• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Youtube: Singaporean drug trafficker caught in Sydney airport.

SNAblog

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QTZS0razCSE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QTZS0razCSE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Poor bastard kenna subtitled as "I eat one now" when what he really was saying in Singlish was, "I eat one ah..."

But the female customs officer look quite chio, dunno whether is ah neh or not.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirm Malaysian Chinese, his mannerisms and speech as well as flying in from KL, Malaysia, probably on stolen SG passport WTF.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Male passengers traveling alone usually fit the profile by Customs & Immigration in most airports as unusual & suspicious especially when he has very little to no luggage. Especially so when the airline ticket was purchased at the last minute.

Beautiful young female passengers traveling alone or together with other young female passengers & with no passport stamps from previous trips also fits the profile as unusual & suspicious of intending to engage in vice activities especially when the tickets were purchased at the last minute.

Airport officers also ask questions to assess the accent and language skill of passengers to make sure their nationalities and/or places of birth match their accent and language skill. If there are inconsistencies, the passengers will be considered unusual & suspicious of using a forged or stolen passports.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of law abiding travelers who fit the above profiles but were singled out for further questioning, screening, searches, and intimidation at airports. It's a very subtle type of profiling & discrimination being practiced by bureaucrats at airports worldwide.

Last edited:

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is totally illiterate plus brain damaged. He can't even speak a single sentence in English.

Has this peice of trash even been to kindergarten?

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've seen this show on the oz channel but not this episode. think eventually they let him go cos in previous episodes all those arrested and charged have their faces blurred.

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've seen this show on the oz channel but not this episode. think eventually they let him go cos in previous episodes all those arrested and charged have their faces blurred.

No...they don't blur everyone's faces. I have seen another Dutch kid on the show that got jailed 6 years for trafficking drugs as well. He swallowed the drugs in his stomache and they did the swab thing and somehow managed to deduce that he was hiding drugs in his stomache :smile:

U

UpYoz_olo

Male passengers traveling alone usually fit the profile by Customs & Immigration in most airports as unusual & suspicious especially when he has very little to no luggage. Especially so when the airline ticket was purchased at the last minute.

Beautiful young female passengers traveling alone or together with other young female passengers & with no passport stamps from previous trips also fits the profile as unusual & suspicious of intending to engage in vice activities especially when the tickets were purchased at the last minute.

Airport officers also ask questions to assess the accent and language skill of passengers to make sure their nationalities and/or places of birth match their accent and language skill. If there are inconsistencies, the passengers will be considered unusual & suspicious of using a forged or stolen passports.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of law abiding travelers who fit the above profiles but were singled out for further questioning, screening, searches, and intimidation at airports. It's a very subtle type of profiling & discrimination being practiced by bureaucrats at airports worldwide.

no wonder got quiz left right center @ kl airport one time when coming back from overseas assignment. if it's to catch the cb druggies, i am all for it. volunteer to be search even.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
This black man got balls to speak up and made a scene at Sydney Airport for being harassed every time he landed in racist Arsetralia :biggrin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i4gBVIHvGJk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i4gBVIHvGJk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited: