• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puteri Harbour Private Marina from in front of Puteri Cove show suite showing Imperial, Encore, Teega, Pinetree
[video=youtube;3jGo3qsz8_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jGo3qsz8_0[/video]

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sad to say this but you are absolutely right. In a decade or so if you got the chance to swim along the straits of Danga Bay and Tanjong puteri, you can see the Sembawang HDB flats VS R&F super high class condos and Country Garden super high class condos Vs Krangi Dam..

When you swim to Puteri Harbour side, you see ultra high clas sea side marina living VS Singapore's Tengah Forest. Singapore is losing its shine because the govt screwed themselves up.

My impression is the same as well at least from the times that I've gone in.
Johor is nowadays improving better then Singapore.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only about 10-20 bungalows will have real sea views ( but they are not really sea view as its Tengah view unless you are high up )... And the bad news is, VVVVVVVIPs will be called up to buy the bestest units. Singaporeans will be treated as suckers buy those without views. This is what I dislike about Non-Singaporean developers but admire Pacific Star. All square and equal. When you are FIRST in the Q, you got 100% of the units by yourself.

Wow .. you managed to get inside the construction area..

I drove past the area a couple of days ago. I saw that they are clearing the huge plot of land opposite TEEGA. Managed to talk to one of the sales guy. They are going to build something similar to Emerald Bay. Bungalows with sea view and yacht berth.. about RM4 million. Further inside with no sea view. Superlink (Terrace).. about RM 1.4 million. The sales guy also mentioned that UEM owns the last plot of sea view land, next to puteri cove. No price estimation but should be the most expensive as it is just next to the sea.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sad to say this but you are absolutely right. In a decade or so if you got the chance to swim along the straits of Danga Bay and Tanjong puteri, you can see the Sembawang HDB flats VS R&F super high class condos and Country Garden super high class condos Vs Krangi Dam..

When you swim to Puteri Harbour side, you see ultra high clas sea side marina living VS Singapore's Tengah Forest. Singapore is losing its shine because the govt screwed themselves up.

Better not swim in the straits, unless you want to swim beside E Coli and other pollutants. I shall not go into the details. Below link is a good indicator already.

http://www.healthxchange.com.sg/News/Pages/Pasir-Ris-beach-still-polluted.aspx

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better not swim in the straits, unless you want to swim beside E Coli and other pollutants. I shall not go into the details. Below link is a good indicator already.

http://www.healthxchange.com.sg/News/Pages/Pasir-Ris-beach-still-polluted.aspx

Swimming in the Straits, is a death wish, effluent is pumped directly from the General Hospital into the Straits, don't know abt. the Tuas side, but there are Salt Water crocodiles spotted at the Sungai Buloh Nature Reserve and along the Johor Tuas side are mangrove swamps, their favorite place!!!!

Last edited:

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
thks btravelling for the vids and pics.
save me an eager trip
Your welcome it has been a long time coming and we finally had an excuse, we brought a friend over who ended up buying a recently returned 163 sq mtr unit in Tower 2 of Puteri Cove, what a layout and view! I am taking credit for at least 4 sales to friends and coworkers in PH now :smile: . It was fantastic to finally be able to have a beer at the Belgian place and the sports bar looks good too. It was great to see the shape of things to come.

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;-l29Tj6ZwQM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l29Tj6ZwQM&feature=em-share_video_user[/video]

Border Monitoring UAV flying above strait of Johor

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to this UAV. Buyers of Puteri Harbour condos now know the exact kind of views they will get, esp those CONDOS units located next to the marina. with spectacular marina and sea views

I particularly love the ocean view, hilly and greenery of Singapore and not forgetting the Singapore reservoirs. Some luckier ones will see all the way to Bukit Timah hills

[video=youtube;-l29Tj6ZwQM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l29Tj6ZwQM&feature=em-share_video_user[/video]

Border Monitoring UAV flying above strait of Johor

Last edited:

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously, with this eye in the sky thing, wouldnt spore be annoyed?
i notice the camera went quite close there.
with a sharp ultra high pixel zoom, i wonder what we can see.
anyway thks 007, that was good.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? Why would Singapore be annoy? UAV vs F-16s taking off and roaring across Puteri Harbour every other day. Would Malaysia be annoyed? Good in a way as PH residents got Airshow every other day no need go Changi Airshow

seriously, with this eye in the sky thing, wouldnt spore be annoyed?
i notice the camera went quite close there.
with a sharp ultra high pixel zoom, i wonder what we can see.
anyway thks 007, that was good.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? Why would Singapore be annoy? UAV vs F-16s taking off and roaring across Puteri Harbour every other day. Would Malaysia be annoyed? Good in a way as PH residents got Airshow every other day no need go Changi Airshow

absolutely, i love the panoramic view scanned from this uav.
i wonder if those manning update their scannings periodically?

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marina view confirm nice, but units at Puteri Cove facing sea also not bad.
It has Sunway's project view and also UEM bungalow canal's view .
30 years later can also see Forest City. :wink:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, the UAV started their flight from within Sunway Iskandar. If you have noticed, the roads are already well connected and well planned. The pipes and wires beneath the roads are already done.

This is Sunway, machiam like Singapore style. So all is left is the big tract of lands surrounded by the well-paved roads which are ready to be launched gradually.

You will also see the lake ( citrine ) and Pinewood studios. Its huge, really huge

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was in PH 3 days ago and the last time I was there was in late 2012. Just like BT, I am happy to see the difference in developments.
Eateries like Starbucks, Chinese restaurants, Olives, Brussels Beer, Old Town, Kenny Rogers, Sushi reflect the place is becoming a tourist hub and a place to hang out in the evening. Traders is thriving with customers in the coffee house downstairs. Kerry Group was having a seminar upstairs. The marina is teeming with yachts.

Encorp has completed its carpark floors which is about 6 or 7 floors. Tower 1 & 2 also had its scaffolding up and casted columns to the same floor level as the carpark. The center lift cores are about at level 10 as clearly seen from behind Encorp.
Imperia is almost structurally up for both its towers, Somerset is in the fit out stages. Teega is coming up very fast to about 5 levels for all its 3 towers.
Pinetree is slow and still in the earthworks stage. Alma is in the earthworks stage for its basement.

Overall, it should be good in 3 years time. It maybe a greenfield, but it is definitely up and coming.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Encorp should be on track to be completed by early 2016.
Was in PH 3 days ago and the last time I was there was in late 2012. Just like BT, I am happy to see the difference in developments.
Eateries like Starbucks, Chinese restaurants, Olives, Brussels Beer, Old Town, Kenny Rogers, Sushi reflect the place is becoming a tourist hub and a place to hang out in the evening. Traders is thriving with customers in the coffee house downstairs. Kerry Group was having a seminar upstairs. The marina is teeming with yachts.

Encorp has completed its carpark floors which is about 6 or 7 floors. Tower 1 & 2 also had its scaffolding up and casted columns to the same floor level as the carpark. The center lift cores are about at level 10 as clearly seen from behind Encorp.
Imperia is almost structurally up for both its towers, Somerset is in the fit out stages. Teega is coming up very fast to about 5 levels for all its 3 towers.
Pinetree is slow and still in the earthworks stage. Alma is in the earthworks stage for its basement.

Overall, it should be good in 3 years time. It maybe a greenfield, but it is definitely up and coming.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was rather surprised that shops such as Old Town White Coffee, Kenny Rogers, Starbucks etc are springing up this year when there are still zero residents around. They are really confident of how Puteri Harbour will turn out to be in 3 years time when residents start to move in and 3-5 condos got TOP