• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police Coast Guard to get new commander

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only 51 years old and he retires?

Too young right?

20120329.200304_ac-hsusinyun.jpg

Singapore's Police Coast Guard (PCG) will get a new commander starting April 1.

Assistant Commissioner of Police (AC) Hsu Sin Yun, 43, will take over the reins from Senior Assistant Commissioner of Police (SAC) Teo Kian Teck, 51, who will be retiring from service.

SAC Teo has been the PCG commander since March 2008. During his tenure, SAC Teo led the PCG in various key events - including operations that smashed seven human smuggling syndicates resulting in the arrests of 15 syndicate leaders and key members, and managing the law-and-order situation at the seas off Pedra Branca during the International Court of Justice rulings.

Speaking on his 25 years of his service with the Singapore Police Force (SPF), SAC Teo said, "It has been my privilege to work in an extraordinary organisation which provides uniquely enriching experiences. I will always cherish the fond memories and experiences working with the men and women of the SPF as they have helped to mould and develop me to who I am today."

Taking over the command is AC Hsu Sin Yun, who joined SPF in 1994 after graduating from the National University of Singapore (NUS).

He has held various key positions in the force, including Deputy Commander of the Security Command, Deputy Director of Operations (S2006), and Deputy Director of
Planning & Organisation Department.

He was the Commander of Ang Mo Kio Police Division prior to assuming command at Police Coast Guard.

[email protected]

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today newpaper on page 2 got a article on the prostitution ring involving quite a lot of people. Some of them are from the police force. Wonder if he was investigated and "retire"??

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today newpaper on page 2 got a article on the prostitution ring involving quite a lot of people. Some of them are from the police force. Wonder if he was investigated and "retire"??

Not him. His resignation has nothing to do with pussies.

The chap involved in the vice case resigned shortly after being arrested. Supt rank.