• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zeh zeh wears sports bra to shop at NTUC kym?

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of Chinese gal is more likely to suck CECA's cocks. Chinese sluts in Malaysia and Singapore craved to try Indian dicks.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good body, tight and young. But she needs to grow her titties.

a27d24_05b6c1f09e804a8d9c1db8e19c789e91~mv2.jpg
lianbeng wonders what size bra she's wearing leh?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have always been a believer of "if you have it, flaunt it"

Kudos to her

John Ibrahim

Alfrescian
Loyal
sports bra and biker shots are very common dressing especially in the summer with asians and caucasians in LA, NY, Sydney, Toronto and etc...even in Asian countries like Seoul, Tokyo, Taipei

Only sinkies find it weird and slutty

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chill guys. ANY female has the right to dress as she pleases, so long as PRIVATE parts, determined by CIVILISATION are covered, reason being breast & nipples are WHAT we Humans had been fed with, & the vagina being WHAT we-male & females-came from, parts which WE should respect & honor.

She did NOTHING wrong with her dressing. It's her choice and Earth born free will, due to myriad of reasons - perhaps a hot day, causal wear, to attract males she wants, etc.

The day when we restrict others to show off assets properly covered is the day when we restrict Humanity to beauty of the DIVENELY created Human form, to be appreciated & ESPECIALLY to be respected, come to NO harm by those whom FAILED to maintain the form, be envious, or worse- resort to basic ANIMAL & barbaric instincts, of which we descended from un-evolved ancient ancestors from the jungles & caves.

my good buddy sent me this, she is certainly flaunting!:inlove: Nice!

View attachment 138087
Confirm 加料.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's not be hypocrites. We humanity no longer live in the prudish Victorian era. Many of them whom lived in that era proclaimed on high horse of morality denouncing womenhood whom expose a mere bit of flesh but behind closed doors were the WORSE pedophiles proven by numerous of such charges that dates back to even that era & beyond..

Her private parts were covered. It's her choice & free will, to be herself. While to some whom may have lived, studied & work in environments where there are only men, it may seem wonderous, to gaze upon such beautiful forms, the way we will admire the sleek contours of a sport car which derived from the curves of a woman, in these age where information is at light speed, to others, it is only common & will even comment on why the body cannot be better..

Rather to hide our own hormonally charged emotions by men, or petty jealousies from women whom had not taken care of their divinely created form, & hurt or harm such courageous women, - let them be free, & with more such accoutrements, it will be so common that it will become boring, & instead focus on other issues in life that are in need of our attention, care & concern, such as inflation, kid's education, love, life, climate change, etc...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you mean those delicious looking, bouncing boobies are fake? 我的天啊!!!:eek:
Real neh-nehs can only see outlines from the outside. Trust me bro, I used to do life-drawings with real naked women, mostly ATB 陪读妈妈. I see all sorts of neh-nehs and real ones are generally flabby.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Real neh-nehs can only see outlines from the outside. Trust me bro, I used to do life-drawings with real naked women, mostly ATB 陪读妈妈. I see all sorts of neh-nehs and real ones are generally flabby.
OK I trust you. So I was fooled. It's so cruel of them to cheat an old man like me. Cheat my feelings:cry:

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am curious.

Are there any laws in Singapore which prevent strangers from photographing anyone?

Please point out such laws to us.

Thank You

There currently aren't such laws. But it is etiquette to not photograph pretty girls wherever you see them. It makes you look like a desperate pervert.