• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zaobao interview with wayangparty club, TOC & GMS

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read the above interview by Zaobao journalist Mr You Kuang Tian here:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/2008/09/22/窥探网络世界-exploring-blogosphere/

The above article was published on Zaobao Online on 20 September 2008 which will be taken down after three days. It contains a short interview with our Chief Editor Fang Zhi Yuan conducted over email last Friday. We will be publishing the full transcript of the interview as well as an English translation of this article soon after we obtain permission from the Zaobao journalist Mr You Kuang Tian. So stay tuned to our blog for further updates !

Mr Remy Choo, Andrew Loh and Goh Meng Seng should pay the wayangparty club a referral fee for promoting their blogs ! Last week, the wayangparty blog refer over 500 visitors from Malaysia to TOC, thereby helping it to establish a presence across the causeway, right Mr Andrew Loh ???

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, btw are you Fang Zhi Yuan?:biggrin:
Read the above interview by Zaobao journalist Mr You Kuang Tian here:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/2008/09/22/窥探网络世界-exploring-blogosphere/

The above article was published on Zaobao Online on 20 September 2008 which will be taken down after three days. It contains a short interview with our Chief Editor Fang Zhi Yuan conducted over email last Friday. We will be publishing the full transcript of the interview as well as an English translation of this article soon after we obtain permission from the Zaobao journalist Mr You Kuang Tian. So stay tuned to our blog for further updates !

Mr Remy Choo, Andrew Loh and Goh Meng Seng should pay the wayangparty club a referral fee for promoting their blogs ! Last week, the wayangparty blog refer over 500 visitors from Malaysia to TOC, thereby helping it to establish a presence across the causeway, right Mr Andrew Loh ???

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The above article was published on Zaobao Online on 20 September 2008 which will be taken down after three days. It contains a short interview with our Chief Editor Fang Zhi Yuan conducted over email last Friday.

As for me, I am the one and only Porfirio Rubirosa:biggrin:

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nay of course I am not this Fang !

How can my england be as powerful as him ??

I applaud him for wacking cyberspace bullies like The Online CONS.

The above article was published on Zaobao Online on 20 September 2008 which will be taken down after three days. It contains a short interview with our Chief Editor Fang Zhi Yuan conducted over email last Friday.

As for me, I am the one and only Porfirio Rubirosa:biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Avantas,

Not that I want to pour cold water on you but did you notice that the URL links are published on the report?

I have persuaded them to publish URLs of those websites they are writing about. In the past, most probability you will only see PAP's P65 blog link and such. This time round, they actually publish URLs of Wayang Party, TOC and even Sammyboy forum websites.

I doubt Wayang Party website will have that kind of traffic if its not for the published URL link. I should be collecting fees from them instead. LOL! :biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course the wayangparty blog can't be compared to yours which has been well established for so many years !

Avantas,

Not that I want to pour cold water on you but did you notice that the URL links are published on the report?

I have persuaded them to publish URLs of those websites they are writing about. In the past, most probability you will only see PAP's P65 blog link and such. This time round, they actually publish URLs of Wayang Party, TOC and even Sammyboy forum websites.

I doubt Wayang Party website will have that kind of traffic if its not for the published URL link. I should be collecting fees from them instead. LOL! :biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng