• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Youtube Video Demos: You can Ditch Microshit on PC / Laptops and run FOC ANDROID & APPS! (Besides Linux)

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Android is actually another distribution of Linux anyway..

You can STOP MicroShit EXPLOITATION & RIP-OFF & FUCK-UP & save Huge Amount of Pains & Time & Monies by ditching MS from everything, like PC & Laptop.

For workstation & Servers, must use Linux. Not Android.

You can run Android Apps, games, & google services all on a PC much more powerful than smart phones & tablets, with 10X more RAM & super fast SSD & huge storage. Own NAS own VPN & SMB servers well connected by 1000BT Ethernet or even 10000BT Ethernet.

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Emulated installation allow you to simultaneously run your native OS (Linux/MShit) and the emulated Android.

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can take full advantage of your 64 bit hardware by downloading 64 bit versions - Android-X86_64.

Most PCs / Laptops are physically much much more powerful than the most expensive smart phones / tablets.

This is by:

1. CPU speed
  2. RAM Capacity
  3. Storage Capacity & Speed (think RAM-DISK or SSD RAID)
  4. Powerful Graphics Cards. Multiple displays & HUGE SCREENS (I got some issue still which getting highest resolutions but I think can be solved)
  5. Faster stronger Ethernet Connection
  6. Printers on LAN
  7. Security on LAN / VPN environment with private firewall & routers
  8. Lots of accessories peripherals that are only in PC world
  9. Customized hardware like ATM - if you are the bank POS cash registers etc.

Last edited:

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tested further and began to think very big with Android on PC hardware now. Just discovered that I can treat it like other linux, and break free from usual android hardware constraints. It is beautiful! It supports SWAP FILE!

PC Android is a giant 10X stronger than smart phones.

I found out that it's root device is tmpfs meaning RAM-DISK.

Crazy people who play with over-clocking, can now over-clock Androids!

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a good idea to fully depends on Android. I still prefer using windows on pcs.

Than you have suck on poor MS qualities, hopeless security, endless troubles and unreliabilities, forever lasting EXPLOITATIONS, non-stop scanning of virus, malware, wasting time, CPU power, electrical power, money, & your efforts to deal with unproductive craps. Look for technical supports. Face issues and pulling your hair off!

Pulling off too much hair KKJ & CB also Botak.

PCs + Laptops = use Linux as workstation, or use Android if just a web / online purpose essentially. No virus. No License Fees. No Renewal / expiry License. FOC updates. No virus scan. FOC apps or cheap $1~$3 apps. Countless app choices and new app emerging rapidly and daily. Android can do countless things online. Book tickets, order supplies, order food deliveries, Whatsapp, Wechat, Line, QQ, FB, Tweeter, Instagram, Telegram, countless SMLJ. 99.9% are FOC services.

Easy to even develop your own app.

I stopped using MS entire for almost 16yrs. Never need them again ever.

My systems no need to worry about virus or hacks for the last 16 years. No need any stupid McAfee Norton Kapaski AVG Trend-micro etc, all these are waste of time & money and efforts.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/pa...ost-vulnarable-microshit.256755/#post-2763766

Singhealth got hacked because they are MS Crap eaters!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
@motormafia Thanks for the education. I was tempted to try Linux on my workstation. My friend was using Redhat Linux and was pleased. But the main problem was (and still is i believe) the lack of device drivers. What is your view? Yes, the open source community has been great in coming up with many free apps. Productivity tools, graphics apps, games, etc. But i fear problems with my mouse, scanner, printer, downloading photos/videos from my digital camera, etc.