• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young SG: What I saw in CPF in 2006 got me panicking. Decided to Emigrate!

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
People failed to see that GRC was not good for them and ignored that too.

This GRC GE paved the way for LKY another 20 more years to screwed Singaporeans nicely.

Singaporeans must wake up further to restore GE into a SMC GE, dump GRC. LHL came into parliament using GRC as backdoor entry and Singaporeans suffered today. You let in an incompetent man and his father put him as PM to screw you nicely and further.

How to dump GRC when it is an invention of the pappies to put their own into Parliament? Today, the GRC has become a double edge sword to the pappies. It can cut both ways now. The GRC will topple the pappies if oppo parties have sufficient credible candidates to challenge the pappies in GE2016.

Let the pappies keep the GRC for an exciting show in GE2016.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yeah, right. Just like ex-US President Bush said, you are with us or you are not with us. If you want to quit, quit wholesale and don't come back. Forsake your birth country and let it rot. Let the patriots stay behind to right what is wrong in the country to make it better for sinkies.

I know many friends and relatives who have moved overseas, taken up citizenship or PR in their new country but deliberately retain their Singapore passports. I never understood this kiasu attitude. being a citizen of a country is like being married. You can never be faithful to 2 wives, just like you can not be faithful to 2 countries.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the only real reason that anyone should quit singapore is for the sake of their children. Not for the sake of Money, nor retirement funds, nor better job, nor bigger house, etc. All these are selfish reasons. But quit because you do not want to subject your most precious things in life to the education system, to the PAP brainwashing, and to the spectre of fighting tooth and nail with foreigners for jobs and uni spots that are rightly theirs, to NS, and just the sheer pressure of no fun life in singapore as a 3rd class citizen. Let those old farts like me, with no kids and confirmed bachelor stay behind and fuck the PAP good good at every turn. And wait patiently for the day when they will get voted out, eat shit, and we can go on a revenge vendetta against them. I live for this moment.

i already wasted my youth. when i was in school, i was totally brainwashed by pappies. after asian economic crisis i became skeptical but can't do anything about it. poor what, and i live in marine parade GRC, nobody want to fight for me then. when i finally realised i've been fooled... i'm still poor and ah neh have invade NCS and IDA, stealing my jobs even before i graduated. what to do? family also poor, and mostly pappie dogs too. really no support from them at all.

im not that old, but i already have nephews, white hair, and qquite sure i'm going to be "alone forever". i fight on because i really have no choice now.

i've met a aussie cheena who migrated to OZ back in 92', he told me if i just take a plane ticket to aussie, i confirm can find a restaurant job but i will have to share small room with others like some chinaman ,and eat even less protein than i do in singapore(he told me i will only be able to afford meat once a week), i listen already i know i have no willpower and no physical strength for that. if i was 10 years younger , or maybe during my NS days,i could endure that. but now, no way. i will cough blood.

my wallet never got bigger. my heart and soul died for singapore long ago when i knew my family, my friends and that gahmen, have betrayed me. anger is really all i have left. if i don't fight on, what else can i do? just die? no. just no. sorry if i sound schizo.