• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Young Sinkie Jailed For Touching Woman's Cunt Through Open HDB Window! Guess His Race, Religion And Other Non-related Offences!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sleeping.jpg

A 33-year-old woman was asleep in her bedroom, which is located against a corridor, when a man slipped his hand through an open window to molest her.

Zulhusny Bin Mohamad Arshad, who is 18 this year, faces four charges including outrage of modesty and for drug-related offences.

After pleading guilty, he was sentenced to reformative training at a juvenile rehabilitation centre. However, he is appealing against the sentence.

According to Lianhe Wanbao, the molest case occurred at an HDB block in Woodlands on Jan 9 last year, at around 2.30am.

Zulhusny had been walking along the corridor when he passed by the victim's unit and realised that he was looking into her bedroom.

Noticing that the window was open, Zulhusny stretched his hand into the room and touched the woman's private parts.

Reporters visited the scene on Sunday morning (Sep 2) but the victim was not at home.

The flat's 39-year-old landlady said that Zulhusny had appeared outside the window that night, moved away some clothes hangers and pushed the curtains aside, before reaching in to touch the victim's nether regions.

The victim initially thought that she was having a nightmare and swatted her hands as a reflex. Upon hitting Zulhusny's hand, she was so shocked that she rushed out of the room to find her landlady.

Added the landlady: "She ran in crying and said someone had reached in through the window to touch her. I immediately called the police."

Zulhusny was still undergoing the 'Guidance Programme' for trespassing into private property when he molested the victim. This was taken into consideration during his sentencing.

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...g-womans-private-parts-through-open-window-of

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
I am shocked a drug addict is allow to roam around and hit on innocent victim. they should be put in a cell.
I am also shocked the drug addict has such long hands that he could reach the victim via an open window.:eek:

sleeping.jpg

A 33-year-old woman was asleep in her bedroom, which is located against a corridor, when a man slipped his hand through an open window to molest her.

Zulhusny Bin Mohamad Arshad, who is 18 this year, faces four charges including outrage of modesty and for drug-related offences.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
IQ and RACE … Just like in Europe and elsewhere, it is USUALLY the low IQ populace getting all the limelight. Can you blame them? NO. This is what happen when you keep telling yourself that there is no white/black differences. The fact is they are unable to compete and ended frustrated against those who pity them. Yes it is a sad truth.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is the nether regions? is that area 51, twilight zone or now 7th month...the door to the UNDERworld. You touch her nonok...she has a nightmare..usually the nonok gets wets & panas & sedak...this one must be damn lousy f!

Nether regions "the lowest or furthest parts of a place, especially with allusion to hell or the underworld" no wonder she had nightmares.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot figure out how he got his hands onto the pussy. Its a very long way from that window to the bed.

The same thought crossed my mind! Either his hands must be extra long and flexible or the pussy was positioned in such a way that was accessible while she slept. :biggrin: