• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zouk fined and forced to close till 10 May 2022 for breaching Corvid rules

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did those stupid Covid rules help to 'fight Covid'? How about banning the sale of alcohol after 10.30pm? :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mask interferes with my sense of smell. I used to be able to tell which slut lai ang by smelling.

If you can still smell someone else's fart or perfume despite wearing a mask, how much protection do you think it will provide against a virus? :biggrin:

Daft Sinkies do not think. Blind obedience, no wonder 61% and 95% lah. :roflmao:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any old fart here is a pioneer of Zouk since its inception, and is still frequenting that place till now?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
1991...those days in FIRE
My uncle leemember next to it was Velvet underground. Can sua tiu and even sua tiu to fire disco KNN my uncle also leemember got 1 club that have 3 themes and 1 is a canto room KNN all linked can sua tiu to English and sua back KNN