• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Youtube unauthorization deduction.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My father and I have $1500 and $600 deducted by YouTube from past few days.
Anyone here a victim too ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't install the Youtube app, neither do I log in when I watch videos. Are you a Youtuber who makes videos and earns ad revenue from them?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Thanks for the heads up, will look out for these unauthorized deductions on my card.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the heads up, will look out for these unauthorized deductions on my card.
You will not be notified of these transactions.
Those deductions happen bit by bit, day by day.
Mine got deducted $10 on 1st day, $20 the next and suddenly $500 got deducted on the 3rd day.
My fathers case was deduction of $500 and $200 over a course of 6 days consecutively.

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't buy anything on YouTube. Youtube deducts thru Google Play store.

K.N.N.

Rooked like your account is hacked?

Bestest check your credit card company who actually deducted and consult for necessary actions.
Like leport CAD?

chickenpieforeveryone

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will not be notified of these transactions.
Those deductions happen bit by bit, day by day.
Mine got deducted $10 on 1st day, $20 the next and suddenly $500 got deducted on the 3rd day.
My fathers case was deduction of $500 and $200 over a course of 6 days consecutively.
like this can ask the bank refund u not?

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminder to never give cc details to apps or Google play or istore. If have to buy, use a 3rd party like paypal. Transfer minimum amount there. Google and Facebook are bastards.

Watch the docu Social Dilemma.