• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young graduate remains jobless for nine months after allegedly being pressured to resign from first job

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
A young Singaporean has said that she has been unemployed for nine months after she was allegedly pressured to resign from the first job she got after graduating.

Writing to Gilbert Goh, an activist who runs the transitioning.org website that offers support for the unemployed and the underemployed, Evangeline wrote that she was bullied at her last workplace and was “pressurised/threatened” by her superiors to resign after nine months of working there.

Revealing that she received little help from her ex-company’s Human Resources (HR) department, who allegedly only have her superiors a verbal warning, Evangeline said that she has been having difficulties finding a new job and suspects her former bosses may have slandered her.

Sharing that the incident and her inability to find another full-time job has left her feeling isolated and depressed, she wrote:

“Dear Mr Gilbert, I have been unemployed for 9 months and have been reading your website for encouragement. I’ve finally worked up the courage to email you – I would like to receive a copy of your ebook if possible, and also join a support group. It can be very isolating and depressing.

“As a recent graduate, I was bullied at my first job and unexpectedly pressurised/threatened by my very young bosses to resign after nine months. During the trying time, I had reported to HR about my situation. HR appeared sympathetic and apologised, saying their behaviour was unprofessional, but apart from a verbal warning to my bosses, nothing else was done for me.

“I have since experienced great difficulties securing a full time job because most companies conduct background checks, and I suspected my ex bosses may have slandered me.

“I wish to express my thanks and gratitude to you and your team, for establishing this website for unemployed persons like myself. Looking forward to hearing from you.”

Earlier, in May, another Singaporean told Mr Goh that he was bullied by his foreign colleagues at his previous workplaces due to his mental condition and that he was jobless after being fired by two companies in a span of months.

Revealing that he is desperate for a job due to his dire financial circumstances, Feng Ping wrote that the loss of his jobs from the two companies “was traumatic to my emotional health.”

He added: “I was a victim of workplace bully by the “foreign talents” in my previous companies. I was outnumbered by the foreigners and the management didn’t manage (sic) to help resolve this issue. This has resulted in further worsening of my mental condition which was just a very mild case previously.”

Sharing that he had actually recovered from his mental condition and had been leading a fulfilling life after graduating with a degree in accounting and finance prior to the workplace bullying, Feng Ping wrote that the bullying worsened his mental health.

He revealed: “Currently I am jobless and couldn’t find a job despite sending my resumes to many employment agencies and even the government sector. This has caused traumatic blows to me and I am in emotional distress. I locked myself up at home everyday hoping to get calls for job interviews.”

Appealing for help, Feng Ping concluded: “My family is very poor and I couldn’t find a job, I need desperate help.”

According to preliminary data gathered by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) for the third quarter of 2019, the number of retrenchments and the unemployment rate has continued to rise. Overall, the unemployment rate went up from 2.2 per cent to 2.3 per cent while the unemployment rate for Singapore residents (including permanent residents) went up from 3.1 per cent to 3.2 per cent.

http://theindependent.sg/young-grad...dly-being-pressured-to-resign-from-first-job/

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one i believe. Recd quite a number of graduate applicants seeking permanent post. But alas.....:frown:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Having brain washed from kindergarten to university by PAP, it is time to face reality that Singapore is never a bed of roses as PAP wanted us to believe. Anyway, she is still young and has lesser problem of getting another job as compared to much older workers.

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well there’s always grab car PHV for those who got driving license and grab food delivery for those who don’t . Now you know why Temasek invest big big in Grab. Huat ah! Sinkies song bo?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well there’s always grab car PHV for those who got driving license and grab food delivery for those who don’t . Now you know why Temasek invest big big in Grab. Huat ah! Sinkies song bo?
KNN interestingly some with license prefer to be grab food delivery whereas some without license prefer to be grab driver KNN

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I have noticed a pattern in sinkieland.

If some worker is unfairly treated and dismissed but is only a matter between the employer and the worker, sinkies dont give shit. You die your business.

But if there is some comment in some foreign accent by a perceived foreigner insulting sinkies in general even if it is a true statement then sinkies get angry.

You guys dont realize that if you dont help correct injustice happening to others if it doesnt involve you that's how they will divide and conquer sinkies!

Selfish sinkies lah. Stupid also.

You die your problem.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN very easy to decode this lo KNN
If some worker is unfairly treated and dismissed but is only a matter between the employer and the worker, sinkies dont give shit. You die your business.
sinkie will treat that person as either a lousy worker or siao lang worker or bad luck becas they have not been dismissed (yet) so they doesn't think they belong to this KNN
But if there is some comment in some foreign accent by a perceived foreigner insulting sinkies in general even if it is a true statement then sinkies get angry.
Insulting sinkies but didn't state name means they also kena drag into water KNN

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the good party says lets give this lunatic a gun. It really will be good if war breaks out. Lets see who gets shot. The enemy or his own

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP oridi give good pay construction job, plumbing, electrician ms jobs to form 5 fake jiuhu kia and claim Sinkies dont like work these types of jobs.

What does Sinkies like to work in?

Hope this help..

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN first is cheebye Ramesh and now this fucking sinkie bitch also wants to disturb the true Son of Singapore Mr Gilbert Goh and refused to let him rest!
598E001F-F159-4C80-91D0-0D8DBADCFA09.jpeg
4719E4FB-B395-49D6-A113-51B91DD48409.gif

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can be bad? So many FTs leisurely striding to secure good, well paying jobs with ease. He must be lazy. :cool:

Cos foreign degree stands a better chance in getting a job in sinkieland. Authenticity of the foreign cert is secondary :cautious:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cos foreign degree stands a better chance in getting a job in sinkieland. Authenticity of the foreign cert is secondary :cautious:
PAP maggots maggotess in white directed this mother fucker who made the arrangement for them to come in.

file72w3n0qaojl182dcs7gj.jpg

ARRANGEMENT MADE DELIBERATELY TO ENSURE SINGAPOREANS
WILL REMAIN POOR AND LITTLE OR NO MONEY REMAINING TO GO FUND OPPOSITION

PAP ALSO DELIBERATELY UNDERFUND CHARITY RESULTING IN HORDES OF FLAG SELLERS TO TUG ON HEART STRINGS TO SOAK UP
EVEN MORE MONEY SO NO MONEY LEFT TO GO FUND OPPOSITION

THEN PAP UNLEASH NUCLEAR BOMB ON SINGAPOREANS BY OPENING FLOOD GATES FOR INDIANS PINOYS BANGLA TIONGS TO GET
MONEY THAT THEY THEN SEND BACK TO HOME COUNTRY

TO ENSURE SINGAPOREANS
WILL REMAIN POOR AND LITTLE OR NO MONEY REMAINING TO GO FUND OPPOSITION

PAP want to retain on to their power. And their ability to laff and laff and laff on way to their banks.

PAP also know money in Singaporean hands and pockets very very dangerous to them.
Part of those money can be used to finance political fight against PAP.

So how to decrease those money in Singaporeans.
Making things and services in Singapore for Singaporeans ultra expensive not enough to remove the money floating about.
Even if that make cronies of PAP very rich not enough.

It is political necessity for PAP to remove as much money from Singaporeans as possible as maid levies COEs , ever rising water and electricity and GST etc etc not enough.

PAP also know money in Singaporean hands and pockets very very dangerous to them.
Part of those money can be used to finance political fight against PAP.

GET FOREIGNERS INTO SINGAPORE TO SOAK UP AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE.
BE THAT BY INDIANS OR BANGLAS OR PINOYS OR TIONGS WHO WILL SAVE AND SAVE AND SEND THAT MONEY BACK
LESS MONEY IN SINGAPOREANS MEANT LESS MONEY TO FIGHT PAP

SO PAP CAN LAFF AND LAFF AND LAFF AND THEIR UNCLES AND AUNTIES AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND NIECES AND NEPHEWS CAN LAFF AND LAFF NON STOP ON THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.
AND THEIR CRONIES AND PAPER GENERALS AND CECAs PIECES OF SHIT CAN LAFF AND LAFF AND LAFF

FUCK THE SINGAPOREANS WHO CAN CRY AND CRY AND BE PANDA FOOD DELIVERERS AND SELL TISSUE PAPERS AT HAWKER CENTERS AND PICK UP CARDBOARD

WHO CARES AS LONG AS PAP MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE CAN CONTINUE TO LAFF AND LAFF AND LAFFF

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...pros-in-2011/articleshow/8261894.cms?from=mdr

1572508295700.png

op[].jpg

VOTE OUT THE FUCKING PAP MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE.
AT THAT ONE STROKE, THEIR CRONIES AND PAPER GENERALS ALL BE GONE.
NTUC ANOTHER FUCKING FRAUDULENT CLOWN SHOW OF PAP BY PAP FOR PAP.
NEVER EVER NTUC FOR SINGAPOREANS

WHO THEN WILL PROTECT RAMESH AND HIS KIND OF CHEATING FRAUDULENT WORMS IN STEALING JOBS THAN SINGAPOREANS CAN DO BETTER?

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS