• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe can register... get into VVIP and buy the bestest unit.

One thing I like about Singapore developers in ISkandar is that when u go for balloting, all is fair and square and the #1 gets the BESTEST of the bestest units. That means when the #01 select, he has 100% of the units to choose and not some dubious black-out best units kena "reserved" for big shot or datuks while the so-called VVIPs with #01 in the Q gets the 2nd best units.

I thot its not launched yet ??

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal
UEM CS3 Heading south, UEMS — the flagship company for the property businesses of UEM Group and Khazanah Nasional Bhd — is expected to rope in Lend Lease to operate the Mall of Medini in Iskandar Johor. The Mall of Medini project is a 55:45 joint venture between UEMS and Iskandar Investment Bhd (IIB). This development spans some 35 acres and comprises street-style retail, entertainment facilities, shopping malls and serviced apartments designed to provide a unique retail, entertainment and lifestyle experience. The street-style retail component has been completed and the remaining components are expected to be completed in 2017. UEMS is also expected to sign a deal that could see the debut of the Fullerton hospitality brand in Malaysia. Hong Kong’s Sino Group and its Singapore affiliate Far East operate the luxury class The Fullerton Bay Hotel and The Fullerton Hotel in Singapore. It is learnt that the Fullerton Hotel, which is popular for its chocolate buffets, will have a presence in Puteri Habour. Sources say that the deal may extend to include another hotel brand under the group call Oasia. However, it could not be determined if the collaborations will merely be a management deal or if the foreign party will invest in the development of the hotel. Should these two hotel brands have a presence in Puteri Harbour, the hotels will join two other brands already there — the currently operational Traders Hotel and the soon to open Somerset Serviced Residence. Yet another deal expected to be inked between UEMS and UM Land is a joint venture for the development of retirement condominiums. Details of this partnership remain sketchy. Both companies already have a 50:50 joint venture for a RM1 billion GDV project in parcel CS3 in Puteri Harbour located on a 6.7-acre site. The Somerset project is in fact a joint venture project between UM Land and UEMS. Based on UEMS’ presentation material dated January 2014, it has 68.4 acres remaining in Puteri Harbour for development.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puteri Harbour will get exciting!!!

UEM CS3 Heading south, UEMS — the flagship company for the property businesses of UEM Group and Khazanah Nasional Bhd — is expected to rope in Lend Lease to operate the Mall of Medini in Iskandar Johor. The Mall of Medini project is a 55:45 joint venture between UEMS and Iskandar Investment Bhd (IIB). This development spans some 35 acres and comprises street-style retail, entertainment facilities, shopping malls and serviced apartments designed to provide a unique retail, entertainment and lifestyle experience. The street-style retail component has been completed and the remaining components are expected to be completed in 2017. UEMS is also expected to sign a deal that could see the debut of the Fullerton hospitality brand in Malaysia. Hong Kong’s Sino Group and its Singapore affiliate Far East operate the luxury class The Fullerton Bay Hotel and The Fullerton Hotel in Singapore. It is learnt that the Fullerton Hotel, which is popular for its chocolate buffets, will have a presence in Puteri Habour. Sources say that the deal may extend to include another hotel brand under the group call Oasia. However, it could not be determined if the collaborations will merely be a management deal or if the foreign party will invest in the development of the hotel. Should these two hotel brands have a presence in Puteri Harbour, the hotels will join two other brands already there — the currently operational Traders Hotel and the soon to open Somerset Serviced Residence. Yet another deal expected to be inked between UEMS and UM Land is a joint venture for the development of retirement condominiums. Details of this partnership remain sketchy. Both companies already have a 50:50 joint venture for a RM1 billion GDV project in parcel CS3 in Puteri Harbour located on a 6.7-acre site. The Somerset project is in fact a joint venture project between UM Land and UEMS. Based on UEMS’ presentation material dated January 2014, it has 68.4 acres remaining in Puteri Harbour for development.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many launches has been delayed due to the curbs. Guess they are waiting for the market to get used to the curbs and stablise first. Vantage Bay said wanna launch in April till now no picture no sound.

Frankly, since the official statement about Forest city near 2nd link, I don't think I will ever invest in Iskandar anymore. We are all made to buy houses near to 2nd link for investments or own use as its near to 2nd link. Now the govt has teamed up with a foreign firm to reclaim land at 2nd link and turn it into a luxury town to compete with us. They sure win hands down

Any new updates on CS 3 plot of land? No news on their website.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many launches has been delayed due to the curbs. Guess they are waiting for the market to get used to the curbs and stablise first. Vantage Bay said wanna launch in April till now no picture no sound.

Frankly, since the official statement about Forest city near 2nd link, I don't think I will ever invest in Iskandar anymore. We are all made to buy houses near to 2nd link for investments or own use as its near to 2nd link. Now the govt has teamed up with a foreign firm to reclaim land at 2nd link and turn it into a luxury town to compete with us. They sure win hands down

Forest City is a 30 year project. After reclaimation, the land would need time to settle. So my guess is they would build luxury landed seafront villas. It would most probably look like Glenmarie Cove in Selangor. Land cost is very high and so is the property prices.
PH has public marina, ferry terminal and hotels, something which I don't think Forest City has. It will complement, not compete.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forest City is a 30 year project. After reclaimation, the land would need time to settle. So my guess is they would build luxury landed seafront villas. It would most probably look like Glenmarie Cove in Selangor. Land cost is very high and so is the property prices.
PH has public marina, ferry terminal and hotels, something which I don't think Forest City has. It will complement, not compete.

glenmarie cove in klang? i've only seen pictures. is it really nice?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
glenmarie cove in klang? i've only seen pictures. is it really nice?

It is in Teluk Gong, developed by HICOM properties. Yes, it is nice. Gated and fully guarded bungalows and semi Ds.
Bayliners parked by some of the houses. Google for images.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is in Teluk Gong, developed by HICOM properties. Yes, it is nice. Gated and fully guarded bungalows and semi Ds.
Bayliners parked by some of the houses. Google for images.

i did cursory research on glenmarie properties a while back when i realized they also have a large tract at north tebrau side. the houses at g/cove look like good value. but it's in klang :(

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Forest city only exist on paper and some greedy dude's head. There is no land...therefore no money transaction...therefore no liability. At this point is only marketing noise. Until someone spend some money start reclaim work.....this is fairytale city...

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forest city only exist on paper and some greedy dude's head. There is no land...therefore no money transaction...therefore no liability. At this point is only marketing noise. Until someone spend some money start reclaim work.....this is fairytale city...

SG may put a stop to it for security reasons. It's too near ...

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG may put a stop to it for security reasons. It's too near ...

SG wont put a stop to it. It's fantastic news for the SG govt. What SG govt will do is to complain quietly through diplomatic channels, highlighting how near to SG & how massive this reclamation is.

Both govt will nego a bit and then sweep this under the carpet. Then, SG will start its own reclamation works, and highlight Forest City project as to why it's ok for SG too to do its own reclamation....

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG wont put a stop to it. It's fantastic news for the SG govt. What SG govt will do is to complain quietly through diplomatic channels, highlighting how near to SG & how massive this reclamation is.

Both govt will nego a bit and then sweep this under the carpet. Then, SG will start its own reclamation works, and highlight Forest City project as to why it's ok for SG too to do its own reclamation....

sg has all to gain and nothing to lose except enhanced security. better still if sg also do its own reclaimation close enough not to let big ship to pass thru. then there will not be a call to remove the causeway for shippers.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal

Reclamation work has been going on for a few months already.
If you go over the bridge you will notice a small tract of land protruding out from the deep blue sea.
Barges bringing sand and rocks over there daily.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at puteri harbour on Sunday. Old town has opened. Was told soon a Thai restaurant, a sea food restaurant and a vegetarian restaurant opening there soon.
Also heard shangrila hotel will be coming up beside the ferry terminal.
I think it's possible as the land beside the terminal belong to kouk brothers.
But I wonder how the guests and residents put up with the incessant live firing noise just a km away.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Singapore army boys doing live firing across the border.

I believe we have notti residents doing live firing in their condo units in PH too :smile:

Was at puteri harbour on Sunday. Old town has opened. Was told soon a Thai restaurant, a sea food restaurant and a vegetarian restaurant opening there soon.
Also heard shangrila hotel will be coming up beside the ferry terminal.
I think it's possible as the land beside the terminal belong to kouk brothers.
But I wonder how the guests and residents put up with the incessant live firing noise just a km away.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your reply is sooooo fast!

I was going to say that I will be doing my own live firing. Dunno if the neighbours can in the noise!?

Poor Singapore army boys doing live firing across the border.

I believe we have notti residents doing live firing in their condo units in PH too :smile:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you do a concurrent JOINT SAF cum Malaysian Royal Armed Forces Military Live Firing Exercise I believe your noise should be muffled by the F16s roaring above.

Your reply is sooooo fast!

I was going to say that I will be doing my own live firing. Dunno if the neighbours can in the noise!?