• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zul Sutan has left the building

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
1544036537563.png

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should he get a state funeral? I don't know who he is. He must be somebody since you feature him on this forum.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should he get a state funeral? I don't know who he is. He must be somebody since you feature him on this forum.

If you have view through the videos you will see the word TANIA, the group. You must have been from a different era & was not from here.

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last I saw him playing in Clarke Quay. I think was blue elephant.
The man still got it then.
He was always quite the player....he got many single female groupies. And many of them were chiobus

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pebbles Bar, on to their own bar at Tanglin Shoppng Centre and last at Harry’s at rear of Orchard Towers.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
His forte is singing Eric Clapton's songs. Request for any Clapton's songs and he would happily obliged.
So i always requested this crap song at their own pub Anywhere @Tanglin shopping centre back in the late 80s and early 90s.