• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personal guess,why would any developer wants to roll out new housing project in todays contexts where oversupply,lesser demand,direct competition with china developer,political uncertainty & etc
Beside for foreigner the purchase price are kept above 1million for new project,while there are still many units availiable just above rm500k.
Start worrying when someone official state "foregin developers think there is a demand for their properties,and that is not happening.This is whats happening and they have to live with it.If they are willing to take the risk we cant stop them.
(they cant be bother haha,classic failure if you dont plan)
No more shine currently at most parts of "iskandar" bah?Lets wait for it to get worst before it will get better.
2 Cents thought.....

Last edited:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread has become very quiet of late. Is it because BI has lost its shine or because there is no new housing projects in BI?

You must understand why BI loses its shine...... THe current SP Setia is not the same as the previous Tan Sri's SP Setia. PNB cant even decide who to head the organization now. All SP Setia projects are affected, not only BI.

Nomadoi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Anyone have any recommendation for good contractors for Gate, windows grill, curtain, air con and Laminated wood flooring?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personal guess,why would any developer wants to roll out new housing project in todays contexts where oversupply,lesser demand,direct competition with china developer,political uncertainty & etc
Beside for foreigner the purchase price are kept above 1million for new project,while there are still many units availiable just above rm500k.
Start worrying when someone official state "foregin developers think there is a demand for their properties,and that is not happening.This is whats happening and they have to live with it.If they are willing to take the risk we cant stop them.
(they cant be bother haha,classic failure if you dont plan)
No more shine currently at most parts of "iskandar" bah?Lets wait for it to get worst before it will get better.
2 Cents thought.....

haha.... oh the idiocy.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Relaxman for your comment,
I'm only got a unit here,thus not an invester,anyway just personal thoughts,
hope that the ppty market will turn out will in furture,got paper gain mah.

junegoh

Hi Bro & sis,
Can somebody enlighten me whats assessment charges on top of maintenance and sinking fund?thks

I asked SP Setia today - it is Cukai Harta, which I already paid by myself in January 2015 after receiving the letter from MBJBT in Nov 2014. I emailed them to say I am not going to pay them for the same thing that I paid to MBJBT directly.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thks junegoh,
Appreciate your respond,cukai harta means ppty tax right?if so I had paid too early this year,bte btw side note,during that point of time,gotto bring the S&P and pay additional rm150 to transfer the name from setia to owner,you also did that as advice by the officer there.
Dont understand,y setia can collect like that without checking,thus I will also email them and say not paying until I am convince.
I will inform bro wufucheng too.

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thks junegoh,
Appreciate your respond,cukai harta means ppty tax right?if so I had paid too early this year,bte btw side note,during that point of time,gotto bring the S&P and pay additional rm150 to transfer the name from setia to owner,you also did that as advice by the officer there.
Dont understand,y setia can collect like that without checking,thus I will also email them and say not paying until I am convince.
I will inform bro wufucheng too.

Thanks destansooming.
BTW, residents of Sky Loft,
I suspect that my unit do not have EARTH wire (or wire NOT Grounded) at all Heater Sockets.
My heater Line Fault Indicator shows RED, that means Wiring Fault(s),
Check:
a) Earth wiring connection
b) Grounding of Earth Conductor
c) Live & Neutral Phase - reversed

My Live & Neutral wiring is correct.

I use wire and multi-meter to check the connectivity between normal 3-pins socket Earth to the Earth of Heater Socket.
==> NO connection

Question: Are all Earth wires connected together or they are separately connected?

I used the earth point of the 3-pins socket to connect to the Heater Socket Earth
==> Bingo, it works. That is, the Heater Line Fault Indicator now shows GREEN.

So, does that means the Earth point of the heater SOCKETs (the one in the toilet with Round holes) are NOT Grounded?

WoW, very dangerous leh????????

Last Saturday (16 May 15) I called Setia to come and check ASAP (as this is very Serious and Dangerous) but they told me all site supervisors very busy. Can only come next Tuesday (2nd of June)?????????

Will update U all after they come and verify whether the Earth points are GROUNDED or not...............

Cheers

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks destansooming.
I suspect that my unit do not have EARTH wire (or wire NOT Grounded) at all Heater Sockets.
Check:

I use wire and multi-meter to check the connectivity between normal 3-pins socket Earth to the Earth of Heater Socket.
==> NO connection

Question: Are all Earth wires connected together or they are separately connected?

I used the earth point of the 3-pins socket to connect to the Heater Socket Earth

So, does that means the Earth point of the heater SOCKETs (the one in the toilet with Round holes) are NOT Grounded?

Last Saturday (16 May 15) I called Setia to come and check ASAP (as this is very Serious and Dangerous) but they told me all site supervisors very busy. Can only come next Tuesday (2nd of June)?????????

Will update U all after they come and verify whether the Earth points are GROUNDED or not...............

Cheers

Yes...is very dangerous. SP Setia is really lack of staff now. Worst, most of their good staff have already left and gone to Eco world. Infact, most of their new projects may suffer the same fate. After the change of management, SP Setia is no longer the SP Setia we use to know. Write a formal compliant letter to the SP Setia management and give to them by hand. You need to follow up on a weekly basis to pressure them to get things done.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes...is very dangerous. SP Setia is really lack of staff now. Worst, most of their good staff have already left and gone to Eco world. Infact, most of their new projects may suffer the same fate. After the change of management, SP Setia is no longer the SP Setia we use to know. Write a formal compliant letter to the SP Setia management and give to them by hand. You need to follow up on a weekly basis to pressure them to get things done.

Classic instigating...give project details. Who to write to? What's the phone number? Who are the bad staffs and who is the good ones? What is your house booking reference? Don't just talk and ask somebody to write in. Do it yourself first. Show good example.

Don't be like CS Long, the stupid SHIT STIRRER.

Last edited:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks destansooming.
Check:

==> NO connection

Cheers

I hope you can solve your serious problem soon with setia. However, some hardcore SP Setia fans will invade this thread soon to defence the developer. They even accuse you slagging setia for highlighting your problem in this thread. To them sp setia is a perfect developer that will not go wrong.....

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you can solve your serious problem soon with setia. However, some hardcore SP Setia fans will invade this thread soon to defence the developer. They even accuse you slagging setia for highlighting your problem in this thread. To them sp setia is a perfect developer that will not go wrong.....

China developer is famous for "toufu" quality... hope your RF project is aafe and i hope we dont have to rest in comfort sofa eating popcorn watching your toufu building collapse..

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

SkyLoft project under Tan Sri Liew's management - Started in 2012, Completed in July 2014

Tan Sri resigned - April 2014
Dato Voon of SP Setia resigned - April 2015

So it is true then. SP Setia under the management of Tan Sri and Dato Voon constructed SKY Loft which is poor quality as you had replied to bro wufucheng. Now the same people all resigned from SP Setia and go to Eco World? So who should be more worried?
Every project has problems. That's the purpose of Defects Liability Period. It is part of the S & P and when one sign it, they know defects is part of the delivery. There's no such thing as 100% perfect house. I know there exist a house which has no complaint. Want to know what it is?

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Classic instigating...give project details. Who to write to? What's the phone number? Who are the bad staffs and who is the good ones? What is your house booking reference? Don't just talk and ask somebody to write in. Do it yourself first. Show good example.

Don't be like CS Long, the stupid SHIT STIRRER.

Eh Eh.. I thought Relaxman is a refined and humble guy? Oh dear. Looks like he is behaving more and more like cslong. What a shame. We have no choice but to shame him further

Shame on you

Everyone repeat after me.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
SkyLoft project under Tan Sri Liew's management - Started in 2012, Completed in July 2014

Tan Sri resigned - April 2014
Dato Voon of SP Setia resigned - April 2015

So it is true then. SP Setia under the management of Tan Sri and Dato Voon constructed SKY Loft which is poor quality as you had replied to bro wufucheng. Now the same people all resigned from SP Setia and go to Eco World? So who should be more worried?
Every project has problems. That's the purpose of Defects Liability Period. It is part of the S & P and when one sign it, they know defects is part of the delivery. There's no such thing as 100% perfect house. I know there exist a house which has no complaint. Want to know what it is?

My well respected funniman. Who is the owner of SP Setia during July 2014? Thanks for confirming the information that PNB really screw up most of the projects started by Tan Sri. Is not about 100% perfect delivery.... is about the quality service after delivery. As i mentioned in many occasion, SP Setia is really lacking of staff. It is further confirmed by our bro wufucheng. Can you understand the statement by our bro wufucheng below?
".................Last Saturday (16 May 15) I called Setia to come and check ASAP (as this is very Serious and Dangerous) but they told me all site supervisors very busy. Can only come next Tuesday (2nd of June)?????????"

Why defence SP Setia? You should give advise and help to fellow forumers who are facing problems with developer in this forum. No point arguing with me, right?

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks destansooming.
Check:

==> NO connection

Cheers

This is no joke. This kind of defect is life threatening!!!

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow.... see what i said? At least 4 hardcore SP Setia defenders storm into this thread just to protect their master. Maybe more coming in..... (lets wait and see.....)
1. westman
2. vohkster
3. huatgugu (vohkster's clone)
4. funniman
5. ???
6. ???

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow.... see what i said? At least 4 hardcore SP Setia defenders storm into this thread just to protect their master. Maybe more coming in..... (lets wait and see.....)
1. westman
2. vohkster
3. huatgugu (vohkster's clone)
4. funniman
5. ???
6. ???

I only want to speak my opinions to ensure people to have balanced view. Not to be led astray by lies.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I only want to speak my opinions to ensure people to have balanced view. Not to be led astray by lies.

Lol. I am waiting for Relaxman to praise you for this sentence. You are seriously good, man.

I read with amusement I have a clone. Thanks but I don't need a clone to catch your lies Relaxman. If I had wanted a clone I would have ditched this nick n used huatgugu when I was zapped till negative points. Unlike now I have risen from the ashes n cslong is already history. That's why now he has to use clones like you to carry on his dirty work. Please go on slagging other developers. You are gathering quite a fan club now since cslong has departed.