• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zoe tay looks so damn old now........forgot to swallow something siboh?

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
34CKI9S.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You swallow more sperm than my daily water intake. Why you look like Fuck? Lol
Hey coward Cantonese do have the decency to standby your words to swear you will die a violent and painful death if I have swallowed NOT a single sperm in life. But of course chinese traitor dogs like you have no decency.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey coward Cantonese do have the decency to standby your words to swear you will die a violent and painful death if I have swallowed NOT a single sperm in life. But of course chinese traitor dogs like you have no decency.
I am ashamed to be chinese attacked by Chinese traitor dogs ganging up with filthy Indians with not a single helping hand. Other race will certainly help their own kind. Am I right @whoami?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even angmoh will find your cheebye loose. You overused cunt.
Even 18th storey hell is too shallow for you filthy evil liar bastard. Ccb Malaysian coward that dare not do swearing shut up lah what a disgrace to man. Small balls small LJ.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
So low class I don’t even highlight individual Cantonese criminal names unless people talk about it first. Or unless there are many like Cantonese mastermind scammers.
ZT may have aged, but if anyone wolf whistle at her, i can understand..... but certainly not that siao TUA POW....

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even 18th storey hell is too shallow for you filthy evil liar bastard. Ccb Malaysian coward that dare not do swearing shut up lah what a disgrace to man. Small balls small LJ.

Zoe Tay's cheebye is more tight than yours although she laid 3 eggs. You kena fucked daily until your fucking cheebye is like a MrT tunnel. You cheap fucking slutwhore jezebel.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only in sinkieland a short fart like her can become top model.
And then win talentless contest and become top actress with passable acting.
Old haggard like Aunty still can be ‘respectsble’ Veteran actress touted machiam like local Meryl Streep.
If anywhere else would have been a washed up has been. Only in sinkieland the likes of her and teeko jack, pockmark face idiot mark and ugly morons like pat mok can thrive and make a name.
Also speak volumes for the gong cheebye sinkie Low crass standards of entertainment

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zoe Tay's cheebye is more tight than yours although she laid 3 eggs. You kena fucked daily until your fucking cheebye is like a MrT tunnel. You cheap fucking slutwhore jezebel.
Dare not swear but keep telling ccb lies to win so low class coward bastard liar son of whore calling others whores.