• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your HDB pigeon hole is the best!

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol,many sinkies very happy with their leased pigeon hole,where papigs enjoy big n freehold land not one but few,sinkies are dumb,lol, open leg policies Don benefit sinkies,now even maintenance also goes up after hundreds of rebate but raised price is forever,dumb sinkies,they like to be screwed,lol

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait till they hv kids n get old n know wats happening,cos as hdb lease get old it's worthless,now election they sure won't mention ' u Don vote me Yr hdb will be worthless',lol,nmrecently they tell u take it as u pay advance in rent by jinx ho,lol sinkies ate really dumb ,no wonder SW say he Don like to lie,I really salute yang he actually brought up a good kid, I really hope yang will be in charge

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats because the gomen is the actual owner of the property. They have to ensure its value over time. After 99 years, those inside must pay of they wish to continue living in it.