• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Youtubers who got vaccinated. check the comments too. Guess how long they can live.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one is very obvious.

Mrna booster, even comply for every 6 months for booster. She forgot she has an immune system and she can no need to comply.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her only knowledge and reason to get a shot is based on this table.
vax-youtuber1.JPG

This table is created by an agenda and govt/companies/ big pharmas to get you to vax and tell you how much powerful antibodies you will have. This is her "based on science" facts to get things going. This chart is a sale brochure. It is not health science.

Based on my understanding of biology, Your body can create its own antibodies. To get something foreign with questionable and health attacking ingredients and inject into your body to get antibodies is absurd. The most logical step for your body to create powerful antibodies is to have a healthy diet and lifestyle. The way to combat covid is to adopt a healthy diet and lifestyle so that your body can produce powerful antibodies, not injecting something questionable into your body.

Your body has DNA, and your DNA recognises the foreign virus or bacteria in your body and uses the information to create the right type of antibodies to combat the virus/bacteria (including the variants) from your white blood cells. This is how intelligent your body is. If your body is healthy, the information passing in your body to and from the DNA to all functioning cells and organs works wonderfully. Your DNA will store this info and will produce the antibodies again WHEN NEEDED ( when infection happens again) to combat the virus. The vaccine is to screwed up the IQ of your body. These antibodies created from this injection (into your body) is only specifically for the particular virus, not variants. This is how low your body IQ has become from the vaccine.

Are you going to tell me that a big pharma works better than your DNA? Big pharma knows 100% what your body produce and need the right type of chemicals for producing the right type of antibodies? They just sell you that they can, based on your limited knowledge of your body.

Look at the Amish community. They actually share a glass of wine with the covid infected person so that all of them get covid and their body will NATURALLY develop the antibodies.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the last part of the video, she says it is annoying that she has to get the booster every 6 to 8 months. How in the world does your body comes to a stage that you need to inject something in your body every 6 to 8 months? She just comply without any independent thought on why there exist a virus suddenly and how it leads to pple taking a vaccine. Ironically, she is an independent person.

Let's look at her youtube comments to check her similar fans.

Guy Gadbois

3 days ago
It's about time for my booster as well; had Pfizer for first round (no side effects), will try to find Moderna for the booster and hope for the best. They don't seem to be pushing for the booster as much as the first shots, not sure why since we are heading into winter here in USA when (standard) flu and colds tend to increase. Anyway, I'm glad you got through it with minimal side effects. Cheers!
Yeah, not sure why. You still think big pharma cares about you? Oh winter is coming, i am concern about your health. As long as you get the shot, you will be targeted for their control. Your not-sure-why has to be extended to why is there a virus in the first place and why it leads to vaccine after vaccine. and you might find some truth in these questions.

Albert Maynard

4 days ago
Always good to see how things are done elsewhere. Both my wife and I got our booster shots on Thursday and other than a tender shoulder I was pretty much OK. She had a bit of a fever but that only lasted a day or so. We got the Pfizer shot as that's what the Kiwi govt is rolling out. It was at our local pharmacy and we just walked in without booking and were seen to within 10 minutes. Our lockdown system is such that in Auckland, we are supposed to show proof of vaccination, so we have digital copies of our certificate on our phones. I feel sorry for the businesses that are having to police this as it is not their job to do so. A bit messed up but that's the world we live in currently. Have an awesome day.
To live a life by showing your vacc proof/pass/cert is the new normal? Are you awoken enough to feel that is something wrong. Isn't this very prison-like and slave-control like? Oh no, you don't. if you know you will not get the shot in the first place.

CRAIG MCCLENNEN
1 day ago
I’m sorry you felt bad after your booster . I chose Pfizer for all 3. I was very fortunate to not have any reaction on any of my shots. I have no idea if my routine helped but I’ll share with all of you . Immediately after each injection I did a walk , after 1st injection I walked 3 miles , after second injection I walked 3.5 miles and after booster I walked 4.5 miles . I did feel tired after each injection so later in the afternoon I did another walk of 1 mile . I wouldn’t let myself lay down for a nap . I slept good each night after . Thank you for sharing your days after your booster . Maybe your sharing will encourage others to go be vaccinated!
You are not fortunate if you get any shots. The only fortunate people are those who are awakened enough and resilient enough NOT TO GET any shots. I can cycle 100km in a day and still feeling energised after that.

Toma Hawk

4 days ago
OMG! Omicron variant is already here! Thank You So Much for sharing your Covid~19 Vaccine Journey! Eat Healthy , Have some Soft Exercises & Sleep More Klazy Koala!
Oh my god, the sky is falling. No wonder you are vaxxed. Keep on overwhelming yourself with irrational fear and you will kill not just your freedom but yourself too. Good luck.

01 sevensix

4 days ago (edited)
Suddenly they have data....but there is no reference point at all? Are those units good or bad? Are they relevent with a new strain? Is the five months wait due to supply constraints or optimal coverage? I was "fully vaxxd" after two Pfizer ...and then I got covid.
This guy awakened a little bit about the scam vaccine. You need this happen to you then you wake up a little. In a few years time, when those mRNA shots takers start dropping dead, then you will wake up fully while waiting for your turn to be dead?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's like mahjong, you can only win if you or .

Either you stick with a brand all the way e.g. Pfizer, or you mix everything in sequence: Pfizer-Moderna-Sinovac.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's like mahjong, you can only win if you or .

Either you stick with a brand all the way e.g. Pfizer, or you mix everything in sequence: Pfizer-Moderna-Sinovac.
I dunno about that bro but the ending isn't well for someone who take any mRNA shots. One of the comments i didn't post is that this guy took the sinovac shots and has no side effects at all. Good for him. I do not advocate any shots to anyone but it seems like China shots are much safer as there are no side effects. To all those mRNA shots takers, it seems like having side effect is normal to them or being brainwashed to them. It is NOT NORMAL as side effect means you are being poisoned.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
This youtuber here is so happy and relief to get his Sinopharm vaxx.

The whole set up environment for the vaccination is pretty funny. After you get the vaxx, you have a pat on the back and a mini celebration that you have done the right thing. What a way to coax people to vaxx. But there is no need for that. Just the restriction to travel for this travel youtuber is enough to get him vaxx, look at how happy he is. Oh he can travel again. Similar to our motherland, just restrict you from dine in, going to malls is enough to get you to Jab. He mentioned that he do not have any side effect and he didn't film his 2nd shot.

ken-vaxx1.JPG

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
And now for the comments:

ken-vaxx2.JPG

This guy is going for vaccine championship on who is getting the most vaccination. :biggrin: :thumbsdown:
I am wondering why he want to take mRNA after taking his sinopharm. The most logical idea is that he might found out Sinopharm doesn't grant him entry to some countries so he get the mRNA so he can travel to all countries or it is just that he feel safer. It seems to be this way but just my opinion. Maybe this guy do not know that he has an immune system. The nick called Truth seems to think like me in some ways.

ken-vaxx3.JPG

ken-vaxx4.JPG

There are people who think like me. of course, it's the minority who has the courage and resilience to be in non-compliance to the jab.

ken-vaxx5.JPG

Yeah, that is the whole idea, Very Tough To Travel. This will make you comply to the jab. You mean your own immune system can't build immunity? you need a foreign action to get your immunity going? why you think so little of yourself and your body?