• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

YOUNG PEOPLE Thread! Old People Please GET LOST!

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder whether can change the title of my thread....Should have call it FLOZZY'S YOUNG PEOPLE TWEETS.
Hehehehehe...Quite cool hor :cool:

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's Raining Again! Sigh...wanted to go down Orchard walk walk....I think better go home lah..Sure no taxi....sigh.....

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Home now! Rainy days wear Crocs best! But actually there is a cheaper alternative to Crocs! It is Monobo...made in Thailand which is equally good! Must ask Zoey to get for me when she is there end of the month. She says there is a store in the famous Platinum Mall in Bangkok!

Monobo - http://www.monobologo.com/home.php

Last edited:

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pig liao! Brother ask me whether I want to eat Rojak or not! I said yes! hehehe...His gf coming over so on the way tapow! Yeah! Found my Fav Hoover Rojak here on this site!

Hoover Rojak - http://www.ladyironchef.com/2010/03/hoover-rojak-hunt-rojak-singapore/

A couple of years back, I went to Whampoo Hawker Centre with my dad, and we ordered a plate of rojak from Hoover’s rojak. I have no idea why I remember it so clearly, but deep down, I think I know why – this is the best rojak in Singapore, at least to me.

The problem with it, is that there is no clear definition of rojak. To one person, mentioning the word may means the Chinese intrepretation of Salad; a platter of fruits and vegetables with dark and sweet sauce, while to another, it’s the best beer snack after a long day at work.

You know what I think? To me. rojak is the best appetizer before a meal; good for satisfying my itchy teeth, and at the same time, it’s also the best after meal snack – light, and refreshing, not to mention all the fruits and vegetables in it.

Every rojak consist of: a good mixture of cucumber, beans sprout, pineapple, turnip, deep-fried tofu and youtiao (fried fritters). Drizzled with the most gorgeous sweet-tangy sauce, with sugar and peanut providing the additional crunch – we have a rojak. Each stall like to outdo the other by throwing in different ingredients like mangos, apples, shrimp paste, or some tiny crispy stuff, but you know what’s the best? A squeeze of lime does wonders to the rojak. It makes the whole thing taste so, so much better!

This is why I like Hoover’s Rojak. Their rendition of the popular local dish has a very distinct lime taste in the sauce. With the ever-crispy fried fritters, crunchy cucumber and pineapple – this is my favorite rojak in Singapore.

You are going to tell me where’s your best rojak in Singapore.

Hawker Food Review
Balestier road Hoover rojak
Block 90 Whampoo Drive
#01-06 Whampoo Drive food centre

Last edited:

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you know the story of Lamer Skincare?!? See http://encyclopedia.jrank.org/artic...n-care-Interesting-Tale-la-Mer-Skin-Care.html. Anyway, this Lamer very ex! Sometime seldom got discount!!!

Lamer - http://www.lamer.com.sg/

The history behind la mer skin care blends ingenuity and perseverance into a miraculous story about the creation of a brand that thrives today by helping women look younger. The tale begins 40 years ago with a NASA physicist named Dr. Max Huber who was badly burned in an explosion at his laboratory. Dr. Huber went on to survive the accident and set out over the course of the next 12 years to create a product that would help smooth his disfigured skin. What began as a man’s journey to repair his own imperfections resulted in the creation of a product that would help women all over the world achieve a more youthful appearance.

Read more: La Mer Skin Care - The Interesting Tale of la Mer Skin Care - Creme La Mer - JRank Articles http://encyclopedia.jrank.org/artic...ting-Tale-la-Mer-Skin-Care.html#ixzz2EXfOr8K1

The basis of creme la mer is the Miracle Broth™ that was developed so earnestly by Dr. Huber. The combination of ingredients is touted to help make skin appear younger and smoother. The face cream is potent and quite rich so only a small amount is needed at each application, which is fortunate since creme la mer, and indeed the entire la mer skin care line, is exorbitantly expensive. Most users agree that la Mer is worth the hefty price tag in order to achieve skin that is more supple and devoid of the typical signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, sun damage and acne scars.

Creme la mer is the top selling item in the la mer skin care line today. Although the company is now owned by Estée Lauder, la Mer is operated separately from the company’s other lines. Unfortunately, Dr. Huber did not keep a record of his experiments so it is possible that the current formulation of creme la mer is quite different from the original. However, that has not stopped its success. The la mer skin care line continues to flourish and bring in new converts every day, despite the sky high prices that it commands. In fact, thanks to the success of creme la mer, the skin care line has been expanded to include various other serums, toners and cleansers enabling people to purchase and use the entire la mer skin care line each day.

Due to the patents on the ingredients and the process in the la mer skin care line, it is not possible to know exactly what makes the la Mer products so extraordinary. What is known is that the history of the la Mer line is one of the most interesting tales in the cosmetics industry today.

Read more: La Mer Skin Care - The Interesting Tale of la Mer Skin Care - Creme La Mer - JRank Articles http://encyclopedia.jrank.org/artic...ting-Tale-la-Mer-Skin-Care.html#ixzz2EXfD0c13

Last edited:

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Hotpot I have never tried yet. But Zoey who did said the soup base - dunno what traditional pork bone soup base damn good! So maybe go there for jiemei dinner tonite! hehehe...

Imperial Treasure Hotpot - http://twiceasdelicious.com/2011/11/30/imperial-treasure-steamboat-quality-comes-at-a-price/

Definitely a fine hot-pot experience that is worth revisiting (occasionally given the price) – especially since I have stopped frequenting the Hotpot buffets at bugis after learning from some friends that they reuse their Mala soup bases – eeks!

Imperial Treasure Steamboat Restaurant
Tel:*+65 6732 8231
Add:*111 Somerset Road, #02-21 TripleOne Somerset, Singapore
Opening Hours:
Mon–Sat:*11.30am–3pm, 6.30pm–11pm
Sun:*11am–3pm, 6pm–11pm
Spend: Approximately $40 per pax

Last edited:

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just back home...showered and ready to koonzzzz... Went to Imperial Treasure with 2 other Jie Mei...nice nice hotpot. The traditional pork bone soup really good! No msg...cos if there is, I usually get a slight shoulder ache. The bill came up to 150bucks, so 50 bucks per person lor. After that went to KPO for a glass of champagne...quite empty today at KPO...maybe people on leave and on holidays liao...Aniwae, Nitzzzz! Got to work tomm, sianzzzzzzzzz:*:

KPO BAR - http://www.timeoutsingapore.com/clubs/venues/bars/kpo

A relic of Singapore’s history, the words ‘Killiney Post Office’ conjure up nostalgia and memories of a different era. But today, its glass walls and steel architecture offer a completely different ambience for sophisticated yuppies who desire the combination of history and modern design offered by KPO (named for its location at the junctions of Killiney, Penang and Orchard Road). The two-storey bar feels like a modern home, with comfy sofas strategically placed at the corners, and even a greenhouse on the second floor. There is a balcony where one can watch the traffic whizz by while sipping a martini, and slow ambient beats set the mood for a laidback, louche evening. Drinks are well priced, with decent promotions (Sapporo and Asahi at $7 per bottle). A wider-than-usual bar menu offers great bites – try the barbecue pork ribs for a latenight snack.

Food and drinks price range: $7 to $20

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiring day at work. Just got home. Showered and going to koonzzzz...While on the MRT back, was thinking what to get for Kat's 5 year son for Christmas and my colleague in the train suggested Furby! Never heard about that so just check it out on the net...hahaha...but for a toy, quite ex...Koonzzzzzz time! Nite

Furby - http://www.laptopmag.com/review/accessories/furby.aspx

Pros: Large LCD eyes allow Furby to express personality; Fun app makes interactions more fun; Falls asleep in less than a minute; Really really cute; Interactions feel organic

Cons: Scary when Furby changes to a different personality; No off switch

The Verdict: Hasbro has re-invented Furby with more personalities and a fun interactive app, making it more like a pet than a toy.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just back home...showered and ready to koonzzzz... Went to Imperial Treasure with 2 other Jie Mei...nice nice hotpot. The traditional pork bone soup really good! No msg...cos if there is, I usually get a slight shoulder ache. The bill came up to 150bucks, so 50 bucks per person lor. After that went to KPO for a glass of champagne...quite empty today at KPO...maybe people on leave and on holidays liao...Aniwae, Nitzzzz! Got to work tomm, sianzzzzzzzzz:*:

KPO BAR - http://www.timeoutsingapore.com/clubs/venues/bars/kpo

A relic of Singapore’s history, the words ‘Killiney Post Office’ conjure up nostalgia and memories of a different era. But today, its glass walls and steel architecture offer a completely different ambience for sophisticated yuppies who desire the combination of history and modern design offered by KPO (named for its location at the junctions of Killiney, Penang and Orchard Road). The two-storey bar feels like a modern home, with comfy sofas strategically placed at the corners, and even a greenhouse on the second floor. There is a balcony where one can watch the traffic whizz by while sipping a martini, and slow ambient beats set the mood for a laidback, louche evening. Drinks are well priced, with decent promotions (Sapporo and Asahi at $7 per bottle). A wider-than-usual bar menu offers great bites – try the barbecue pork ribs for a latenight snack.

Food and drinks price range: $7 to $20

why now no guys wanna date you, only go out with your irritating female sinkies frens. i think the guys wise up and go and date thais, vietnam, and china chicks.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why now no guys wanna date you, only go out with your irritating female sinkies frens. i think the guys wise up and go and date thais, vietnam, and china chicks.

hi there

1. tonny, such specimen is some cmi thing hoh:biggrin:
2. desperately searching for companionship, sex or thing!
3. what a sadplumpgal:p

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably will go to ToysRus to get the Furby 2.0...hehehe...psoting using my galaxy! yeah!

More on Furby - http://www.motherinc.org/giveaways-reviews-ads/furby-2-0/

If you’re a child of the 90′s, you’ll remember the original Furby, the toy that every kid wanted to lay their hands on. It’s a gremlin-lookalike animatronic toy that sings, dances, eats, sleeps, wiggles and chatters in a language called Furbish. It’s like having a supercool pet, one that *didn’t poop and could talk back to you.

I was in Secondary School when Furby version 1 came out and I remember thinking it was kind of cool.*Ok, yes, I totally wanted one.

Fast forward almost 15 years and*Furby is back*looking all shiny and new, this time with improved techy features. It’s got LED-eyes that fill up with little hearts when it’s happy and turns into flames when it’s upset. It’s smartphone compatible and comes with its own Furby app on the iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad. It’s also got a mind of its own and will develop a personality depending on how it’s treated. So you can end up with a Furby that’s all sunshine and rainbows or a psychotic evil Furby, it’s all up to you.

Hasbro*sent over a Furby for the kids and it’s like Christmas came early for them. They absolutely LOVE this little red furball.

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice dinner at Gayatri! I personally feel that the food is better than Apollo Banana Leaf.

Now back home and watching Tv with mummy. There was an Ad showing some Nescafe kopi machine. I asked mum whether we should get one for the house...hahaha...kena scolded...she say - Ah Girl, why you always like to buy buy buy ... wanna drink kopi go downstairs kopitaim and drink lah. This type of angmo kopi not nice one lah...

Hahahahahaha....Anyway, here is the link.

NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® - https://www.dolce-gusto.com.sg/EN/Pages/Home.aspx

All about the machine

The NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® stands above the competition as the only single-cup coffee machine which delivers a professional 15 bar pressure, guaranteeing a perfect cup and fine milk froth every time. It prepares each drink variety, Hot or Cold, in a matter of seconds. The NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® coffee machine comes complete with a 2-year warranty from KRUPS®.

This unique machine combines the expertise and history of NESCAFÉ® coffee making with innovative KRUPS® know-how, engineering and technical perfection.

Last edited:

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anny just called. Asked me if I can go with her and her 2 kids to Legoland Malaysia in JB this weekend....Errrr....ok lor...she divorcee so needs help to keep an eye on the 2 kids....

Legoland Malaysia - http://www.legoland.com.my/Explore/About-Legoland/

Welcome to LEGOLAND® Malaysia!

LEGOLAND Malaysia is packed full of family fun with more than 40 rides, shows and attractions. Almost everything is hands-on, so you can push, pedal and program, or steer, squirt and splash, your way through a truly interactive experience – and of course there’s building too.
LEGOLAND Malaysia has seven themed areas of attractions for all ages such as The Beginning, LEGO® Technic, LEGO Kingdoms, Imagination, LEGO City, Land of Adventure and*MINILAND.*It’s an inspirational land where the*children are the heroes. From LEGO experiment centres to rollercoasters, the park is a day-long voyage of discovery for all the family.
The centrepiece is MINILAND, where Asian landmarks have been recreated using more than*30 million LEGO bricks. It’s an interactive world on a scale of 1:20, where people, trains and aeroplanes come to life at the touch of a button.

Last edited: