• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Youth of Taiwan current generation's income will be lower than previous generation for LIFETIME! SGD$13.39 to live for 21 DAYS!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Click here for interview video of youth on Salaries pse click here:

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/300塊活3週?台灣青年收入終生低於上個世代!-040000268.html

300塊活3週?台灣青年收入終生低於上個世代!

天下雜誌

616 人追蹤

2018年7月25日 下午12:00

作者:程晏鈴/圖片來源:劉國泰
aea5014546acee7c42f60efdc12d377d

檢視相片
他們擁有最好的教育機會與物質生活,卻淪為所得最低的一代。面對惡化的勞動條件,以及對未來的徬徨與無力,有人消極厭世,但也有人即使滿手爛牌,依然奮力找到出口。
「住外面,你只要呼吸就需要花錢,」眼前戴眼鏡的女孩,談起雙肩扛的經濟負擔,一陣嘆氣。
從大學開始,小丘就過著負擔自己所有費用的日子。為了省錢,常常兩片吐司就是一餐,朋友形容她當時過著像「貧民」的生活。
政大畢業,她找工作不算困難,只是「選擇喜歡的工作」成為奢侈。渴望當出版社編輯的她,因為要趕快還26萬的學貸,還要負擔家裡生活費,必須找薪水「高」的工作。
在北部當國外業務,每月3.6萬的薪水不算低,但扣掉租房8000、學貸5000,還有父母的生活費,所剩無幾。這樣的壓力讓她每次想到,都會掉眼淚。
「我常常想,還完學貸後,就可以做想做的事情,」像為了記錄自己努力過生活的證明,她手邊還留有「繳清學貸」的收據。「最後一次付清,好像終於放下了心中的大石頭,」小丘露出如釋重負的微笑。
一畢業就負債,小丘不是特例。全台有2成大學生背學貸,私立大學比例較高,約有4分之1,是公立大學的2倍。一個學生讀完4年的公立大學,得還20到30萬元,私立大學甚至高達60萬元。(見表)
bef1595e1c8ed35a376fb74bd5ff7897

檢視相片
好悶!全球青年的共同困境
根據統計,台灣20到34歲的年輕人,超過4.5成的月薪在3萬元以下。勞動部在2017年的報告,大學畢業後的首份工作,起薪平均為23439元。
這樣的薪水幾乎是捉襟見肘。主計總處統計,全台平均每人月消費支出是2.1萬元左右,台北更超過2.8萬元,等於新鮮人第一份薪水,還不夠在台北生活,這還沒算上學貸。年輕世代褪下張雨生高唱《我的未來不是夢》的衝勁,反覆咀嚼獨立樂團「草東沒有派對」的《爛泥》。
沒有出路的吶喊在近年特別彰顯,「我想要說的,前人們都說過了,我想要做的,有錢人都做過了,我想要的公平都是不公們虛構的,」草東這麼唱著。
全世界年輕人都一樣,從英國、美國、日本到韓國。韓國近年流行「全拋」世代,意味著放棄夢想跟希望。日本年輕人更「進化」成「涅槃世代」,無欲無求。
厭世、魯蛇標籤充斥台灣年輕世代的書寫與語言裡,凸顯他們的焦慮與困境。
事實是,千禧世代終生收入將低於上個世代,也是第一個面臨此困境的世代。根據WPP集團凱度市場調查,台灣千禧世代對未來財務的看法,有2.3成的年輕人感到悲觀。
瑞士信貸銀行年度全球財富報告指出,千禧世代受過更好的教育,但相較於父母年輕時,在找到好工作、收入、擁房和其他福利上,難上加難。
中研院社會學研究所副研究員林宗弘分析,1980、1990年代經濟繁榮時期是全台灣都拚命儲蓄,因為定存利率高達8%、9%。「低利率時代的定存利率不到1%,為什麼要存錢?」他反問。
「我一貧如洗啊,哈哈哈!」俐落短髮、穿著籃球褲的張小姐,就讀私立大學設計系,畢業前還了一部份學貸,還剩下48萬未還。
出身單親家庭,張小姐一切都得自給自足。
大學4年間,她都在打工,常常比上課還重要。張小姐甚至曾有不想繼續念書的想法,「不知道文憑有沒有用,念下去很貴,想放棄。」
最窮的時候,300塊就能活3個星期,燕麥或水煮麵條拌上醬油、醋跟糖,就是好幾餐。
現在她做策展企劃,月薪3萬,得兼職才能存錢,常常一整週都沒休息,「以前羨慕別人有夢想,但現在這樣可以多賺錢,我願意被壓榨,」她露出笑容,好像笑著面對,生活就沒那麼苦。
勞動條件惡化,愈工作愈窮
因為他們進入就業市場的時期,是台灣處境日漸傾頹的年代。
林宗弘撰寫《崩世代》、《台灣未竟的奇蹟》等書,探討台灣過去多年來產業結構轉型的問題,「前段千禧世代是被犧牲掉的,」他指出,千禧世代在金融海嘯時進入勞動市場,房價飆漲、失業率高、非典型勞動成長、高教資源擴張,剛好也是全球化最快、勞動力競爭最多的時候,勞動條件都在惡化。
不只台灣,全球最強教育學院、倫敦大學學院教育研究所教授格倫(Andy Green)出版《千禧世代的機會與變遷》一書,提到英國16到35歲年輕人的實質工資,從2008年到2014年減少了12%到15%。
全球化帶來勞動市場彈性化,更成為低薪主因。主計總處統計,15到35歲的勞動力中,非典型雇用者就佔了近8%,比起全台平均來得高。(見表)
681936372b4f11d48669f84ffad1d639

檢視相片
台大國發所教授辛炳隆曾分析,當年輕人陷入非典型勞動型態,容易進入工作與收入不穩定的惡性循環。
除了勞動條件變差,工作壓力也比以往更大。因為世界腳步變化太快,年輕的腦袋被迫不斷自動更新,「新世代工作者壓力只會愈來愈大,」交大經營管理所所長溫金豐分析,全球化加上科技發展,年輕世代面臨更劇烈競爭,「他們只能不斷學、不斷蒐集各產業發展。」

貧富差距漸形擴大,也是新世代面臨的挑戰。
格倫在書中分析,居住不正義是英國世代不平等的關鍵因素,因為財富集中,房產繼承間接擴大世代內的貧富差距,沒有金錢或資產的年輕人,社會流動的可能性變低。
不只厭世,更有反抗
這些挑戰,讓年輕世代對大環境更無力,自己可以發揮影響力的想法,總在進入社會後消逝。
「魯蛇的自嘲,就是反映進入社會後不符期待的挫折感,」雅言出版社創辦人顏擇雅觀察,學歷高的人進入社會晚,只會念書,自我期許又高。但進入社會後,發現跟他們在學校想的不一樣,挫折感特別重。
格倫接受《天下雜誌》專訪時指出,英國年輕人跟台灣一樣,面對世代的機會減少,同時又陷入努力有回報的想法,「太困難了,只能相信努力和教育有用,但努力也沒有回報的世界,這才是問題。」
所幸,雖然有人消極厭世,也有人積極作為。知名繪師陳青琳解釋,厭世只是發洩出口,但更多人看到大環境有問題,就要試圖找出癥結點去改變。
厭世當道,更多時候是倔強地想逃離困獸之鬥,想反抗與證明,這世界不該是這樣。
也因此有愈來愈多人,懷抱共同的目標與理念,讓共同參與、協作的特質因應而生,成為顛覆世界的第一步。(責任編輯:黃韵庭)
【延伸閱讀】
這16種人,未來10年不用怕失業!
https://bit.Iy/2uvQwCW
台大教授被挖角:留在台大,我不會變強
https://bit.Iy/2Lsk9vi
相關新聞影音

看這些話題的相關文章:

300 pieces live for 3 weeks? Taiwan's youth income is lower than last generation!
[World Magazine]
World magazine
616 people track
July 25, 2018, 12:00 PM

Author: Cheng Yan Ling / Source: Liu Guotai
View photo

They have the best educational opportunities and material life, but they are the lowest generation. In the face of deteriorating working conditions and the embarrassment and powerlessness of the future, some people are negatively negative, but some people are still struggling to find exports even if they are full of bad cards.

"If you live outside, you only need to spend money if you breathe." The girl wearing glasses in front of her eyes talked about the financial burden of her shoulders and sighed.

Starting from the university, Xiaoqiu lived the burden of all his expenses. In order to save money, often two toasts are a meal, and a friend describes her as living a life like a "poor."

After graduating from the University of Political Science, it is not difficult for her to find a job. It is just a luxury to choose a job she likes. She is eager to be the editor of the publishing house. Because she has to pay 260,000 yuan in school loans and pay for living expenses at home, she must find a job with a high salary.

In the north as a foreign business, the monthly salary of 36,000 is not low, but the rental of 8,000, the study of 5,000, and the living expenses of parents, there is very little left. This kind of pressure makes her cry every time she thinks.

"I often think that after I have finished my studies, I can do what I want to do," as she said, in order to record the proof of her hard work, she still has a receipt for "paying the student loan." "The last time I paid off, it seemed that I finally put down the big stone in my heart," Xiaoqiu said with a relieved smile.

A debt is a graduation, and Xiaoqiu is not a special case. There are 20% of college students back-to-school loans, and the proportion of private universities is relatively high, about one-fourth, which is twice that of public universities. A public university that has completed four years of study will have to pay 200,000 to 300,000 yuan, and a private university will even have as much as 600,000 yuan. (see table)
View photo
So Boring! The common dilemma of the global youth

According to statistics, Taiwanese young people aged 20 to 34 have a monthly salary of more than 30,000 yuan. In the 2017 report of the Ministry of Labor, the first job after graduating from college, the starting salary averaged 23,439 yuan.

This salary is almost stretched. According to the statistics of the General Accounting Office, the average monthly consumption expenditure per Taiwan is about 21,000 yuan, and Taipei is more than 28,000 yuan, which is equal to the first salary of fresh people. It is not enough to live in Taipei. This is not a school loan. The younger generation has faded Zhang Yusheng’s singer, “My future is not a dream,” and repeatedly chewed the “Organization” of the Indie Orchestra’s “No Party in Grassland”.

The scream of no way out is particularly evident in recent years. "I want to say that the people have said it before. I want to do it. The rich have done it. The fairness I want is unfair," Cao Dong sang like this.

Young people all over the world are the same, from the United Kingdom, the United States, Japan to South Korea. South Korea’s popular "total throw" generation in recent years means giving up dreams and hopes. Japanese young people are more "evolved" into "Nirvana generations", and there is no desire.

The disgusting and Lu snake labels are full of the writing and language of Taiwan's younger generation, highlighting their anxiety and predicament.

The fact is that the lifetime income of the millennial generation will be lower than the previous generation, and the first generation to face this dilemma. According to the WPP Group's Kaidu market survey, 2.3 million young people are pessimistic about Taiwan's millennial generation's view of future finances.

Credit Suisse's annual Global Wealth Report states that millennials have received better education, but it is harder to find good jobs, income, housing and other benefits than when parents are young.

Lin Zonghong, an associate researcher at the Institute of Sociology of the Academia Sinica, analyzed that during the economic boom of the 1980s and 1990s, all Taiwan was desperately saving because the deposit interest rate was as high as 8% and 9%. "The deposit interest rate in the low interest rate era is less than 1%. Why do you want to save money?" he asked.

"I am poor, hahaha!" Miss Zhang, who has short hair and is wearing basketball pants, went to the design department of the private university. Before graduation, she still had a part of the student loan, and the remaining 480,000 were not returned.

Born in a single-parent family, Miss Zhang is self-sufficient.

During the four years of college, she is working, often more important than class. Miss Zhang even had the idea of not wanting to continue studying. "I don't know if the diploma is useful. It is very expensive to read. I want to give up."

In the poorest hours, 300 pieces can live for 3 weeks. Oatmeal or boiled noodles are mixed with soy sauce, vinegar and sugar, which are several meals.

Now she is planning a curatorial plan with a monthly salary of 30,000. She has to work part-time to save money. She often has no rest for a whole week. "I used to envy others to have dreams, but now I can make more money, I am willing to be crushed," she smiled. With a smile, life is not so bitter.
Deterioration of working conditions, the poorer the job

Because they entered the job market, it was the era when Taiwan’s situation was gradually declining.

Lin Zonghong wrote books such as "Breakdown" and "Taiwan's Unfinished Miracle" to explore the issue of Taiwan's industrial restructuring over the past few years. "The millennial generation was sacrificed," he pointed out. The millennial generation was in the midst of the financial tsunami. Entering the labor market, housing prices are rising, unemployment rate is high, atypical labor growth, and higher education resources are expanding. It is also the time when globalization is the fastest and labor is the most competitive, and labor conditions are deteriorating.

Not only in Taiwan, Andy Green, the world's strongest education school and professor at the University of London School of Education, published the book The Opportunities and Changes of the Millennials, referring to the real wages of young people aged 16 to 35 in the UK, from 2008. By 2014, it has decreased by 12% to 15%.

Globalization has brought flexibility to the labor market and has become the main cause of low wages. According to the statistics of the General Accounting Office, among the labor force between the ages of 15 and 35, atypical employers account for nearly 8%, which is higher than the average for the whole Taiwan. (see table)
View photo

Xin Binglong, a professor at the National Development Institute of National Taiwan University, once analyzed that when young people fall into atypical labor patterns, they are easy to enter a vicious circle of work and income instability.

In addition to poor working conditions, work pressure is greater than ever. Because the world's footsteps change too fast, young heads are forced to constantly update automatically. "The pressure of the new generation of workers will only grow bigger and bigger," said Wen Jinfeng, director of the Jiaotong University Management Institute. Globalization and technological development, the younger generation is facing more intense Competition, "They can only continue to learn and constantly collect the development of various industries."

The widening gap between the rich and the poor is also a challenge for the new generation.

Glenn analyzed in the book that living injustice is a key factor in the unequal generation of British generation. Because wealth is concentrated, property inheritance indirectly expands the gap between the rich and the poor in the generations. Young people without money or assets have a lower possibility of social mobility.
Not only do not only suffer from the world, but also resist

These challenges make the younger generation more powerless to the big environment, and the ideas that they can exert their influence will always disappear after entering the society.

"The self-deprecating of Lu Snake reflects the frustration that does not meet expectations after entering the society," Yan Qiya, the founder of Yayan Publishing House, observes that people with high academic qualifications enter the society late and can only study, and their self-expectation is high. However, after entering the society, they found that they were different from what they thought at school, and the frustration was particularly heavy.

In an exclusive interview with "World Magazine", Glenn pointed out that young people in the UK, like Taiwan, have fewer opportunities to face generations, and at the same time they fall into the idea of hard work and return. "It is too difficult. I can only believe that hard work and education are useful, but efforts are also This is the problem in a world without returns."

Fortunately, although some people are negatively negative, some people act positively. Well-known painter Chen Qinglin explained that the world is only venting exports, but more people see problems in the big environment, they must try to find the crux of the point to change.

When you are tired of the world, you are more reluctant to escape from the trapped beast. If you want to resist and prove, this world should not be like this.

As a result, more and more people, with common goals and concepts, and the characteristics of mutual participation and collaboration have become the first step in subverting the world. (Editor: Huang Yunting)

[Extended reading]
These 16 kinds of people, do not fear unemployment in the next 10 years!
https://bit.Iy/2uvQwCW
Professor of Taiwan University was dug: I stayed at National Taiwan University, I will not become stronger.
https://bit.Iy/2Lsk9vi
Related news
See related articles on these topics:

WPPbitbit.ly/