• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Young m&d Minister Says Johor Crown Prince Made Him Uncomfortable! Wanted Young Minister To Cancel Pinoy Pacman's Boxing Match For Stupid Reason!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
colin-mm-23.jpg

PUTRAJAYA (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - Malaysia's Youth and Sports Minister Syed Saddiq Syed Abdul Rahman claimed that the Johor Crown Prince had made some demands that made him "uncomfortable".

Mr Syed Saddiq, 26, Malaysia's youngest Cabinet minister, said he was once close to Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim, but their relationship soured when the 34-year old Crown Prince made those demands.

"He was someone whom I was close to, especially before the 14th General Election," Mr Syed Saddiq said in an interview with the media at his ministry on Tuesday (April 23).

"But before the election, there were some specific demands that he made that I couldn't fulfil. The demands were political in nature, and made me immensely uncomfortable."

"If you remember, the day I announced my candidacy in Muar was the day he wrote the open letter asking Johoreans not to 'change ship'."

Tunku Ismail had just before last May's general election told Johoreans in a Facebook posting to let Najib Razak continue as prime minister, rather than voting in then opposition leader Mahathir Mohamad and his Pakatan Harapan alliance.

"After the election, we met up twice," Mr Syed Saddiq said. "There were also some specific demands made which I could not fulfil because I personally believe in not interfering in business and making demands which may rattle the sports scene."

The young minister claimed that one of the demands Tunku Ismail made was for a high-profile boxing match featuring Manny Pacquiao on July 15 last year to be cancelled.

The WBA welterweight championship match between the Philippine superstar and Lucas Matthysse was held at Axiata Arena in Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur.

Mr Syed Saddiq said: "There were demands for a last-minute cancellation, which would have caused a diplomatic crisis because six ministers from the Philippines had been invited over (for it).

"Tens of millions of investment would have been lost because it was to be broadcast live on a hundred international channels.

"Datuk Zaiton (recently retired Sports Commissioner Datuk Zaiton Othman) and I had to seek an audience with Tunku Ismail.

"This (demand for the cancellation) was something I could not defend."

The minister said that while he respects Tunku Ismail as a member of the royalty, his priority would always be towards the rakyat.

"Being a young politician, I personally believe if I don't stick to my politics or principles, I will lose myself very early on."

"For the sake of what? To appeal to specific groups? My intention in politics is to clean Malaysia and its politics."

"I still humbly respect him (Tunku Ismail) as the future Sultan of Johor, but our disagreements will always be there."

"In the end, the rakyat will be my priority," said Mr Syed Saddiq.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysia-sports-minister-says-johor-crown-prince-made-demands-that-could-not-be-met

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The family that claims themselves as rulers of johor are mere usurpers of the throne and has no royal blood at all. That is why they are not allowed to wear the yellow/gold ceremonial attire of malay kings. They behave more like thieves.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The family that claims themselves as rulers of johor are mere usurpers of the throne and has no royal blood at all. That is why they are not allowed to wear the yellow/gold ceremonial attire of malay kings. They behave more like thieves.

Nobody has royal blood. Every new dynasty was based on overthrowing or usurping the throne of the previous ruling class.

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are indeed thieves. The sultan and his delinqunent imbecile son TMJ makes a big deal about working for the Rakyat but spends much time looking into ways and means on how to make more money for himself to the extent of acquiring state land.. He has 3 brand new private jets and 2 helicopters housed in a brand new hangar in Senai Airport worth USD150m but will not help fund the building of a new public hospital. He goes on the "kembara" once a year to so call visit the rakyat but takes an entourage of 40 cars from his stable of over 300 cars to show off and causes massive jams. It's because people dont say out loud so they think they are very popular. Everyone knows they are the most greedy and corrupt royalty there is in Malaysia. They are the most easy to buy over.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Malaysia can make it, long time ago they would have made it. Need not wait till today still struggling … all I hear were excuses and more excuses. Blaming others and corruptions were their historic operatives.

IQ and Race

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trust me. They get pork overdose just looking at chinese people.
Trust YOU? CAMEL FUCKING SHIT POOtra !! ?? !!
How long did your Chinese masters do ked your pay? You really shud not hv brought your dotter to office n fucked her in the pantry.....tsk tsk tsk..
Butoh babi utang

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Malaysia can make it, long time ago they would have made it. Need not wait till today still struggling … all I hear were excuses and more excuses. Blaming others and corruptions were their historic operatives.

IQ and Race

There is one race that would be the champions in failure had not WW2 chased out the angmos because ever since the dawn of humankind they with their big population could not lead the world. They have corruption in their genes and the white men will humiliate them again.

GUESS THE RACE

Race + Iq + Eq = Perennial also-rans

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who disallow them to wear gold/yellow? They are all powerful they can do whatever the fuck they want