• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young mama tio super heavy period until need blood transfusion!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
SINGAPORE — For most women, menstruation is no more than a minor inconvenience. For Ms Goh Hwee Ling, however, severe menstrual bleeding after the birth of her first child caused a major disruption in her daily activities and made her anaemic.

For two to three days each month, the teacher’s life would revolve around changing sanitary pads every hour to manage her heavy flow.

“Even then, some menstrual blood might still drip onto the floor,” said Ms Goh, who is in her forties.

“Whenever my period arrived, I had to take an extra change of clothes and underwear to work and I often found myself stuck in the ladies’ washing up after myself. As a teacher, it was very inconvenient for me. I had to ask another teacher to take over my class, and pray that the ladies’ was not too far away.”

More at http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/when-having-your-period-leads-blood-transfusion

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
At what age she give birth? She is in her 40s b have this problem? Must be one of those clowns that give birth late

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Can be a sign of endometrial cancer.

But common just DUB. Treatment. MIRENA IUD. Or Endometrial Ablation in bad cases.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
tiagong fuck raw when woman on period sibei song.....all the fluids and blood make for awesome lubrication, anyone tried b4?