• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yucks! Ptui! GVGT! Taiwanese delivery sandwich FILLED FULL BODY LIVE MAGGOTS! Lesbian Tsai pse Makan!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://tw.mobi.yahoo.com/home/訂熱壓吐司-他咬2口崩潰-全都是蛆-080010468.html

Yahoo奇摩APP切換至App版本
下載

Yahoo 行動版

打開APP

追蹤
訂熱壓吐司!他咬2口崩潰:全都是蛆
三立新聞網 setn.com
· 2,504人追蹤
三立新聞網4 小時前
生活中心/綜合報導
越來越多人喜歡透過外送平台點餐,認為這樣快速又方便,但一名女網友就表示,她日前訂了一份熱壓吐司,送來的時候內餡居然爬滿白蛆,讓她看了超崩潰,立即向店家及外送平台反映。好在最後雙方態度都很都很好,願意賠錢道歉,不過也讓原PO質疑到底是店家環境衛生有問題,還是外送員的保溫箱不乾淨,提醒訂餐的民眾「吃之前,絕對要看一下餐點有沒有蟲」!
白蛆在吐司內亂竄。(圖/翻攝自爆料公社)

白蛆在吐司內亂竄。(圖/翻攝自爆料公社)

一名女網友在《爆料公社》投稿,表示她和老公在家不想出門,就用外送平台訂了兩分熱壓吐司和飲料送到家吃,餐點一來,老公先咬了兩口吐司後,就發現內餡裡面居然有白蛆在亂竄,嚇到胃口都沒了,趕緊打開另一份熱壓吐司檢查,結果發現同樣也有蟲,就立即拿手機先錄影存證,再打電話跟店家反映。
原PO表示店家接到電話也很錯愕,立刻澄清他們的餐點都是現點現做的,不是做好才回鍋加熱的,也願意全額退費給原PO,但她認為錢不是問題,就和老公帶著有蛆的餐點到店裡給店家看,同時也檢查了店內的食材。原PO說「肉鬆是外面店家賣的一罐肉鬆,我當場用湯匙攪拌翻,沒有看到蟲;皮蛋他是切好打在一個塑膠盒子裡面,我當場也翻看,沒有蟲;蛋是煎好的已經涼了堆在旁邊;吐司就是外面跟廠商叫貨的土司」。
原PO向爆料公社投稿,表示自己吃到有蛆的熱壓吐司。(圖/翻攝自爆料公社)

原PO向爆料公社投稿,表示自己吃到有蛆的熱壓吐司。(圖/翻攝自爆料公社)
雙方檢查過後都沒發現有蛆的跡象,店家也表示自己第一次遇到客人反應有這種狀況,但他們還是願意退費致歉,見店家態度良好,原PO也沒有再多說甚麼,但事發當天,她已經向新北市衛生局檢舉,希望政府能去稽查店家是否有環境不潔的問題;另外,她和老公也認為,外送員的保溫箱是否乾淨,恐怕也是一個潛在因素,提醒大家以後訂外送時,在吃下肚前,一定要再檢查一下有沒有壞掉或是出現白蛆的狀況。
不少網友看到當時吐司都是蛆的畫面也都覺得很誇張,紛紛留言「我的媽呀,好活潑的蟲,看到我都想吐」、「現點現做很難有蛆這麼活潑,而且還很肥!困難度很高」、「點進去看是皮蛋肉鬆,合理懷疑是皮蛋不新鮮造成的」、「吃的東西還是親自去購買比較保險」、「熱壓吐司不是四邊會被壓實?那蟲應該是壓之前就包進去了吧?懷疑是食材外露的時候被蒼蠅下蛋,包進去才孵出來活蹦亂跳」。(藍詩孟報導)
▼慎入!熱壓吐司爬滿蛆的恐怖畫面。(影片來自YouTube-爆料公社官方頻道,若遭移除請見諒)

更多三立新聞網報導螺螄粉讓人「上癮」?他一吃真驗出毒品反應…揭開老闆陰謀以為是小強…他隨手抓1.5公分巨蟻 竟賺一份饗食天堂大媽買內褲硬要試穿!老闆氣炸公審…結局反逆轉:賣到缺貨新娘欠1萬不還!反邀她喝喜酒「當抵債」:妳來不用包紅包

Yahoo Qimo App
Switch to App version
download
Yahoo Mobile
Open the app
Order Hot Press Toast! He bite 2 bites and collapsed: all 蛆
Sanli News Network setn.com
Sanli News Network 4 hours ago
Living Center / General Report

More and more people like to order food through delivery platforms, thinking it's fast and convenient, but a female netizen said that she ordered a hot-pressed toast a few days ago, and when it arrived, the filling filled it with white bread, Let her watch Chao collapse, and immediately report to the store and delivery platform. Fortunately, both parties have very good attitudes and are willing to apologize for losing money. However, it also caused the original PO to question whether there is a problem with the store's environmental hygiene or the delivery box's incubator is not clean. Is there a bug in the meal? "

White crickets roamed inside the toast. (Picture / Recaptured from the Explosive Corporation)
White crickets roamed inside the toast. (Picture / Recaptured from the Explosive Corporation)
A female netizen contributed to the "Break News Commune" and stated that she and her husband did not want to go out at home, so they ordered two points of hot-pressed toast and drinks for delivery at the delivery platform. At the meal, the husband first bite two toasts Later, I found that the white stuffing was actually scurrying in the filling, and I was so scared that my appetite was gone. I quickly opened another hot-pressed toast for inspection and found that there were also worms. I immediately took a mobile phone to record the card and then hit the card. Call the store to reflect.

The original PO said that the store was very wrong when they received the phone call. It was immediately clarified that their meals were made on-site, and they were not cooked before returning to the pot for heating. She was also willing to refund the full amount to the original PO, but she did not think the money was a problem. He and her husband brought their savory meals to the store to show them, and also checked the ingredients in the store. The original PO said, "Floss is a can of floss sold in an outside store. I stirred it with a spoon on the spot and saw no worms. The preserved eggs were cut into a plastic box. I also checked them on the spot, and there were no worms. The eggs were fried. Okay, it's cold and piled up beside it; the toast is the toast to order from the manufacturer outside. "

The original PO submitted a report to the news agency, saying that he had eaten hot-pressed toast. (Picture / Recaptured from the Explosive Corporation)
The original PO submitted a report to the news agency, saying that he had eaten hot-pressed toast. (Picture / Recaptured from the Explosive Corporation)
After inspections by both parties, there were no signs of stinginess. The store owner also said that he had encountered this situation for the first time, but they were still willing to apologize for the refund. Seeing the store owner's attitude was good. On the day of the incident, she has filed a report with the New Taipei City Health Bureau, hoping that the government can inspect the store for environmental problems. In addition, she and her husband also believe that whether the incubator of the delivery person is clean is also a potential factor. When you order delivery in the future, before you eat your belly, you must check whether it is damaged or has white peony.

Many netizens saw the toasts at the time were very embarrassing, and they felt very exaggerated. They said, "My mother, a lively worm, I want to vomit when I see it." Lively and fat! Difficulty is very high "," Click to look at the eggs and fluffy, reasonably suspected that the eggs are not fresh "," It ’s better to buy food in person ”," Hot toast is not on all sides Will it be compacted? The worm should have been packed before it was compacted? It is suspected that the eggs were laid by flies when the ingredients were exposed, and they were hatched before jumping out. " (Reporting by Lan Shimeng)

▼ Be careful! Hot press toast creepy horror picture. (The video is from the official channel of YouTube-Break News Corporation, please forgive me if it is removed)

More from Sanli News
Snail powder is "addictive"? He had a real drug reaction when he ate it ... Revealed the boss's conspiracy and thought it was Xiaoqiang ... He grabbed the 1.5 cm giant ant and made a fortune to eat the heavenly aunt to try on underwear! Boss blasts public trial ... The outcome is reversed: the bride who sold out of stock owes 10,000 and does not return it! Re-invited her to drink a wedding "become a debt": you do n’t have to make a red envelope