• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Young S'pore art teacher, pens heartbreaking post after knowing she was going to die

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Young S'pore art teacher, pens heartbreaking post after knowing she was going to

How you measure enough faith? I convinced my good friend to stop going to lighthouse after the first see look session and my friend now is already cured by real treatment. :biggrin:

Your friend was cured because you both were at lighthouse and pastor rony tan worked his magic.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Young S'pore art teacher, pens heartbreaking post after knowing she was going to

She and her family didn't have enough faith.

The problem is that they had too much faith in the PAP ...that led to her early demise. We trust the authorities to ensure that we have safe food, clean air and safe water. Has the PAP ensure that? I hardly doubt so. But no sinkee will know because there are no entities that dare to rock the boat and the media here just reports what the PAP tells them to do.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The problem is that they had too much faith in the PAP ...that led to her early demise. We trust the authorities to ensure that we have safe food, clean air and safe water. Has the PAP ensure that? I hardly doubt so. But no sinkee will know because there are no entities that dare to rock the boat and the media here just reports what the PAP tells them to do.

Try living in other ASEAN countries on their median wage. Then you will be grateful for your safe food, clean air and safe water.

There are lots of sinkies who travel around ASEAN for work and holiday. I have yet to meet a sinkie who honestly believes that the ASEAN governments are half as competent and honest as a PAP government.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your friend was cured because you both were at lighthouse and pastor rony tan worked his magic.

You forgot to say Rony Tan works in mysterious ways

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is a pity that she was a lesser mortal in oppose to a greater one that had all the medical resources in the world at his disposal & could summon all the best medical discipline in every corner of this earth & enjoy the remission of cancer, twice.

RIP Jesslyn Ng, now you are in a place of peace, whereas we have to suffer & "benefit" from a higher mortal, who had a remissions from sins..ahh! CANCER.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Boss,
Did your recommend pastor Rony ( poked face) Tan to Jesselyn?
ah gong, did you mean pock-marked face of just plain-pokemon :confused:
Jesus works in mysterious ways. If he's in a super good mood, he will cure you immediately. If he's in a foul mood, you better prepare to meet him in heaven!
the same can be oso said of a previous chief justice when he did not have a good b'fast :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am not sure why people with exceptional talent generally have short life. Such is the case with 姚贝娜.

[video=youtube;kN-OVquIg3o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN-OVquIg3o[/video]

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She is such a talent.... alas! She is gone. Ravaged by cancer. This song is as much for her as for our parents.

[video=youtube;c4zVrlb9Hkc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4zVrlb9Hkc[/video]

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's why Jesus was never a god.

If you can pigeonhole Jesus to be what you think he is or should be, then you must be God.

Have you not read in the scriptures as recorded in Matthew 17 : 5 that a voice from Heaven said to Peter, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased; listen to him.” ?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you can pigeonhole Jesus to be what you think he is or should be, then you must be God.

Have you not read in the scriptures as recorded in Matthew 17 : 5 that a voice from Heaven said to Peter, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased; listen to him.” ?

Christians create some of the best songs. I dedicate this to Jesselyn.

[video=youtube;IBAVuzZAdmE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBAVuzZAdmE[/video]

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to krafty again.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Is not about being special. I had a fair share of krafty experience. Once you have a chance for them to nail you, anything can be used just to tekan you. Even carrying 4 pills of panadol can be interrogated like the panadol are drugs .what u need panadol. Why u bring panadol out. How often u take panadol. This cb lasup mata is the best job in the world as I said before.

Agree with you and Krafty.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sounds alot like Pappyism or LKYism,wow so u saying God is a dictator or nepotism runs in the family.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

She is such a talent.... alas! She is gone. Ravaged by cancer. This song is as much for her as for our parents.

Why is she singing those crap chink songs?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why is she singing those crap chink songs?

You should know .... It is for the money. When you are in showbiz, you are packaged to cater to the market needs.

Not surprising, she sings well even for the English translated song. This time, she wears all white. ( You get the idea ? )

[video=youtube;h8MjP2t1zXw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8MjP2t1zXw[/video]

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fool
You like her? Or her singing?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You should know .... It is for the money. When you are in showbiz, you are packaged to the market needs.

Not surprising, she sings well even for the English translated song. This time, she wears all white. ( You get the idea ? )

[video=youtube;h8MjP2t1zXw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8MjP2t1zXw[/video]

ugghhh chinks,when they are not busy singing mandopop they are singing all the crap english songs.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ugghhh chinks,when they are not busy singing mandopop they are singing all the crap english songs.

What do you expect? Can Ah Neh sing Chinese song well? Even if he sings very well, will he ever make it in the Chink market?
Everywhere it is the same. Racial bias exists. Don't fight it.