tit for tat policy making without the bother to justify for it, is just too big a risk factor for companies to invest in Iskandar.

No CEO would now dare to take this kind of risk as they will have to answer to the Board and they wouldn't be able to get any rational reasons to answer to their board on their failed investments.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la no bike for me.

Cannot tahan bike.

Just thinking for now.

good idea. no point guessing this impact that impact. whatever yr interest in msia, wait till you are directly impacted then make the calculation. hey we are talking risk management here. all of us here should have some understanding about msia culture. we went in with our eyes wide opened. those who are going to be affected are the ones who needs to drive to and fro btwn jb and sg everyday.

as for me i hope MS plans will take shape, the ferry taxis, the rtl, the hsr and what not. i think i will get a msian reg car just for msia use in abt 2 to 3yrs time. but my dream is ferry taxing. it will be real fun.

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Asiaone

When contacted, state Public Works, Rural and Regional Development Committee chairman Datuk Hasni Mohammad said PLUS Bhd had applied to have the toll at the CIQ increased for some time.
"The increase is in view of future plans, which include the widening of the Sedenak-Skudai road from four lanes to six lanes," he said.

Mentri Besar Datuk Mohamed Khaled Nordin said the increase was appropriate as it would allow authorities to control the increa*sing number of vehicles entering Johor. "The increase will not have an adverse effect on the state's eco*nomy," he said.
Khaled said the toll hike was not related to the proposed entry fee for foreign-registered vehicles into Johor.

"The (CIQ) toll is for all users," he said after handing out Hari Raya goodies to the less fortunate in Pasir Gudang here yesterday.
Johoreans who drive into Singa*pore daily for work are the ones expected to be the most hard hit by the toll hike.
- See more at: http://transport.asiaone.com/news/g...singapore-bound-vehicles#sthash.yd5g8pEK.dpuf

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on above post :
1) want to control vehicles entering johor
2) toll won't have adverse impact on economy
3) VEP will be over and above the toll

Status
Not open for further replies.