• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zehzeh angry why cannot go overseas 1-on-1 with platonic guy friend ...

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
1561379816576.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This wench needs to understand that, unless the 'good guy friends' are homos, they'll want to screw her.

At the very least, they're 'beta orbiters'. Look up the meaning of the term.

Her life, her choice.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This wench needs to understand that, unless the 'good guy friends' are homos, they'll want to screw her.

Her life, her choice.
hanor, orbit fellas like ah bengs / sengs also follow the can eat, don't waste motto.
any hot-blooded and big-headed male will not hesitate if given a choice - jib tampok, masuk sikit and enter a little with small head oso jadi :sneaky:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Her life, her choice.

I've always treated female friends who went on holidays alone with me with the utmost respect. No wonder decent sinkies view samsters and oppies as perverts.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've always treated female friends who went on holidays alone with me with the utmost respect. No wonder decent sinkies view samsters and oppies as perverts.
there are some sinkie aunties who cannot be fucked no matter how horny and wanting they are. once you enter they will latch on to you like a hungry bitch finding a boner.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I agree why can't go alone with platonic guy friend. You guys must understand that if the gal looks like fat fugly CB face Kirsten Han, there will definitively no hanky panky business throughout the trip.
unnamed (2)-1.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see anything wrong. A change in partner for travel purposes should be encouraged. Its makes a good conversation piece for couples after the travel.keeps the passion burning.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see anything wrong. A change in partner for travel purposes should be encouraged. Its makes a good conversation piece for couples after the travel.keeps the passion burning.

You can travel to India with @ginfreely
See if you can resist not looking at her sharp nipples and not taking a whiff of her smelly cunt.