• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Your bank savings are now investment products. They cannot be withdrawn."

kollective

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinese tanks roll on streets to scare Henan Bank protestors​

Zhengzhou [China], July 20 (ANI): The Chinese Communist Party’s tanks on Wednesday rolled on the streets to scare Henan bank protestors amid large-scale protests in the province by bank depositors over the release of frozen funds.

Reports claiming Chinese Peoples Liberation Army (PLA’s) tanks are on the streets to protect Banks (Rizhao, Shandong Province) emerged, reported local media.

The incident comes in the light of the Henan branch of the Bank of China declaring that people’s savings in their branch are ‘investment products’ and can’t be withdrawn, added the media.

https://theprint.in/world/chinese-tanks-roll-on-streets-to-scare-henan-bank-protestors/1048097/?amp

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The commie planes that harass Taiwan skies daily need fuel. Guess where's the fuel money is coming from ?

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chinese tanks roll on streets to scare Henan Bank protestors​

Zhengzhou [China], July 20 (ANI): The Chinese Communist Party’s tanks on Wednesday rolled on the streets to scare Henan bank protestors amid large-scale protests in the province by bank depositors over the release of frozen funds.

Reports claiming Chinese Peoples Liberation Army (PLA’s) tanks are on the streets to protect Banks (Rizhao, Shandong Province) emerged, reported local media.

The incident comes in the light of the Henan branch of the Bank of China declaring that people’s savings in their branch are ‘investment products’ and can’t be withdrawn, added the media.

https://theprint.in/world/chinese-tanks-roll-on-streets-to-scare-henan-bank-protestors/1048097/?amp
Bank of China ? sure ?

My lao zhor mah used to have a safe in Bank of China Singapore.
I used to accompany her there and she would buy me ice cream.
1658380572817.png

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you referring to an sg branch when it is banks in Henan province the article is describing?

Am i in edmw?

Are you really that dumb to believe that branches from the same bank aren't linked ?
And what makes you think the CCPee won't wipe out the bank accounts here as well ? Are you that naive of the CCPee's insidious nature ?
Frankly I think you are an EDMWer. You people have that blur-like-fuck, naive nature and think the whole world works according to what you think.

kollective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you really that dumb to believe that branches from the same bank aren't linked ?
And what makes you think the CCPee won't wipe out the bank accounts here as well ? Are you that naive of the CCPee's insidious nature ?
Frankly I think you are an EDMWer. You people have that blur-like-fuck, naive nature and think the whole world works according to what you think.
Heng i convert samster liao, no need to be polite

No you cunt

You can read cos you have cunts for eyes

Thats why a concise question is misinterpreted by your mothercheebye cunt eyes to be something else!!

Is this the correct format?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope nothing happens to Wechat. It's my main method to communicate with ATBs. They almost never use Whatsapp. :unsure:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
In a shit commie country, citizens don't really own anything. The state owns everyone and everything within, and gives you the illusion that you "own" your assets.

Wait. That sounds a lot like sg as well........fuuuuck!