• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

kslresidence

Alfrescian
Loyal
sincere apologies, i am not running down KSL Residence @ Daya.
caught my eye becos first time coming across an indian cemetery

no worries, never worry about that. You are just sharing info as well:smile:

basically I find Malaysia urban planning is not as advance as Singapore URA, hence there is no absolute "fengshui" place. Even have, I don't think I can afford. Also like I mentioned, I sincerely prefer quiet and peaceful environment as compared to the busk and brisk of town.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
sincere apologies, i am not running down KSL Residence @ Daya.
caught my eye becos first time coming across an indian cemetery

No worries lah, last time Bishan also people say cemetery, but now also hoot until million dollars HDB. LOL!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Frodo, I wish I was that decisive 4 years back, we were looking at development in JB however the negativity in me feels it was a risky business. Looking back, how wrong was I. I could have entered the market at RM200-300psf, however I waited and waited till it is now RM500-1000+.... like what my wife wisely mentioned "investment sometimes need to be impulsive, too much research and reading into the future will trap you" I buy into her thinking when I committing into this first property.

Missed opportunities are a fact of life. So we learn and advise others to quickly board ship as you never know when the entry bars will be raised. Two families upon seeing us make the move over just like that also were emboldened to make their move shortly after.:p

BTW, I am on the Woodlands viaduct while typing these words. LOL!

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Missed opportunities are a fact of life. So we learn and advise others to quickly board ship as you never know when the entry bars will be raised. Two families upon seeing us make the move over just like that also were emboldened to make their move shortly after.:p

Depends on your safety net.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Manhattan,

Basically there are some developments which evaded the RM1million threshold set. KSL Residence @ Daya is one of them.

Yes, what I want to find out is if for example once the developer sell the unit to a Singaporean, straight away this abang will be subjected to the rm1 m threshold right? Which means he can only sell to a foreigner for more than rm1m?

Can this abang do like what the developer did, put rm1m on the spa but separately give 30% discount ? Haha....

kslresidence

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, what I want to find out is if for example once the developer sell the unit to a Singaporean, straight away this abang will be subjected to the rm1 m threshold right? Which means he can only sell to a foreigner for more than rm1m?

Can this abang do like what the developer did, put rm1m on the spa but separately give 30% discount ? Haha....

From what I understand nusajaya development is more flexible in term of the RM1mil threshold in subsale, Flagship A not really. But good suggestion... haha maybe I can ask my agent this friday. LOL

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal

I should think the official price is based on valuation, not price stated in SPA.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

advise wrong then how? :p

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

depends on whether development has got prior approval before the new limit was imposed, and also i think it depends if strata title issued already or not. shhh. you heard it here first.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
advise wrong then how? :p

LOL! Giving and receiving wrong advice also a fact of life!:o

Anyway, advice is given from personal experience. It should not be given or received hastily and the receiver should consider and weigh the advice with his own circumstances in mind. I think buying a property in JB is relatively easy, which property to buy is a more tricky decision, and actually moving over to stay is the mother of all decisions because it affects the whole family unless it is just you alone.

kslresidence

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! Giving and receiving wrong advice also a fact of life!:o

Anyway, advice is given from personal experience. It should not be given or received hastily and the receiver should consider and weigh the advice with his own circumstances in mind. I think buying a property in JB is relatively easy, which property to buy is a more tricky decision, and actually moving over to stay is the mother of all decisions because it affects the whole family unless it is just you alone.

A wise man's word indeed.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
A wise man's word indeed.

LOL! Don't think I am wise lah. Last year I invited a family with 2 kids to stay over my place as they were contemplating moving over. So I brought them to see D'Ambience and they had a good look. Also told them about KSL Residences. Top of their concern was finances and they were interested on landed property but I told them that the minimum is RM1 million so that might not work out. Anyway, they are still mulling over the decision to move over. For some people there is no urgency, for some there are strong pull factors, for some are strong push factors. For me it was all three! LOL!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! Don't think I am wise lah. Last year I invited a family with 2 kids to stay over my place as they were contemplating moving over. So I brought them to see D'Ambience and they had a good look. Also told them about KSL Residences. Top of their concern was finances and they were interested on landed property but I told them that the minimum is RM1 million so that might not work out. Anyway, they are still mulling over the decision to move over. For some people there is no urgency, for some there are strong pull factors, for some are strong push factors. For me it was all three! LOL!

a jao in the hand is worth two in the bush :o

kslresidence

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am also under the 3 factors. Plus point is my wife is native, hence the transition might be easy as she can read and speak malay which helps with some of the daily chores to the ministries.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also under the 3 factors. Plus point is my wife is native, hence the transition might be easy as she can read and speak malay which helps with some of the daily chores to the ministries.

Wah, lagi better, then you no need subject to minimum sum rule, ya?

Minor correction, my case was got urgency, push and pull factors.:p