• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone got news when phase 3b2 will be completed ?
Is phase 3a done ? People got the keys ?

i hear 3a can collect key next mlth not sure is true or not but i went to see mind have already completed and the rest also about 95% ready.

aleaqq

Hi,
Good day to everyone. I am new in this forum, glad to see you all here...
Waiting for my D Rich unit... probably end of 2014.
Just a quick question, may i know is there any private shuttle service from ND to Singapore currently?

Princ3ss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,
Good day to everyone. I am new in this forum, glad to see you all here...
Waiting for my D Rich unit... probably end of 2014.
Just a quick question, may i know is there any private shuttle service from ND to Singapore currently?

Hi,

at Giant there is CW bus (private operator) directly brings u to JE / BoonLay MRT..
Frm BI to SG : RM5
Frm SG to BI: SGD 4

Or u can consider car-pool with ur neighbours

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
DSC_0063.jpg

Drich progressing very nicely.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the area is over-built. But I know the forested area behind is owned by another developer. Somehow there is lesser greenery in Johor now. Even the otters and crocodiles are seeking refuge in Singapore from overbuilding in Johor, as we seek refuge in Johor from overbuilding in Singapore.

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone one are looking to sell for 3a what is the market value now?? also im looking to rent it out can anyone share about the rental market there??

partial furniture - S$
full furniture - S$