• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zoom's questionable security confirmed

YewCharKuay

Alfrescian
Loyal
American in name only. Founder from China, tried many times to get PR before succeeding. Nearly all developers in Beijing, originally all data enters there until people started getting suspicious.

Eric S. Yuan is a Chinese-American billionaire businessman, and the CEO and founder of Zoom Video Communications, of which he owns 22%.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
American in name only. Founder from China, tried many times to get PR before succeeding. Nearly all developers in Beijing, originally all data enters there until people started getting suspicious.
All their tech support are located in chinkland. I always tell people to avoid Zoom if possible.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I tell people to avoid having cameras and microphones on their computers.
I disabled the camera and mic on my lap top, and told others to do likewise. I even stuck a piece of black tape over the cam lens. For my desktop, I don't have a cam, and only plug the mic in when I need to skype.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tell people to avoid having cameras and microphones on their computers.

If not in use, cover or tape them up.

1527296157670.jpg

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know it’s in wiki, but Eric Yuan’s heart and soul and citizenship is American

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Outrageous! So for sure 100% cannot trust Huawei and Vivo etc. I am sure more bad news coming........

image001-.jpg