• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zheng Ge Ping still chill as cucumber to comment on post by Mr Unbelievable

EunoiaJAYCEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
r1HFnHO.png

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It meant to say that it's a personal vehicle for the SAF officer? Wonder if the cars driven by minster bodyguards to ferry them around had any PHV stickers. Long live PAP

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey guys. Look closer.

r1HFnHO.jpeg

There are 2 straps on the plate which means that the plate 56MID is temporary held on this car and is unlikely a MINDEF asset rather its probably rented. MINDEF and the government don't actually own many sedans rather most "official" vehicle are rented and shared. This is prudent PAP policy and I will be joining SB75 very soon. Salute.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hey guys. Look closer.

View attachment 45380

There are 2 straps on the plate which means that the plate 56MID is temporary held on this car and is unlikely a MINDEF asset rather its probably rented. MINDEF and the government don't actually own many sedans rather most "official" vehicle are rented and shared. This is prudent PAP policy and I will be joining SB75 very soon. Salute.
Like that oso can ah. I go make a number plate SG1 now and strapped over my existing plate :biggrin: